X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at the present. Definitely something useful.

"Aw, well aren't you generous?"

I grabbed the scythe. It felt lighter. I could definitely use this for combat. I gotta keep the other one, though. It's special... Plus, Shiki-sama gave it to me...

"Boy, I sure do miss home..."

I looked at Dante with a smirk. "Hey, demon-boy. How's bout we take another little vacation?"

Comment

((Yay a post! Also don't forget that Nevan is currently in guitar mode, but can easily switch to scythe mode at will. It also commands electricity, and demonic bats that the weapon generates when you play it.))

China-Streets

"Well... it's the least I can do for slaying that demon before you got here." Dante said with a smirk as he is about to walk back home. However he stops in his tracks and turns to Komachi.

"Sure why not? I wouldn't mind another little vacation..." He said as he walked up to Komachi. "So where we off to then?"
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Suwa Lake - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"Wan!" Inu Sakuya pointed to the fairly large book on Warcraft Tactics. "Wan! Wan!" She wagged her tail again.

Comment

Six saw the book that the little creature was trying to give him and reached for the book.

Curious about its contents and why the little dog-person wanted him to see it, Six opened up the book and looked inside.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Back home!"

I summoned the boat.

"You can travel, but I know where we're going. Hop on!"

Comment

The book contained a comprehensive study of battle strategies of old. In the margins and almost any free space, was Robin's notes and diagrams. Pieces of parchment filled with notes were wedged between the ancient pages...

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

Chung chuckled slightly at Neuman's comment. "I hope that does happen... it would be good to finally get payback for all that has happened to my world... especially for what happened to my father." He said as he stood up and stretched.

"I guess I should get some more sleep. I'm already feeling a bit tired. I mean the only sleep that I had gotten in the past 4 days was a few hours. I'm only still awake and active because of the Disfrozen Portal. It's pretty much keeping me charged... but I am still human. If I don't get more sleep then my body would still punish me..." He said as he walks up to Neuman. He extended his hand out for a handshake from him. "Thank you Dr. Neuman for helping me with my Disfrozen Portal. I really owe you one. Perhaps I could help develop more of them for use in the labs..." He said as he gave the scientist a warm smile.

Comment

China-Streets

"Home? You mean your home? Didn't you say you lived in Japan or whatever?" He said as he looked at the boat.

"Eh. Whatever, a vacation is still a vacation to me." He said as he hoped into the boat.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Six looked further into the book, but knew that it was time to go. In the meantime, Six would read the book. At the very least, it would get his mind off of Robin's death.

Training Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4

Dr. Neuman grabbed Chung's hand and returned the handshake with the same smile Chung gave him.

"No problem. Any friend of Raven is a friend of ours.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"And I take the pot." Mima said, grabbing all the chips and pulling them towards herself.

"Ghost is good poker player." Heavy complimented.

"Why thank you." Mima said in reply, as a fairy came up to the table.

"Hey fellas, there's a funeral about to be goin' on, Orin sent me." the fairy said.

"Perfect timing. Everyone onto the Borealis, i'll get us there quickly." Mima said, getting up and heading towards the ship, the others following suit.

Hakurei Shrine

The Auditor watched from afar, sitting in a foling chair drinking a milkshake.

"Ah, this is the life. Milkshakes, people fighting, perfect." The Auditor said to himself.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I looked over Daiyousei.

"Don't worry, I will put an end to it. I can end the conflict... We can end the conflict... Together... Daiyousei, join me. I will go and end the fighting. Will you join me?"

China...
                        I headed to Gensokyo... But then, on the rift...

"Whoa... I'm picking up some death signals... They're strong... Oh no... Hang on to something, something bad happened!"

I sped up the boat.

Comment

China
                          _________

As they were on the boat Komachi had told Dante to hold on to something. Not seeing anything to really hold onto he clenched onto the seat that he was sitting on while he was on the boat.

Dante didn't say anything. He remained silent completely. Knowing that if Komachi thinks that something bad happened, then there must really be something bad happening.

Comment

I landed by Eirin. I looked at the damage...

"... What... Happened?"

((keep in mind she left believing that the devourer was to come in two months))

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

After the handshake he turned to Lily and bowed politely. "Well I guess I'll be off now. I have a small camp set up in one of the open fields just outside the city. You can find me there if you need me." He said as he prepares to head off out of the labs. Chung does plan on making a return though. After all this is where his new friends are right?

As Chung left the Prometheus Labs the same way he came in... that large hole in one of the Sector's, he looked off at the sky which looks calmer than ever for some reason. Now with new friends Chung finally has a reason to stay in this world for as long as he can. Which would most likely be as long as he lives.

Chung took off to his small little camp he has set up for him. Chung had been through a lot recently, and he had earned the right to rest. Which is what he plans on doing for now...

Comment

Gensokyo

"You deserve a noogie from Shikieiki, Komachi." Eirin looked downcast. "Take a look, Komachi. This is the outcome of the biggest war of our history."

"I... I don't know..." Daiyousei was fidgeting. Her left shoulder, still undergoing the painful healing process, was aching, more than ever. She was hesitant. Who to believe? Or is there no one here that she can trust?
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-25-2013, 03:00 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X