X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka´s mind

The youkai was holding off the twisted mirror of herself, yet the crazy being was giving a fierce work.

Suddenly some spiritual energy reached the green-haired florist hoping it could be of aid.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Dreaming

"Some of your friends already received some of your energy, a green-haired girl is the most recent one" The jackal said

"Im glad I still can help somehow" Renamon said still resting below the tree, her own energy recovering slowly
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John was torn between killing the enemy Characters and trying to help his friend.

John put Yuuka in one arm and the RPG in the other. John walked into the hallway and fired, killing a hefty amount of them.

"Yuuka, when I said that wouldn't leave you, I meant it. If you can hear me, then know that I haven't given up on you, I won't give up on you."

All of a sudden, his shields instantaniously regenerated. His suit's energy levels were at a stable 500%!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

As X continued to fight Sentinel he felt something odd. A small surge of power coursed through his systems. "This power! I feel like I can win this now!" He said as he jumps down from his hiding position. Transforming back to his normal state he aims his X-Buster at Sentinel. "I would suggest you surrender right now!" Said X as he aims at Sentinel. His Buster charging up, using the energy he mysteriously received.

Comment

Tricky's Building

"Wait, you saw an improbability drive? If you saw one, then there's two of them. And where is this place you visited? Because it can't be here, surely. This place is in the middle of Nevada." Hank explained.

Borealis, Pacific Ocean

"Sorry sir, but we're headed there whether you like it or not." Mima said.
          Last edited by Koishi; 05-21-2013, 03:34 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"That's a lot of energy from one cannon." Sentinel said as she pushed a button on her body-fitting jumpsuit. "I have to do this to counter that."
            Sentinel underwent a transformation sequence, developing a giant battle-robot suit that built around her.

"This is Kumari. Say hi to it." Sentinel, now in her battlesuit Kumari, grinned as the arm cannon fired a giant energy blast.

"What the- that thing is a monster!" A human agent caught in a firefight between John and the Characters gasped. "Do we have any backup?"
            "On it." A large grunt came from behind John. A huge Cyclops, at least 5 times the size of John, smashed his giant spiked club at John.

You are beyond repair.

The twisted Yuuka's parasol broke from all the heavy beating. Her rose vine whip also withered on the ground. Yet the real Yuuka still held on to her life, albeit barely.

Any last words?
            Please explain to me how I will reach the point of insanity."
            Oh, you will suffer. You will suffer a whole lot. And you will die a horrible spiritual death. No one can triumph over their insanity when they cannot take control of their own minds. It is only sensible that they have nothing when they lose their mind."
            Sounds foolproof, but I just found a loophole.
            What?
            You said, you have nothing when you lose your mind. What if you acquired another being, another entity's mind, and used that to keep your sanity?
            Impossible.
            Oh I think it's very very possible.

With Renamon's spiritual power entering Yuuka, the mind shackle that bound Yuuka came off. Shrugging off her tattered clothes, Yuuka pointed her parasol at the Twisted Yuuka.
            Apocalyptic Spark!
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John was dealt a jarring blow, but somehow, the shields held.

John placed Yuuka down, got up, and rammed into the giant as hard as he possibly could, the extra energy giving him an enormous boost in speed and strength.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

(Oh forgot about Mima's team)
                Borealis, Pacific Ocean

"Wait up, lassies! Ah g'tta talk to yo Cap'n! Goin' there is gon' be tik't ta hell!" The old captain shouted frantically, but the ship paid no attention, continuing forth to Osaka.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza - HQ

X looks up at the battle suit that Sentinel took up. X's X-Buster reaches over charge just as his opponent fires her own blast "CHARGE SHOT!!!" He yelled as he fires his own blast. A large blue blast of plasma energy twice his size is fired from his X-Buster. "I WON'T LOSE TO YOU! I FOUGHT THROUGH HARDSHIPS OF MY OWN! YET I NEVER BACK DOWN! THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FULL POWER!" He yells as he as his blast collides with Sentinel's.

Comment

Dreaming

Renamon was sitting now at the top of the tree, eyes closed and breathing slowly. "I feel a man in green armor, a blue-haired blademaster and the green-haired florist using your energy in their own ways" The jackal said while resting on one of the branches.

"I feel it too, by the way, for how you have talked to me, I assume we have met in the past" the fox said still with her eyes closed. the cyan and yellow jackal answered "Yes we have met before, yet you need more time to understand everything, just be patient golden vixen"

("Nore time to understand? what does she mean?") Renamon thought and heard her answer "I mean you need to let it flow slowly" "How did you-" "Read your mind? we are in the dreamworld, here I can hear everything of you"

Both the fox and Jackal kept resting on the tree
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tricky's Building

Another MAG Agent burst through the wall next to them, wielding a large PPK, and fired several shots at Hank, who dodged them with ease, picking a AR-15 off the ground, firing a clip into the Agent, who resisted the shot and slammed it's gun at Hank, who back-flipped and pulled out his blade, charging swiftly and lodging the blade in the MAG Agent's visor, stunning him as Hank held on to the sword and poured lead into the visor, causing the agent to moan with pain as he backed through the wall, Hank still hanging on. He turned the blade to it's side, and cut all of the open areas inside the visor before pulling it out and landing on the ground, the MAG stunned as Hank finished it off with a revolver.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I was amazed at the actions that Hank took in executing this agent. "It seems that you have quite a fun time in your world."

Otori stood there with his hand on his chin and his eyes closed, until, "I remember now! It's in the CICU: the Character Item Confiscation Unit. It's three levels below ground level, but I'm sure with the right explosives, we can reach it before... god, why am I even explaining this? We're stuck here for what may be an eternity unless the Improbability Drive has some kind of limit."

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John slammed into the Cyclops's shin, knocking it over. Wasting no time, John ran along it's chest primed a grenade, and plunged it into the cyclops's eye. John jumped over to the GAU-16 and continued his onslaught of everything in the hallway as the grenade exploded inside of the cyclops's skull.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tricky's Building

Hank simply tried putting the MAG's oversized PPK on his shoulder, firing into the wall beside Otori, causing red light to shine in.

"You were saying?" Hank said, going over to the hole and slicing it to a human-sized level with his sword, revealing a large set of mountains, with a red and black sky, and no Neo-Yakuza base to be seen.

Comment

"Where... Are we?"

This did not look familiar... Unless...

"Hey, by any chance... Are we... In your world?"

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John's GAU-16 ran out of ammo. To buy himself some time, John tossed two grenades down the hall. The grenades exploded, killing 7 other characters and wounding 12 as John reloaded the GAU-16 and the RPG. An enemy character lunged at John, to which he responded by shooting it in the head with his pistol. John grabbed the RPG and fired into the hall, blowing up 6 and readied the GAU-16 for more, firing at the horde of hostiles.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X