X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

X stops he turns around to look at John. His face is slightly red, but not out of anger or sadness. "Sorry John. I just... need to think about a few things. I mean... Zero's here, as well as Alia. Both old friends that I care deeply about. I just need some time to clear my head. I don't have any luggage like Axl so I don't have to unpack. I remember the room number so I'll be back soon. I'm just going to be at the beach to clear my head a bit." He said as he continues walking to the beach.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John watches X as he walks off, down towards the beach.

(*sigh* Very well.)

John ran back to the reception area and saw that the elevator finally came.

Reception Area - Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

The doors to the elevator finally opened.

The first thing Isaac saw was Koishi and Yuyuko.

"Hey.", Isaac said to them as he exited the elevator.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Alrighty then.

"Say, who are the rooms separated to? John and Yuuka?"

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu.

"I say we separate the rooms. Guys and the girls. Us guys get one room, while the girls get the other." Said Axl as he turns to John. "So where's X? Is he coming?"

Comment

"So where's X? Is he coming?", Axl asked John.

"He wanted some time alone.", John said.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"So, how's the repairs on ol' Zero going?" Koishi asked.
              Last edited by Koishi; 06-16-2013, 11:23 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Reception Area - Hotel - Honolulu

Axl just gives John a warm smile. "Don't worry John. X usually does want to be alone on the first day of vacation. Especially after a large event. It's kind of his way of unwinding." Said Axl as he runs to the elevator. "Come on let's go!"

Comment

Fine by me. Not like I have a better idea.

"Okay then, it's settled! Me, yuyuko, koishi, okuu, and yuuka in one room, and john, x, and Axl in another. What's the max capacity for each room?"

Comment

Hawaii

"Wait a second." Koishi said. "We have our own room, Yuyu." Koishi commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaii
                      ________

"Alia said the suite can hold exactly four people. I'm assuming that is if two people share one bed and there are two beds." Said Axl as he Komachi.

Comment

"Oh? You two have a room already? Well then the capacities are set! Oh and don't worry. I can sleep anywhere."

Comment

"So, how's the repairs on old Zero going?" Koishi asked Isaac.

"I repaired his databanks and modified it so if it ever happens again, he has a much greater chance of staying conscious.", Isaac said to Koishi...

..."Come on let's go!", Axl said to John as he ran to the elevator.

John looked up and saw a man wearing a strange suit.

(Is that Isaac?), John thought to himself as he walked up to Isaac.

"Excuse me. Are you Isaac Clarke?"

"Yes. Why?", Isaac asked as he raised an eyebrow to John.

"My friend X, wanted to see Zero. They're both friends."

"Can this wait? I've got somewhere to be."

Isaac looked to all of the people at the elevator.

(Could all these people really be here to see Zero?... Isaac, you idiot. You're going to be late.)

"Nitori, Trelawney, go on without me. I'll be there as soon as I can.", Isaac said as he entered the elevator again.

"Tell you what, I'll let you guys see Zero, but don't be surprised. He was in very bad condition. It was a miracle that I was able to repair him."
                          Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 11:37 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Good! Now, what about renamon and her friends?"

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Alright, hurry up, okay?" Nitori said as she exited the hotel with Lt. Trelawney, EVE following closely behind her as a small minicopter.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I walked into our room.

"I feels so welcoming in here! It's cold in here too. I like it here! If only Shiki-sama were here for this."

Oh well. You know her. She won't stop helping others.

"So, what should we do first, Yuuka?"

Comment

Working...
                                X