X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training Room - Sector 4

"Only if you want to talk about it. I don't want to force you into it.", Lily said to Chung in a sincere tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

"Yea I will talk about it. I mean it's better to get things off their chest right? If I keep it all bottled up like Raven did then I might end up like him... angry at everything." He said in an unusually calm tone as he left the Training Room. "Just let me get changed into normal clothes first okay?"

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

"Okay.", Lily said as she walked back upstairs and waited for Chung.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

Shortly after Chung left the room he came back in without his armor on, yet he was still carrying his Destroyer over his shoulder. This time Chung was dressed in more... casual clothing.

((Except with his current hairstyle as a Tactical Trooper.))

"Okay I'm ready. Though let's also find some other place to talk about it aside from here... I mean talking here seems... awkward..." He said as he goes up to the Observation Deck to talk with Lily and Neuman.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-21-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Training Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

After a couple of minutes, Lily saw Chung enter the room with his casual clothing and smiled in her helmet.

"I should probably take this off.", Lily said as she removed her helmet, ready to listen to Chung's story.
            sigpic

Comment

Training Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4

When Chung made it to the Observation Deck he sat down and sighed. "Where to begin..." He muttered to himself as he rubbed his forehead.

"Well... I guess it all started when I was 13... but I should start with a little backstory first..." He said as he looked up to Lily.

"You see... I am a member of the Seiker family who were known as the protectors of the Hamel City. The capital of the Senace Kingdom. It is to that name that I was born... I was known as Prince Seiker then, and I was trained for combat ever since I was real young. One day the Senace Kingdom came under attack by an army of demons. My father Helputt, devoted himself to defending his kingdom. Unfortunately, the demons had possessed him, causing him to lose all control of his own body, and MY FATHER unwittingly came to lead the enemies to attack Hamel... something that haunts me to this very day..." He said as he looked down as his Guardian Stone.

Images of Hamel City while it was under siege came to mind, as well as images of his father holding Chung by his throat. The images briefly flashed inside of his Guardian Stone, allowing Neuman and Lily to both see if they had a quick eye.

"I tried to stop him... I tried to get him to come back to his senses!... But I was too weak then... I was seriously wounded by my own father... however a young group of people... Elsword... Raven... Rena... Aisha... and EVE managed to come and save me before I was killed... they treated my wounds... they helped me recover... then I was a part of the El Search Party. Ever since I vowed to never use the Seiker name until I had returned to my kingdom and take the Water El back from the demons. I then followed the path of Alchemy... eventually becoming the strong Shelling Guardian. Then I found my fathers notes about the Disfrozen Portal, and with the help of the Ponggo Race, and Allegro the Alchemist of the Feita region I managed to successfully develop it. Now people call me the Tactical Trooper due to my skills as a tactician on the battle field. Since the invasion on the Senace Kingdom, and Hamel City I vowed to become stronger. To try and prevent another incident like it from happening... no one should ever be put through what I've been through..."

Comment

Dr. Neuman couldn't see the images that flashed, but lily easily could, thanks to her Spartan reflexes. After hearing Chung's story, Lily sighed.

"So you lost people you cared about too.", Lily said to Chung in a sympathetic tone.
                sigpic

Comment

Trainer Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4

Chung looked at Lily and smiled. "Yea... but I guess... except my father might still be alive... ever since that incident I only fought him once more, yet that is also the exact moment I was brought into this world. I was fighting my father who was still possessed at the time. I ran into him when I made it to Hamel, but before I could even raise the Destroyer everything went white and I woke up in this world... so my father might still be alive... in my world..."

Comment

"That is true, so there's still a chance to help him. Just keep hope. One of these days, there's going to be a way to travel back and forth between worlds. There has to be that sometime soon.", Lily said to Chung, trying to cheer him up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Chung smiled at Lily's comment. "I hope so... my father's will is surely strong enough to keep fighting. At least until someone helps him..." He said as he lowers his head again.

"I just hope that HE doesn't get to him..."

Comment

"He? Who's he?", Lily asked Chung, curious by what he meant.
                        Last edited by S121; 10-21-2013, 06:00 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Someone I wish to never fight on my own... he goes by the name of Ran... he's the one that led the demon army. He was the one that possessed my father with Dark El..."

Comment

Dr. Neuman heard the entire story and about the Dark El.

"Couldn't you just nullify the possession with Pure El Energy? It would force an equilibrium and cancel the possession, wouldn't it?", Dr. Neuman asked.

"So he's the reason for your world's problems?", Lily asked Chung.
                            Last edited by S121; 10-21-2013, 06:00 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

(Why have we been naming the room Trainer room when it is supposed to be Training Room xP?)

"That's the thing... if the Dark El that is within my fathers heart is too strong then Pure El would do more harm than good. It could even go so far as to killing my father. It's too risky to perform. Judging by how long it's been since he's been possessed the Dark El within my father is probably too strong to be countered by Pure El. We would need a large enough source of Pure El... and my Disfrozen Portal does not generate pure El energy remember? My Disfrozen Portal needed a small amount of Dark El from a fragment of a dark El Shard to stabilize the Pure El within the Disfrozen Portal. In order to have a large enough source of Pure El then we would need to have the El Shard... and if we take that from it's designated place my world would be thrown into Chaos."
                              Chung replied as he turned to Lily.

"Well... him and the Nasods... and Banthus... a bandit that first stole the El Stone for the Nasod King, but was eventually restored. Oh and William... goddamn you William... that Phoru always sticks his nose into everything..."

Comment

Dr. Neuman thought for a moment, then spoke again. Even though they were talking in hypotheticals, Dr. Neuman was trying to find a possible solution.

"There's always apprehending your father and disarming him until he comes to his senses. I'm sure a team of Spartans, or even just Six could do the job.", Dr. Neuman said.

Lily gave Chung a slightly confused look, but quickly gave an amused smile as he talked about William.

"Something tells me you really hate that guy.", Lily remarked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X