X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Village - Gensokyo

"Life and death are things that we have to face sooner or later. Sometimes we must face that there are things we canīt stop since they are designed by destiny" The fox who was leaning on a tree looked at everyone

"But then we have our choice as living beings, the ones we lost knew that and made their choice so we could continue in our journey of life. We must remember them for what they did and how they still live in our memories, There will always be something that will be on the future" the vixen said and looked at sky

"Remember the past walk to the future, but always enjoy the present" Renamon finished
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"I still can't believe it." Wriggle muttered. "Yuuka... Yukari... they're the most powerful Youkai in Gensokyo."

"Them dying would mean that the power balance of Gensokyo will shift dynamically." Kanako envisioned.

"Never mind that." Keine said. "If everyone is done speaking, we will start burying their body-"

"STOP THE FUNERAL NOW!"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

All of a sudden, John heard a loud shout and quickly looked over to the source of the noise.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"Guess things never get calm with us, right?" Renamon said when she heard the yelling person
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

X, Zero, Axl, Alia, Mega Man, and Dr. Light all turned their head as soon as they heard someone say to stop the funeral.

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

The person that was flying towards the funeral site was none other than Flandre. Except she looked different.

The Lavateinn wand she was holding became a greatsword about three times her size. Her wings' crystals became majestic feathery wings as she flew gracefully towards the crowd.

"Please stop the burial! I have a plan!" Flandre shouted.

sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

John held his helmet in his right hand as he walked towards Flandre with a surprised look on his face.

"What do you mean? What's your plan?", John asked Flandre in a confused tone.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"Im impressed at your attitude Flandre, what is your plan you are talking about" Nera asked to the blonde vampire

Renamon sighed and got near the vampire "Well Flandre, speak" she said with her calm tone

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

X was surprised by Flandre.

"What do you plan on doing?" Asked X as Zero and Axl just simply watched on.

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"Guys, I introduce you..."

"To Seija Kijin."

Seija appeared behind Flandre. She didn't seem too bruised, but that was because she has used her reflection ability to move her wounds inside her body.

"I met Flandre inside the mansion." Seija began. "She was mourning over the death of Meiling, so I devised a quick plan."

"With enough energy, I can flip Flandre's power from destruction into everything..."

"Into creation."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

Renamon didnīt take a second "Iīll give you all the energy I can" she said gripping her digivice strongly as it started beeping with her energy

"Me too, my energy flows with souls and I have plenty of it" Nera continued as both her paws were engulfed in aura energy

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"But wouldn't that much energy be too much for someone like her? Do you even think we could even get an amount of energy to do such a thing?" Said Zero as he stood up.

X stood up as well and stepped forward. "No matter how much energy it takes. I will lend you my energy as well." He said as Axl stood up also.

"Same here! If it will bring back Yuyuko's friend then I'll do it!" He said as Zero sighed.

"Fine I guess I would as well." He replied as he stepped forward.

Suddenly all the Robot Masters that survived, Alia, Mega Man Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, and even Bass who had just made it. also step forward. "Count us all in also." Said Alia as she stood by X.
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 10-27-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"What?", John asked, wide eyed.

John may have asked a question, but he knew full well what they were thinking.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?", John asked Flandre and Seija in a slightly urgent and serious tone.
                            Last edited by S121; 10-27-2013, 11:36 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"It will be similar with my revival Zero, we will use our own life energy to get the equivalent exchange for their souls" Nera thorized and explained how Renamon took the jackal back to the world of the living

"John, remember what we did with Nera it is similar, but we will need more energy since we are dealing with more souls this time" Renamon explaiend to the chief

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"It takes a lot..." Seija commented. "But I was really hoping..."

"No need."

"What?"

"I only need 50 billion Joules." Flandre announced. "I can pull out the rest of them myself."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X