X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere on the Japanese Coast

Kliener led Mima into the hold of the Borealis, which seemed massive. He led her into a large almost Rec Room of sorts, games like Pool, Air Hockey, and other various games were around. 3 people surrounded the pool table, and they were an interesting bunch, to say the least. The first was seemingly, a partially damaged, white and black robot with three glowing crimson eyes, and a chip of it's head missing, causing it to spark. It made odd noises of varying pitches, making what it's saying to be unknown.

The second person was a short and stout man, with a short, black, and ruffled beard. He wore a orange shirt with several holes in it, along with some jeans with multiple sashes of bullets, along with a belt with a skull on it.

The third was a large, almost spherical man, clad in steel knight's armor and with a spiked helmet with three large horns sticking out of it. He wielded a small broadsword and a shield that looked like it withstood the test of time.

"Ah, fellows, we have a passenger!" Kliener said to the group, who turned around to look at Mima.

"We got a real bella dama here, don't we?" the short man started.

"Salvador, please don't try to romance the passengers, we've gone over this." Kliener said.

"Callate, perra." Salvador responded.

The knight turned to Salvador, a angry look on his face. "If he says no, then don't do it!"

Salvador sighed, and then walked off.

"Bastardos." Salvador muttered as he walked off.

"Well then. That man you just rudely met was Salvador, he may be rude, but he sure knows his way around a gun." Kliener said.

Kliener turned to the knight. "This is Pontius, our chef and backup security."

"Pleasure to meet you, my lady." Pontius tried to bow, but almost tripped.

"And the last fellow is DAR, as we like to call him. He's our navigator." Kliener finished.

The robot made it's odd chirping noises, and simply waved at Mima.

"Odd bunch." she simply said.

"Yes, that is for sure. Now come, let me show you to your room." Kliener said, going down a hallway, with Mima following.

(On another note, new avatar someone made for me!)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Makai - Gensokyo

John entered his former enemy's home. What lay before him was a colossal room; the foyer.

(The scale of the room kind of reminds me of Forerunner architecture.)

John simply looked around the room, observing each architectural detail.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

(Salvador obviously has fetishes for spirits.)
        Shinki's palace - Makai, Gensokyo

"This castle was constructed at first as a cathedral for Sariel, the Angel of Death. However, after her exile, I took over as the owner of this building. Therefore, you will see a lot of Christian influences around." Shinki stated as the party ascended through a staircase.
        "Since when did you become interested in Modern Christianity?" Yukari asked.
        "Since the outside world started calling Byakuren 'Jesus.'"
        "You hear things from outside world?"
        "Oops, I said too much, ahehe."

The party eventually reached the end of the second floor hallway, where two doors stood. One of them was red, the other blue.
        "Right, here's where the infirmary lies, through the blue door. You may go and visit your former adversaries there. Otherwise, you can come with me to my bedchamber, through the red door."

(Could be last post, could not be. I have a cold right now, so Idk how I'd feel. Besides, I'm going to refrain from posting too much until everyone chooses either the red or the blue door.)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Knowing the guards were ok, Renamon said to Shinki "I think it would be better if we leaave them relax, our pressence may cause more ruckus to them" The fox was again thinking of that battle, giving bloodshed just for a misunderstanding, what a horror
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John walked into the infirmary with X's nearly lifeless body.

As he walked in, he was greeted with stares.

(They're probably surprised to find their "enemy" here...)

John placed X on a bed and prepped his MJOLNIR armor for the energy transfer.
            Everyone in the infirmary could hear John's suit humming more and more loudly as his shields started to flash.
            Last edited by S121; 05-05-2013, 02:10 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Renamon took that chance to ask the soldier "How´s his condition?" the fox looked at the lifeless X. the robot used all his energy to make a powerful beam and she saw how it took all of his strength
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Can we safely assume that Aqua as a Keyblader might want to explain to Shinki first? Or should she go to the infirmaries? Any case, update!)
                Shinki's Castle - Makai, Gensokyo

