X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reactor - Extractor

John took a deep breath and aimed straight for the reactor core, straight for the center of the machine.

Time slowed down as John took a deep breath. The spinning rings on the reactor core slowed down to the point that John could easily see their pattern.

Once he got the pattern down, John pulled his arm back and spoke.

"See you on the other side, Mimi.", John said to Mimi as he threw her with all his might.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Reactor

"Geronimo!" Mimi activated her rockets, propelling Mimi into the reactor core, exploding and sending electricity throughout the entire reactor, as it started to shake. Mimi's voice rang through John's head, saying three simple and clear words.

"Fly you fool." Mimi said, fading near the end.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It seems that my attempts hadn't gone as planned. But like I said, everyone could rot for all I care.

"Now this is interesting. I guess I held back too much for my own good."

I stood by Koishi, moving so fast it was as if I teleported.

"But, it would also be interesting to see what happens when the rebellion's leader has to save a little girl from falling while planting a bomb."

With a powerful swing of my hand, I hit Koishi on the side of her head and sent her flying in the direction that the soldier was. I just hope she doesn't, oh, say... Fall into the pit.

"Now then... Let's see how resistant she is. If she were really human, she would have died just by the contact between my hand and her head."

I looked on to see what happened.

Comment

Battle for Gensokyo

As Koishi flew threw the air, a large rumbling happened beneath the ground, and out rose the massive Red Eye, who caught Koishi with the side of it's body. Koishi herself revovered quite quickly, and held on as the creature submerged again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Heh. I hadn't time with you anywho."

I jumped down the hole, and created a 5 foot crater. I looked up at John.

"... Did you honestly think you could get away? Oh well. That child was fun to play with... But alas, nap time came for her. Now it's your turn."

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"You really are an idiot." came a voice from seemingly nowhere. Suddenly, Red Eye burst from underneath the general, it's three maws wide open, swallowing the general as Koishi jumped in as well, the mouths sealing shut within seconds.

Comment

Reactor - Extractor

Nera ran to get as close as posible to the spartan while resisting the heat as much as she could "John! hold my paw as much as you can!" she said extending her arm towards him.

The moment the spartan would grab her paw, the jackal would use her extreme speed ability to go at top speed out of the area not stopping at all until they could reach a safe zone.

(Im going to school, you can control the jackal for the time being)
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Reactor

The air itself began to vibrate inside the Extractor, and the air seemed to started to turn to a blue-ish tint.

Comment

"Well... This is shocking. Now then, tell me what's going on? Don't bore me or else I'm blowing this place."

A purple aura began forming around Zommari.

"It's not nice to call others idiots. It's as if you were implying you were smarter than me."

Comment

Red Eye

"Im not, you're just hypothesizing that so you can gain a power boost of some sort." Koishi said, making the aura fade. "Let me just put it quite simply. You and I are very far away from the battle now. If you try to escape, you'll be killed by the pressure outside. If you stay in here, you'll be digested by my pet. Any questions?"

Comment

"Actually, yea. Why the hell are you here? Are we supposed to die in eachother's arms just because you wanted to save one planet. Ptu. Either way, you have three choices. You can escape and open an exit, make me 'reveal' myself, in which case I must kill you, or we can both die here. Any questions on your end?"

Comment

Red Eye

"Nope. Because i'm not actually here." Koishi then faded, revealing it to be an illusion.

Comment

... Hehehe...

That bitch.

I then began glowing purple, though heavier. My nails grew to a point. My teeth became sharp. My eyes became more snake like.

The Red Eye began to slowly crack under pressure. Then, I freed myself, trying to withstand the pressure. Thing is... I've been deeper than this!

I climb to the surface. I grab someone's leg.
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-16-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

Issac and Shou kept fighting the General, but Isaac needed a moment to come up with a strategy.

"Shou, distract him for a moment! I'm gonna see something!", Isaac shouted as he landed on the ground a good distance away.

"I'm too old for this sh*t...", Isaac muttered under his breath as he reloaded his Contact Beam.
                              Last edited by S121; 08-16-2013, 10:33 PM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

I grabbed a leg... Seemed armored... It might be him.

I drag the foot down.

Comment

Working...
                                X