X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Can he survive his very atoms being separated?", Six asked as he looked at his LAEVATEINN, then back at Robin.

"If not, then we could force that avatar to stab the dragon, or reflect the dragon's attacks back at him. Would that work?", Six asked Robin.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"He would simply rise again after anything you do to him." Robin said gravely. "But...for having him kill himself..." Robin lifted his right hand showing a purple mark on the back of his hand.

"I can help there."

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Got a plan?", Six asked Robin as he quickly reloaded all of his used weapons and put them away.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"We have two options, rest and regroup and he will most likely do the same, or we take a small party and go straight to his back. We attack him again, but this time he'll be ready." Robin said.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"We don't need to rest and regroup. We don't have time. I'll get some Spartans to join us though.", Six said to Robin.

"How do we get on its back?", Six asked as he walked over to his LAEVATEINN and picked it up.
            sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Before, when Prince Chrom was about to lead the army against Grima, Naga, the Divine Dragon, teleported us all onto his back near the nape of his neck. That's where his weak point is."
              Robin thought for a moment. "What do we have that could work?"

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"We have Hornets, Falcons, and Pelicans. We can easily get on it's back.", Six said to Robin as he contacted a Falcon.

"F-4, F-5, and F-6, this is Spartan-B312. I need transport to the dragon's back.", Six ordered via his communicator.

Next, he called all the Spartans he could.

"Calling all available Spartans. Report to my location ASAP. This is an emergency.", Six announced.

They should all be here soon. Let's go.", Six said to Robin as he walked out of the tent.
                sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Right." Robin followed Six out while part of his mind wandered. How will he manage without Chrom? Without Lucina? Without his Daughters? He's going up against the enemy he swore to destroy that one day. Now...
                  "What's left of me?"

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Six waited outside with his LAEVATEINN by his side, ready to disintegrate more enemies. Six's THOR unit was quickly recharging now that it was no longer being used. Out in the distance, Spartans could be seen sprinting towards Robin and Six's location, all ready to help kill a dragon. Up above, the Falcons hovered down to the ground, ready to gather passengers and take them up to Grima's back.

"Ready to go?", Six asked Robin.
                    sigpic

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

"Larger..what?" Koishi weakly asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"If you need teleportation, we have one here who can do it" Nera said carrying the fox on her back

The jackal took Renamon´s digivice and showed it to them "This device can work as a teleportation transport, but we need an electrical device on the other end" it is like going from point A to point B, so if you guys got an electical object small enough to be untracable and that has a screen. We got a quick route then" she explained
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

(Huh?)

Isaac looked down at Koishi and was puzzled.

"I didn't say anything.", Isaac said to her as he soared across the sky, getting closer to the medic camp.

(I didn't say anything... Could it be that her eye is opening? That would be the only explanation for all this. The pain in her eye, it shaking, her reading my thoughts,.. it all makes sense now... At least it's not life threatening, but she's still feeling weak. I should still take her to the medic camp.), Isaac thought.

As Isaac continued to fly to the camp, he saw that the dragon was no longer falling towards the Earth. Now, it was heading towards Youkai Mountain.

(Yes! Looks like we just had a bit of luck.)

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Six thought for a split second, then spoke to Nera.

"We'll get the Falcons over to the dragon's back. Once we're there, you should be able to teleport and exit one of the Falcon's mission screens.", Six said to Nera.

"As for Renamon, spray some of this in her wound. It will stop the pain and seal the wound. You can either give her those berries that I've seen you guys hand out, or one of these Stim-Pack pills. They both are very similar.", Six finished as he handed Nera a Biofoam canister and a box of Stim-Pack pills.
                          sigpic

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

At this point, Koishi had fallen entierly unconsious, but her eye kept shaking.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

As soon as they reached the camp, Isaac deactivated his thrusters and fell towards the camp. Right before hitting the ground, Isaac activated his thrusters one more in a large, quick burst, slowing himself down enough to land on his feet. The very moment he landed, Isaac ran towards one of the tents with Koishi in his arms. As Isaac entered the tent, he could see the many injured and dying Youkai in cots. It seemed that all the cots were taken until he noticed a vacant cot in the corner of the large tent. Not wasting any time, Isaac quickly carried Koishi over to the cot, gently placed her down, and ran off to get a doctor.

Isaac ran throughout the camp, trying to find anybody that could help until he eventually came across Eirin. He saw that she was missing one of her arms and that she looked close to death, but he was used to seeing people in that condition.

"Hey, do you have a moment?", Isaac asked Eirin.
                              sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs-Reactor Lab-Sector 4

Meanwhile in the Reactor Lab Chung was busy repairing his armor...

"Okay... now this goes there... and that goes here... and..." *BOOM* Suddenly some of the chemicals Chung was combining had turned out to be the two wrong chemicals and had created a small explosion that sent him flying all the way across the room.

"OW! THAT'S THE FOURTH TIME ALREADY! It's sure is hard working with these instruments... I know the recipe to make this chemical compound thanks to Allegro... but I can NEVER find out what measurements he used!" He said as he stands back up. Dusting himself off in the process. He then took out a small piece of paper which was Allegro's notes. However half of it was written in hard to read handwriting.

"Well... I guess it's time to try one more time..."

Comment

Working...
                                X