X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well thought. But listen, Reimu. For whatever reason, do not let anyone into action just yet. Also be prepared for some rage-filled youkai starting up incidents. A lot of people were lost."

I looked on.

"... Commence the funeral."

Comment

Gensokyo

A battered looking Hank, Deimos and Sanford stepped into the area where they were holding the funeral.

"I hate faries." Hank grumbled.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Hatate!"

"I know!'

Hatate began flying around Gensokyo with a megaphone. Even though she wasn't as fast as Aya, she did a good job announcing the start of the funeral.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Tent

Feeling responsible for the entire incident between Koishi and her sister, Isaac ran out of the tent to go find Koishi. Isaac had no idea where to look, so he decided to use his holographic locator. Isaac poened up his palm and pointed it towards the ground, creating a holographic line along the floor. Now that he knew wher eto go, Isaac flew off in Koishi's direction.

"Koishi?", Isaac said into his communicator, hoping that she would respond.

Human Village

John looked at Miko's injury and took off his helmet, revealing a face with various cuts, scratches, blood, and small amounts of dirt.

"Spray this into your wound. It will fully heal your wounds and stop the pain. It's incredibly powerful, so use only a little and bring it back. I'll eventually need it too.", John said in an emotionless tone as he handed Miko the bottle of super Biofoam.

John was ready to go to the funeral, where he would do as he had always done, watching those he cared about being laid to rest. Once it was all over, John didn't really know what he would do next. Two thirds of everyone he cared about were dead. There was still the matter of Chen. John would need to find someone that would be willing to take care of her. If there was nobody, then John figured that he would have to. It was the least he could do for her. There was also the matter of HM and the Auditor. John would have to prepare and ready himself for a battle against a reality warper. John had little doubt that the Auditor would be on the same tier as Yukari was. It was going to be a hard fight. He also had to find HM for Daiyousei and Gerard. HM may have hated John, but he still had a family, and John was not going to let HM lose his.

John looked like he was in a trance for a split second as he handed the super Biofoam to Miko, but was soon taken out of it when Hatate announced that the funeral was commencing.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

After a while, Koishi said something over the radio. "What do you want? Just going to abandon me like all the others? Want to say it in my face and then fly off into the distance?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

Isaac could hear that she was angry, maybe sad. Isaac couldn't really tell.

"No, I would never do that to you. I'm here to see if you're alright.", Isaac said to Koishi, hoping for another response.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

"I'm fine, thank you very much." Koishi said in a mix between an annoyed and angry tone.

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

"Listen,... I'm sorry for everything that's happened. I didn't know that telling you that you smiled would lead to this. The reason I'm here is because I care about you. It would be insane if I didn't care about you, not only because of the fact that you saved me on multiple occasions, but also because in the short time we we knew each other, I could tell that you were a good person. I'm here to show you that you are not alone.", Isaac said to Koishi.
                  sigpic

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

"B-but i'm not alone. I have my hat." Koishi said, starting to sound a little hysterical.

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

Isaac could now see Koishi flying ahead of him, so he increased the power output of his thrusters and began to quickly catch up to her.

"But hats aren't people. They aren't alive unless they are enchanted to be that way. Koishi, are you sure you're okay?", Isaac asked in a slightly concerned tone.

Isaac had a bad feeling about how Koishi was taking tings. He knew what it was like to go insane, and he was a little afraid for Koishi. She sounded like she was going insane.
                      sigpic

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

"I'm FINE. Nothing at all wrong. My hat is my friend." Koishi said, turning towards Isaac as she seemingly hugged the hat, each of her words sounding slightly more and more hysterical.

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

After hearing Koishi speak, Isaac knew what she was going through.

"Koishi, I know why you think the hat is alive. What you're suffering from is a delusion. It has happened to me, so I know what I'm talking about. I had the same problem when my girlfriend, Nicole, died. I was so wrapped up in guilt that I still kept seeing her, and actually believed that she was still there, despite the fact that she died. The reason why you think the hat is alive must be because you are afraid of being alone, truly alone, so you created an entity to fill that void. You think that everyone has abandoned you, but that is not true.", Isaac sincerely said to Koishi as he finally caught up with her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

"No...nononononono, it's all lies, all lies, you don't understand, can't understand, don't know, don't care, why is it so loud, why can't the voices stop, they keep coming and coming, not stopping, not pausing, so many voice, so manyyy...." Koishi curled herself into the fetal postion, rocking back and forth as she floated in the air, still hugging the hat.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Oh, what's going on here?"

Byakuren flew above to check on Koishi and found her hugging her hat.

"Miss Koishi? Are you okay?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Skies above Gensokyo

Seeing Koishi panic, Isaac hovered right in front of her, put his hands on her shoulders, and retracted his helmet.

"Then ignore the voices and focus only on me. I do understand what you are going through, and I do care about you. If you think I'm lying, then read my mind.", Isaac said to Koishi.

That was when Isaac heard a woman fly up behind him.

"Koishi's not feeling well.", Isaac responded, still looking at Koishi.
                                Last edited by S121; 10-27-2013, 12:08 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X