X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Near Escape Pod - Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

John waited for a response from Sebastian, but it seemed that he left John's mind. After hearing HM talking to Daiyousei, a look of confusion spread across John's helmetless face. What was HM talking about?

"HM, what conflict? The Devourer is dead. Yukari,... she killed him. The war is over. We don't need to fight anymore.", John said to HM as he slowly approached, not wanting to scare Daiyousei.

Hurting Daiyousei was not what he intended. He was trying to protect her, but instead he did the opposite. John could see the fear and confusion in her face and eyes. If John didn't diffuse the situation, then who knew what could happen next. Right after explaining the current situation to HM, John apologized again for hurting her.

"Daiyousei, I am truly sorry for hurting you. That was not my intention. I was only trying to fight off HM. Right now, he and I are at odds because a demon named Sebastian, otherwise known as Lucifer, brainwashed HM into seeing everyone as mannequins, except for you and me.", John calmly said to Daiyousei, trying to ease her fear and confusion.
    Last edited by S121; 10-25-2013, 03:56 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"... No. You don't understand. I don't want to end a war. I want to end all wars. I am going to create portals to every world. Then, I am going to make sure that no one is hostile. I will make sure that no inside or outside parties create a conflict. If they do, they will immediately be terminated."

I reach my hand out for Daiyousei. "Come with me. We can see every world together without any worries of getting hurt. Come with me."

"Wait... War? With who? The devourer wasn't to come until... No... Don't tell me..."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

At HM's explanation, the Auditor broke out into a laughing fit, almost spilling his milkshake.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"So you want to have everyone as your subordinates and control them? We all have different ideas and choices" Renamon said as she and Nera reached the shrine as they walked back from Suwa lake

"You can´t just terminate conflict, that is part of living beings, we can´t have total peace because we all have different points of views and that is what makes us humans. What you want is to have either mindless vegetables or have a dictatorship of iron fist" The fox faced HM with serious eyes
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I looked back with cold, colorless eyes.

"Stand down. I don't wish to fight. But, if need be, I will terminate."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"What you are thinking about is similar to the Devourer, but maybe worse. Atleast the people who got involved with his assaults had the luck to die before being tortured in a dictatorship" Nera said not caring of the boy´s tone

The fox got closer to HM and looked at him "You don´t want to start another war because Im fed up with it and won´t let another megalomaniac start his childish whim" she said already irritated
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Puh, conversations can be so boring. Same with peace." The Auditor said to himself, but loud enough for others to hear.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Im amazed you aren´t with him, for what i know, you enjoy seeing chaos." Nera looked at the Auditor and countered

"Let´s say that guy´s whim works, there won´t be more chaos or ruckus, you don´t want to die of boreness, aren´t you?" the jackal said gesturing to HM

Spoiler:

Comment

Near Escape Pod - Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

After taking a scenic route, Six, Renamon, and Nera were now at some kind of shrine, talking to a man that seemed to be delusional. Needing more information, Six asked the delusional man a question.

"How exactly do you plan on stopping all wars? Are you planning on assigning a cop to every single person? If there is one thing I know, it's that you can't just end conflict. Frankly, to think otherwise is down right insane.", Six said to HM.

John looked at the Auditor, but did little else to acknowledge him. Soon, John would have to kill him, which meant that he needed to keep his distance. Right now, HM and Daiyousei were John's priorities.

"HM, you have an entire group of people that disagree with your idea. Is that how you plan on ending violence, by using fear of execution? That's Fascism. Just stop and actually think about what you are doing. I'm sorry, but you can't do this. Do you realize how much damage you could cause by interfering with other universes? As your friend, you have to listen to me.", John said as he approached HM.
                    Last edited by S121; 10-25-2013, 01:00 PM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Yes, I enjoy watching people fight, which is why i'm NOT sidingwith him. Besides, I could crush him in an instant." Auditor said back in a calm, collected tone.

Comment

Hakurei shrine

Renamon noticed the spartan and greeted him "Good to see you are fine John, im glad you made it" she said with a faint smile

"Back to the point, if you really want peace, it will take the people's choice for it, just look at this world's government, most of them act by their people's vote and agreement what you want is madness" the vixen said looking back at Hm

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo - Medical Camp

After Dante and Komachi landed he quickly hopped out of the boat. "You Komachi I'm going to go look around." He said as he wanders off.

As he looks around the Medical Camp he stumbles in a tent. Only to see a guy in oh so familiar armor taking care of a girl who apparently has a fever.

"Well what do we have here." Said Dante as he quite literally kicks up a chair. He then catches the chair in mid-air and places it back on the ground.

As Dante sits on the chair he rocks back and forth, with a smug little smirk on his face.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I sighed.

"... Look in my eyes. What do you see that's different?"

Comment

Gensokyo - Medical Camp

Isaac was dipping in and out of consciousness, about to fall asleep, until a man with white hair and a red trenchcoat entered the tent and sat in a chair. Isaac was glad that he now had something to keep him awake, even if it was the man that attacked Nitori. In fact, he was a little surprised that Dante was in Gensokyo.

"So, you got tired of terrorizing little girls, so you decided to move on to aliens.", Isaac jokingly said to Dante.

Hakurei Shrine

John now had his hand on HM's shoulder. It was a somewhat risky thing to do, but he had to get through to HM.

"Listen, you may think this whole war ending plan sounds good, but it is not going to work. How do you even plan on carrying it out? There will be opposition, and you will cause unbelievable amounts of damage to different universes. As your friend, you need to listen to me.", John said to HM.
                              Last edited by S121; 10-25-2013, 02:12 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

"... At least..."

I, out of nowhere, had my hand ready to punch John.

"I thought you were."

But then, something surprising happened... A katana went through my hand.

"Go, now! I'll hold him off!"

Comment

Working...
                                X