There were 3 other people already inside the infirmary, tending to Shou and Yumeko. Sara and Elis was standing by the corner, their treatment already finished.
                One of the people was chanting an unknown sutra. By her hands, floating and glowing, was some sort of scroll. She was clad in black strap dress and white one-piece dress under. Her hair was golden-brown, except for purple top.
                A woman sitting next to Shou had a silver hair. A symbol on her head indicated that she was a pharmacist of sort.
                The last of the three was standing beside the chanting lady. This woman gave off an otherworldly beauty, exotic and gracious. She was wearing a pink/blue kimono, and her hair was a darker shade of pink.
                "Oh my, we have visitors." A woman sitting next to still lifeless body of Shou noted. Her silver hair glistened as light flickered in and out of the infirmary."And I believe I met one of you. You were the one who handed these regenerative tissues, right?"
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-05-2013, 02:43 AM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Castle - Makai, Gensokyo

"And I believe I met one of you. You were the one who handed these regenerative tissues, right?

Yes.

John's suit hummed as he put his hands on X's torso. Just as before, X's battery began to charge.

"Anyway, who are you?"
                  sigpic

Comment

(Looks like im being ignored, I´ll go to sleep)

Seeing the silverhaired medic calmed some nerviousness in renamon, so she went out of the room and asked "Is there some place were I can meditate? I just need some peace until we all have that discussion" the fox said looking at Shinki.

Inside the fox´s mind was a bit of a battle between the urge for fight and the self contol of her. ("Got to calm down, so far you are making good progress") she thought while waiting for the goddess´s response

Spoiler:

Comment

(Eirin will be the only one talking. Byakuren is too busy chanting sutra, and Yuyuko is keeping herself silent.)

"Anyway, who are you?"
                      "My name is Yagokoro Eirin, and I run a pharmacy in Eientei. I was fetched by Ms. Yukari to aid in reviving Shou." The pharmacist, Eirin, introduced herself. "We didn't have a proper introduction, did we?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's palace - Makai - Gensokyo

"We didn't have a proper introduction, did we?"

"No we didn't. My name is John. I don't really have a last name, so 117 should suffice. I'm a Spartan-II super soldier."

John looked over Eirin's shoulder to see the remains of Shou.

"Is she even alive?"
                        sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Makai, Gensokyo
                          "Is she even alive?"

"Not yet." Eirin responded. "However, Miss Hijiri's sutra foregoes all scientific laws, allowing the dead to course back to living. Miss Saigyouji-" Yuyuko nodded in greeting. "Also has an ability to reverse a soul's reincarnation pattern, making the process less excruciating on Miss Hijiri."

Eirin observed John and X. Surely this was some sort of rejuvenation magic she has never learned before. "Excuse me," Eirin asked. "What method of rejuvenation is that categorized into?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

As John begins to charge X's batteries his systems slowly turn on one at a time.

Broad Range Eye Cameras: CRITICAL

Ultra-sensitive Sound Recognition Systems: CAUTION

Voice Generation Device: CAUTION

Accumulative Energy Generation Device: ONLINE

Central Control Sytems: CRITICAL

Gyroscopic Stabilization System: CRITICAL

Said X's electronic brain as he opens his eyes. The gem on his head glowing dimly, and the color slowly returning to his eyes. He looks around the infirmary. His vision distorted due to the damage to his eyes. He turns to John and tries to say something, but his voice generation device is damaged. "John... where... is..." Said X barely, his voice sounding garbled and weak. X is unable to finish what he was trying to say due to the extensive damage to his body.

Comment

"Excuse me," Eirin asked. "What method of rejuvenation is that categorized into?"

"I charged his internal battery. You see, he's not "alive" in the medical sense. He's an android, a human made out of hardware."

"John... where... is..."

John turned to X.

"Hang on, you're badly damaged.

John looked at the extensive damage done to X.

"Damn, I don't think he's going to make it in this condition."
                              sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Makai, Gensokyo

It was evident that the machine-man was irreversibly damaged. It will take a few minutes before Miss Hijiri finishes the third step of the Sutra, so why not become a Nightingale and help these humans out?

"May I give it a go?" Eirin asked John as she grabbed her bow.

(Why is it that wheneber I type Shinki's Castle, Luigi's Mansion comes to mind?)
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X