X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Labs

As Six stared daggers into Xehanort, the door behind him exploded and fell apart. Quickly reacting, Six pulled out his M6G Magnum Pistol and aimed it at the new intruders while still keeping eye contact with Xehanort.

Behind Robin, Vergil, Chung, and Inu Sakuya appeared two abnormally large men covered head to toe in armor.

The first man stood at 7 feet and 2 inches, towering over the group, while the second man looked friendlier. The second man stood at 6 feet and 7 inches. His armor was less intimidating than his partner's armor, making him seem less hostile.

"More intruders, more casualties...", the larger Spartan said as he aimed his red hand at Vergil, Robin, and Chung.

"Whoa, whoa, not yet! We don't know what's going on yet. They could just be innocent bystanders.", the smaller man said as he forced his partner's hand back down.

"They're trespassing on a top-secret research facility. To ensure informational security of this facility and its secrets, they must be eliminated.", the larger man said in a cold, emotionless tone.

"Yea, once you detain them and figure out their motives, but that something we can't do right now. Right now, we gotta take care of the threat in the other room.", the man in golden armor said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Vergil simply looked at the two Spartan's with a rather blank face... well it wasn't a blank face. It was more like Vergil simply didn't care about what the two Spartan's were talking about. However just as Vergil was about to go into the other room he stopped as he heard the slightly smaller Spartan mention a threat in the other room.
      "A threat? Perhaps the source of this odd phenomenon..." He said as he got a small smirk on his face. Vergil continued to go into the other room, the thought of a battle excites him however he does not show his excitement whatsoever.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac sighed and spoke.

"What's with all these fallen angels? They're not happy minding their own business, so they have to go bother us. Should I break out the holy water and crucifixes?", Isaac sarcastically asked Koishi.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Robin Looked between the two Spartans approaching and Vergil walking away. "Uhm...ok..." Robin turned towards the two Spartans, trying to get a feel of what they were like. He could tell that they weren't a real threat. Unless provoked that is... The question that rolled around his mind was: how to convey they were not a threat to them? Normally he had an army to pick out the right personality types, but now he had nothing, except Chung and a little dog-like maid...

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Jack stared at Robin and came to the conclusion that he was the leader, based on his demeanor and appearance.

"Do you understand what the punishment is for intruding in a restricted area?", Jack asked Robin in a cold tone.
            sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Chung stood back listening to the conversation. He had primed his Destroyer after using the Dread Chase. As he was listening he laid the Destroyer on the ground and sat on it while he was listening to the conversation between the two. "Listen, sorry if we had trespassed on private property, but when you see a strange looking building as well as the sound of explosions coming from said building then wouldn't you go and investigate?" Said Chung as he stood up. "We just came here because we were worried that something bad is going to happen."

Comment

Meanwhile, on the unit ship...

"Gah! What the hell!"

Otori grabbed on to a wall. Shiki walked up to Daiyousei and whacked her in the head with the rod of remorse.

"How many times must I tell you and your friends to resist temptation!!!"

She grabbed on, HM still trying to figure out what's going on.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Jack then turned his head over to Chung.

"This is none of your concern. By your logic, children should investigate and stick their hands in wood chippers, just because they look funny and make funny noises.", Jack coldly said to Chung.

Daniel rubbed the top of his visor and shook his head.

"Back to the mission.", Daniel said as he and Jack walked towards the group as they made their way to the room where Six was located.
                  Last edited by S121; 09-05-2013, 05:17 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Chung stood up, Destroyer in hand. "I wasn't thinking through the mind of a mere child. I was thinking through the mind of a guardian." Said Chung as a helmet formed around his head, and wings made out of a similar material to his armor forms on his back. He then turns his Destroyer around so the back of it is facing forward, revealing another much larger barrel.

He then proceeds to run into the room after the two Spartan's.

Comment

Robin was left standing by where the wall once was. He looked at Inu Sakuya who looked at him and then they both looked back to where everyone went. "Alright...so much for strategy..." Robin sighed as he looked back to Inu Sakuya. She was gone. he looked about and felt something bounce into his bag. She curled up and went to sleep on a Tome of Bolganone. "...Is that really...? Sigh...oh well." And with that Robin drew his sword and charged after the others.

Comment

The Consumer

"The thing is, he left of his own accord, he wasn't kicked out. Technically, he's still a holy being." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac sighed and rubbed the top of his helmet.

"Do you know how to stop him?", Isaac asked Koishi as he tried to come up with a plan of his own.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Koishi's demeanor then turned quite cheerful.

"No one can stop Death, silly." Koishi said cheerfully.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

"He's not going to give us any problems, is he? I've gone through a lot of crap and evaded death more times than you can count on your hands. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a bone to pick with me.", Isaac said as he continued to follow Koishi.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Well, evading death is different. He actually likes that." Koishi replied as she stopped at a corner, looking around it to see Malthael, sucking up souls and storing the inside the large black crystal.

"Oh dear." Koishi said.

Comment

Working...
                                X