X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank just sat there silently. Sanford leaned from the driving seat, whispering into Axl's ear.

"Give him a break. That clown he just fought killed him twice. He has a fear of that thing." Sanford whispered, going back to driving.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada - 1 hour from Axl's house

Axl looks a bit confused at first. "Someone being brought back twice before... reminds me of a certain someone... Oh yea Sigma!" Said Axl as he gets a smirk on his face. "I know what it's like to fight someone who just won't stay dead. Heck two of my old friends have fought this one guy about eight times! Though Sigma is nowhere near as scary as a clown that won't stay dead!" Axl said with a bit of a laugh.

Comment

"Hmmm... I figured as much. We haven't slept in days because of this Base 3 incident. Hey, do you know if Base 3 is still standing, assuming you know what or where that is? The clown Tricky struck there last and I haven't seen him-or it- again since then."

Comment

Shinki´s palace

As everyone went on their stuff, Renamon went back to the infirmary to both check her chest injury and to see the nekomata. ("I have to see that she is ok") she thought while arriving at the infirmary

Inside the room, the fox started to take off the bandages and changed them for new ones. ("Now were is that girl") she thought starting to search for Chen
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank made a glare at Axl which could be seen even through his goggles.

"Did you say Tricky?" Deimos almost dropped his cigarette. "If you even mention that name around Hank, he WILL kill you. And to answer your question, I have no idea what this 'Base 3' is."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Dream

"Welcome, young Nekomata." An oni sage inside the temple spoke from a very large throne. "You have sought for great power, and now you are here."
              "Can you please explain to me what's going on?"
              "My name... is Savaharr, oni sage of the Nekomata. I offer my strength to young Nekomata with ethical reasons. I have granted you power in your battles, young one."
              "And yet I was still unable to defeat that vixen..."
              "That is because you do not know how to utilize my power. Moreover, you had an evil purpose in mind."
              "You won't know. You never were an inferior one, I was."
              "One does not have to be something to know something."
              "Can I get out of here? I don't know why I am even here anyway."
              "Patience, young one. I will awaken you once you answer this question."
              "Okay, what's the question?"
              "Do you truly, truly wish to surpass your masters?"

Chen opened her eyes to find herself in a hospital-like room. It was empty, except for herself.
              "Where am I...?" Chen asked as she got out of the bed she has been laying on and went outside to the hallway.

"Ufufu, that was refreshing." Yuuka smiled as she wrapped a towel around her neck, finishing her bath. After a long battle, she was now clean, with new attires and body free of dirt. She still had minor cuts and bruises that covered her, as well as a large slash on her left cheek. But other than that, she was finally relieved of fatigue.

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

Nitori slowly walked to her living quarters in the lab. Her sides, where she has stabbed herself, began to sting as if she has just stabbed it now, even though it has been at least 4 hours.
              "I might need to ask for more bandages." Nitori muttered to herself as she grabbed an assortments of tools and sat on her desk. Tinkering has always kept her head full of ideas, free from distractions. But today, the pain was so excruciating, Nitori couldn't think. Groaning, she fell to her bed, forcing herself to sleep.

Osaka Bay

A loud boom was heard as the Neo-Yakuza Base 3, a magnificent, 15-story high facility with more than 50,000 human agents, has been fallen into ruins.
              "Whoa!" Yuugi gasped as she protected herself from various debris falling from above.
              "I don't know who did that, but we need to get out of here, now." Iku said as she zapped any dangerous debris away from the ship Borealis.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada - 55 minutes from Axl's house.

As Axl sees Hank's glares he stops laughing. "Sorry, I was just trying to lighten the mood. Anyways I to have an enemy that doesn't stay dead. Where I'm from he actually managed to nearly wipe out all of humanity." Said Axl as his tone changes to a serious tone.

Comment

"You're up quite early," a voice said behind me. I turned around. It was Otori.

"Well, Hank is going to have to get used to him. Base three is the third largest base in the world. The Neo-Yakuza are a group that captures characters and tries to find a way to send them back. Or at least, that's what I used to believe. I'll talk about that later. But under some circumstances, we should be Hank's best friends. We took Tricky into custody and stripped him of his Improbability Drive and locked it away in the lowest section of Base 3."

He tuned his earpiece. "And judging by the empty frequencies, I'd say Base 3 is done for. Tricky somehow escaped his confiscation. But I noticed something. The boss of Base 3 was brutally murdered. Now, I've seen some crazy psychopaths in my time, but this case was special. After studying the case for a bit, I realized that this was a premeditated homocide. Also judging by the brutality of said murder, I'd say that he planned this out for a long time. No type of insanity would lead to such an organized murder. The Neo-Yakuza did something to him to make him especially angry. That's why as of now, I will work as a rebel. But that aside, Tricky's on the loose, so your friend... they might wanna get out of there before they get screwed over."

Otori sure does a fine job of explaining things.

Comment

Osaka Bay

"DAR, get us out of here before we're free floating particles!" Kliener said, the ship starting to leave the port.

Osaka

"Initiate Operation: Depredation." The voice of the Auditor said.
                    Hundreds of AAHW agents of various rank, including some MAG agents descended on the ruins of Osaka, eliminating any Akrid stragglers as the thermal storm dissipated, the Windega nowhere to be seen.
                    "Area secure, sir." an ATP commander said.
                    "Then start phase 2." the Auditor replied.

Somewhere in Nevada

"You can't remove the drive from him. He IS the drive." Deimos replied. "And if they captured him, it was on purpose."
                    Last edited by Koishi; 05-23-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Pentagon - Zero's Chamber

Zero watches as Nitori runs off. He lets out a sigh as though something else is bothering him. He then goes to a lone corner of the room and leans against the wall. Eyes closed as though he is thinking about something.

Comment

Shinki´s palace

Renamon didn´t found the cat-girl in the infirmary room so she decided to go out and search for other places she might be.

Suddenly the fox found the nekomata while walking through a hallway "Oh you are awake, Im glad you recovered" Renamon said greeting the nekomata with a little nod
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John saw Yuuka leave the bathroom.

"Hey Yuuka, a quick question. What did you say to Yumeko that bothered her so much? She won't tell me, she just blushed and ran away."
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Chen answered the vixen with a nod. "Hi. Where am I?"

"Oh I just teased her a little bit. Yumeko is a battle-hardened soldier, but is actually a softie." Yuuka smirked. "I'm hungry. I'm gonna go see what Louise has."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Near Shinki's Palace, Makai

Tricky approached the palace of Shinki, looking up at the massive structure, then breaking a hole in the side of in, entering the palace.

Comment

"So you're saying... That that thing in Base 3 is a fake, and it was all a setup to destroy the base? But why? What would a maniacal clown have against an organization that had nothing to do with him?"

Comment

Working...
                                X