X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Without hesitation or emotion, Six aimed directly for the center of the avatar's head and fired an armor piercing, high explosive round.

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

Isaac looked at the fairies following Hank and the others and thought about what it would be like to be killed by a horde of cute little fairies instead of Necromorphs. That was quite the scenario. It was so different to what Isaac was used to that he couldn't help but giggle as he tried to keep quiet. He didn't want to get them attacked by fairies. After a moment, Isaac spoke again.

"So why do fairies attack people? They don't look like much.", Isaac said to Koishi.
    Last edited by S121; 10-15-2013, 06:31 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Oh you won´t!" sakuyamon said with a growl as both her beaded wrist braces shined in energy, the whole camp was starting to get encased into a protection sphere

"Why are you doing this? There is no need for more death" Nera said facing Grina´s avatar
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

The bullet hit its mark, exploding and sending Grima flying into any remaining structure of the tent. In addition, The dragon's head responded in a similar fashion. "WHY YOU-!" Grima roared in pain from the shot as part of the skeletal head of Grima fractured slightly.

(For me to guage: -4 HP, 95 points remain)

The Dragon then slammed its head into the barrier. "ARROGANT MORTALS! DEATH IS THE END! DESPAIR IS THE END! I AM GRIMA....I AM...DESPAIR...I AM...THE END!"
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-15-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Could be one of several things. Could've interrupted something, could've berated them, or they could have just stepped into their territory during angry hour." Koishi counted with her fingers.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Seeing that the bullet did little, Six decided to use a more powerful weapon. Six quickly sprinted over to the avatar and sent a punch down into the avatar's head that was so powerful that it would send a car flying.

Forest of Magic

"Angry.. hour?", Isaac asked Koishi in a confused tone.

When Isaac heard about angry hour, he imagined one of the fairies looking at its wristwatch, looking to all the other fairies, then shouting "ANGRY HOUR!!!" at the top of it's lungs, triggering a violent frenzy that made mosh pits and bar brawls look like tea parties.
            Last edited by S121; 10-15-2013, 06:39 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"I probably know what you're thinking and yeah, if you're thinking what I think you are thinking, then, you're right. If anyone comes into the frenzy, they put aside differences, and go after said person like a bloodhound." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Forest of Magic

Isaac couldn't help but laugh, now that his suspicions proved to be correct.

"So you're saying that they devote one hour each day to just raging and attacking anything in their line of sight?", Isaac chuckled.

"What happens if they come across a person that's stronger than them? Do they still attack?", Isaac asked.
                sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"I remember Marisa telling me it was part of some sort of anger management program. But, yeah, they attack ANYTHING. I've even seen them beat up trees." Koishi chuckled herself.

The others were still being chased by the fairies.

"Good god, how many of the damn things are there?" Diemos said, firing his grenade launcher back on them, making a very small dent in their numbers.

"JUST RUN, YA BLOODY BASTARD!" Sanford yelled.

Comment

Forest of Magic

"What? Oh wow.", Isaac laughed.

Despite their size and appearance, they seemed to be very aggressive. Isaac found it to be funny because of the fact that he was so used to fighting ugly, grotesque, violent monsters. It was the opposite of what he expected. Isaac looked at the trees and sky as they walked, seeing the Consumer up above. Isaac knew what everyone in Gensokyo was capable of, but what was Gensokyo like in times of peace?

"So, what's it like here?", Isaac asked Koishi.
                    sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Sakuyamon felt the pressure, but stood without much problem

"So now that everyone is weak you go for the spoils like a vulture? What a coward" she said looking at Grima
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Well, it's peaceful, for the most part. Though, there are occasional timees when someone stirs something up, which is what we call an incident. Actually, I started an incident on accident once." Koishi explained.

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Yea? What happened?", Isaac asked Koishi, interested how she managed to stir up enough trouble for it to be called an incident.
                          sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Grima's skill, Pavise, blocked half of the force of Six's punch but was still knocked back. He then countered with a barrage of large shadow spikes that pierced up from the ground that originated from him and worked their way quickly to Six. "Not bad...for a mere human." He stood up and then answered Sakuyamon. "Well, it does make things simpler for me. Besides, I need the sustenance as I am still not complete...as long as Robin resists me..."

(-9 -> 84)

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Six saw the shadow spikes approach and quickly jumped into the air. As soon as he reached the highest point of his jump, Six activated the THOR auxiliary reactor and it's weapon attachment as he raised his hand towards the avatar's direction. A loud boom echoed in the tent as a giant bolt of electricity surged from the large Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor, out Six's hand, and at the avatar with enough electrical energy to power 4 MJOLNIR suits.
                              sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Well, I found this weird mask that made me tingle inside when I was near t, so I kept it. Apaarently it belonged to someone called Kokoro, who needed it to balance out her emotions. So she started sucking everyone's hope from the human village, and all the religious leaders fought amongst themselves to cheer up the people." Koishi started.

Comment

Working...
                                X