X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cave of Screams

"No need to rush or anything." HP called down. "But I think you want to get a move on with that core. Time is of the essence."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cave of Screams

"He speaks the truth." Valenciel nodded as she levitated Glutoneriel in the air. "I have already created a wormhole in that well. Jump down there and you will find yourself back in Gensokyo."

Valenciel pointed at a seemingly normal stone well... except the dimension looked shifted. The portal was at the entrance of the well, but looked way different from Yukari's gap. Yukari's gap looked like a chaotic rip through space that could go horribly wrong, but Valenciel's portal looked balanced and serene.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Cave of Screams

John looked down at Yukari and thought for a moment. He knew that he couldn't bring her along, but he felt as if he was simply abandoning her, leaving her.

(Just focus on the mission, John. She asked you to take the core. She wanted you to save Gensokyo...)

John gently put Yukari down on the floor and looked at the portal. After a moment, John took a deep breath to regain his composure and jumped through the portal.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Suddenly, the room was being assaulted by hell ravens.

"Pitiful," a voice said. "What happened? It's bad enough you were defeated... But you return to them? What a sad sight indeed... Little step-brother."

Comment

Cave of Screams

"Think you could make that thing big enough for our ship to get through?" Mima asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Within a single instant, John found himself in front of the Hakurei Shrine. It was still damaged from one of the earlier battles, but it looked like it would still stand.

John ran into the shrine and found where he needed to place Gensokyo's core. Without hesitation, John placed the scarlet orb into it's rightful place and stood back.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"Sure thing." Valenciel sliced through the air with her sceptor. The air began to shift as another portal was ripped apart from the atmosphere.

"Hop in, and you should arrive at the Hakurei Shrine."

Hakurei Shrine
                The scarlet orb was taken by an unknown hand. The hand was rugged, like the boulders of the highest mountain, and aged like a thousand-year old tree. The mere sight would bring any mortal down to his or her knees.

"The core returns to the rightful land." A voice boomed from beyond. "What is your name, my child?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Falling through the gap, Sakuyamon followed the spartan and saw a hand taking the orb, she just stood there waiting fo for what could happen

Cave of screams

Nera decided to stay behind so she could take care of Yukari´s body, the jackal lifted it and prepared for whatever thing that could happen
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Borealis

"Thanks." Mima said.

"Kliener, get this tub up and moving!" Mima yelled towards the back of the boat, and it started moving up, and straight through the portal, ending up in the air of the Hakurei Shrine.

Comment

Then, the hell ravens began forming in front of Gluttoneriel. I formed Lucifer.

"Hello. Missed me?"

I turned to Valenciel. "Ah, Valenciel. How the time passes. It feels like just yesterday I last spoke of taking satan's life, and then I became the devil myself. How have you been, old friend? How's heaven been doing without God's right hand man?"

((take note, if one kills the devil, they become the devil yourself))

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John looked at the sky, unsure where the voice came from. It seemed as if it came from all around him.

John hesitated for a moment, but answered the voice's question.

"John.", John calmly said instead of giving his usual introduction.
                        sigpic

Comment

Near Base 7

"Understood..." Said Chris through communicator as he along with the Spartan's continue down the trail, and through the bushes. A small building can be seen in the distance as they follow the trail.

The building was one of the entrances to Base 7. The door to the building that the trail led to was shut tightly, but it was also dented, and busted all over. In fact there was a hole in the door roughly the size of a human arm to fit through. The door was also covered in blood, indicating that something did in fact happen... but what exactly?

The Consumer

As Axl left with a stunned Zero, and Nitori X turned to look at Tricky. The walls were cracking, and a odd red static started to form behind the demented clown.

X quickly aimed his X-Buster at Tricky. "Bring it..." Said X as he fired a few weak shots from his X-Buster. Right afterward his body color changed from blue to an earthy brown in color. "Crystal Wall!" Said X as he summoned a large defensive gold crystal wall in front of him. This weapon was one of the 8 special weapons he had obtained during the incident with the Jakob Orbital Elevator. Also known as the Jakob Project. X then took cover behind this Crystal Wall. Waiting for any attack Tricky had planned.

Comment

The Consumer

Tricky burst into the ground again, and burst out right behind X, smacking him in the face with the cold, hard steel of the sign.

Comment

Near Base 7

"You, open the door and jump back. We'll keep you covered.", the squad leader said to one of the Spartans.

"Understood.", the Spartan said as he approached the door and grabbed the handle.

In one quick motion, the Spartan yanked the door open and jumped to the side, out of everyone's cross-hairs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Base 7
                                ________

As the Spartan opened the door Chris looked inside. The place was already in shambles. There were dead agents everywhere, and the lights had gone out. Most likely the main generator for the base went out.

Claw marks, and bullet holes covered the walls, and floors indicating that there was a struggle.

The Consumer

As Tricky popped out of the ground behind X, X was unable to avoid Tricky's attack and as such was sent flying through his Crystal Wall. "Ow..." Said the blue Reploid as he quickly recovers. Suddenly his body color switched from brown to red. "Melt Creeper!!!" Yelled X as he fires a small flame onto the ground which expands, creating a wave of fire that began to travel along the ground towards Tricky.

Comment

Working...
                                X