X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

John quickly looked over to who was using the katana and saw a familiar face. Gerard had quickly stabbed HM's hand.

"Gerard, you know I can't do that. We stop him together.", John said to Gerard.

After speaking to Gerard, John turned over to HM and spoke.

"HM, the reason I kept Base 3 a secret was because I was afraid of hurting you. I.. I know what it's like to lose someone you deeply care about. I know how much it damage it can cause. That's why I kept it a secret, to protect you from the pain I felt, but in the end, I ended up hurting you anyway. I kept it a secret until Gerard approached me and told me that he was your father. I am truly sorry for keeping it a secret, now will you just listen to us?", John asked HM, trying one last time to reason with him.

John did not want to fight HM, but if he needed to protect Gerard and the others, he was ready to fight with everything he had.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"... I'm sorry, but even if I do forgive you, you are still an enemy to my cause."

"It's fine, just go! Everyone else needs you more than us!"

Comment

Medical Camp Tent

"Hey don't blame me for what I did back there! I was just doing my job as a demon hunter. I was originally trying to find out WHY that kappa was there. She didn't tell me, so I kept following her until she cracked. Then you all attacked me out of self defense.
        As a Demon Hunter I try to protect people instead of harming them." He said as he sits up straight.

"Besides I'm here with a Shinigami because of business. I also see that there had been a large battle... I'm guessing three months came a little early." He said as he looks out the tent. He gets a quick look of sorrow on his face as he looks at all the injured. However that look quickly changes back to his usual self.

"Damn... a battle this huge... this much injured people. Shame I missed it all." He said as he leans back in the chair.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

"And what if HM kills you? He thinks your are a mannequin. You survived the destruction of Base 3. You came too far to die now. Besides, Spartans look out for one another.", John said to Gerard.

John then turned his attention over to HM and spoke.

"Okay then, tell me how you're going to accomplish your goal. If you can come up with a good way to stop all war while not starting a single conflict, then I will let you go. How do you plan on getting an army? Where will you get funds? How will you travel to other Universes? How will you win over the locals in each universe? You honestly don't expect the locals to just welcome you with open arms, do you?", John asked HM.

Medic Camp - Tent

"Well, following someone into a dark alley tends to scare the hell out of people.", Isaac retorted.

After a brief pause, Isaac spoke again.

"There was apparently a couple pentillion aliens. We fought the Devourer on the ship, but we lost a couple of our teammates. Me, I had to fight the Angel of Death, the living embodiment of Lust, and the devil, the big red man himself. Of course, I did have help. Why can't 'higher beings' keep to themselves and stop causing problems for the rest of us? It seems to be some kind of hobby for them.", Isaac said to Dante.
          Last edited by S121; 10-25-2013, 03:43 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp Tent

"Good point." He said as he stands up.

"Because 'higher beings' just want something like power, or just want to freaking pick on the weaker people." Dante said as he starts walking towards the exit.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Medic Camp Tent

"So, what are you planning on doing now?", Isaac asked Dante before he left.
              sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp Tent

Dante turned to Isaac before leaving.

"I'm gonna go explore the place. See if I'm needed anywhere." He said quite bluntly as he put his hands in his pockets as he left.

Comment

Medic Camp - Tent

Isaac quietly shrugged to himself as he turned his attention back to Koishi. At least the conversation gave Isaac a little more energy to monitor Koishi's status.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's simple: it's impossible. Even the most divine powers cannot stop conflict. However, I will act as a dam, suppressing the rapids of aggression until the people decide to give up on such a pointless task. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks so."

"... You always were a stubborn Spartan, John. And a lucky one. Just don't destroy him, he's still in there."

Comment

Near Escape Pod - Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

"Don't worry, I don't intend to.", John said to Gerard as he looked at HM.

"You do realize that Humanity is not the type to just give up. Humanity is complacent and is constantly in a state of turmoil, but the very moment their way of life is threatened, they will stop at nothing to protect protect it. Take Humanity form my universe as an example. We were outnumbered, outgunned, and outmatched, but we never quit fighting for our survival. We kept fighting until we won. It only shows that you can't just march in with an army and expect people to simply lie down. They will rise up, and they will fight back.", John said to HM.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Then it's a good thing I'm practically immortal. I will wait until they do, assuming they are even foolish enough to give in. We already have a president. Why not ruler?"

I slid off the katana and kicked the mannequin away.

"If that's what it takes, then I have an army of my own. I will fight back for our cause. Remember: there is no right or wrong. Just the side that protects more lives. It's too bad you're not on that side."

Comment

"Gerard!", John yelled out as he saw Gerard fly across the shrine.

This angered John. He was quickly losing patience with HM. HM hurt someone John was trying to protect, his own father no less. The only reason John had not attacked HM yet was because he was afraid of hurting Daiyousei again.

"There is such thing as right and wrong! It is WRONG to rule through fear! It is WRONG to barge into a universe and try to overthrow its balance! It is WRONG to try and bring Daiyousei into this mess! If you think people will just give in, then you'll be the ruler of scorched planets and corpses! The only survivors will be the ones too afraid to even live a happy life. Is that how you want the world!? Do you want everyone to live in fear!?", John yelled at HM as he took a step forward.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"There is one large flaw with your plan." The Auditor said. "Everyone has conflict, even if it's inner conflict. The only way to truly get rid of it is simply to wipe eveyone out, then start over. Doesn't that sound grand?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"It is wrong to interfere with the rebirthing! It is wrong to fight! It is wrong to encourage fighting! Don't you see, John? What would you know?! YOU WERE MEANT TO FIGHT!!!"

I tackled John and began punching his helmet.

"And don't you DARE think that I am trying to do any worse for Daiyousei! I'm trying to start fresh, John!!! A new world where your people aren't needed!!!"

Comment

John didn't have his helmet, so his skin was unprotected. The impacts from HM's fists were jarring and left cuts and scratches from the metal impacting flesh, but John had much worse. Reacting quickly, John grabbed HM's hands, pulled him close, wrapped his arms around his torso, and began to squeeze tightly. The sound of metal stressing and groaning could be heard as John squeezed tighter and tighter, trying to crush HM's torso.

"Just as Auditor said, conflict is a natural state. It's funny that you said you wanted to stop the fighting, yet you attack me in a heartbeat. If you don't stop fighting, then I'll be forced to crush you.", John said in a strained tone as he continued to squeeze.

"I am meant to stop fighting by fighting. It's not an ideal system, and I never asked to be a Spartan, but in the end.. it has to be this way.", John finally said to HM.
                                Last edited by S121; 10-26-2013, 01:46 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X