X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Once all the rubble was cleared, John reached for Yuuka, trying to be gentle, just in case she had broken bones.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

An enraged Zero continues to punch the veil of water protecting Nitori. Letting out a sadistic cackle he jumps back. Activating the accelerators in his legs he bursts forward, readying up a heavy punch to the veil of water. "IRIS!!!" He yells as he continues to try and break through Nitori's barrier.

Comment

Tricky's Building

The goggled man looked at the three with great interest at the word "clown".

"You're hunting the clown as well?" the man asked.

Borealis, Pacific Ocean

"We're going there already." Mima said. "But even for you two, you gotta be careful. Those improbability drives can make someone damn near omnipotent."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Borealis, Pacific Ocean, south of Hokkaido

After hearing the word Omnipotent, the two onis' eyes twinkled as if a child boy has seen a new robot toy.
          "Hurray!" They univocally cheered, lifting their drinks in the air.
          "Where do those all go to?" Iku wondered as she tinkered with more broken machinaries. "Do they have additional liver somewhere in there?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Wait, so you're not another enemy?"

This was too confusing, but remembering what the clown is like, I suppose that this would actually be natural in comparison.

Comment

Tricky's Building

"I'm after the clown, that's all." he simply replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John grabbed Yuuka and slowly lifted her out of the crater she made. John noticed how quiet Yuuka was.

He looked Yuuka in the face and said her name, trying to get a response.

"Yuuka?"
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Nitori enveloped Zero in a bubble of thick, transparent water, to prevent him from damaging himself any more.
                  "There, he cannot attack, nor can he do anything harmful." Nitori announced. "End the test session."
                  "No." Mr. Johanssen sternly refused. "My conditions were these: When one falls, the other wins. There's no penalty for losing, so you may go ahead and finish Mr. Zero off. He won't be damaged in the real world."

Yuuka did not say anything, did not do anything...
                  Except she did. In her own mind. What's going on? Let me out!
                  But why is her own mind imprisoning her?

Pacific Ocean, near Yokohama bay

Iku felt stuffed, so she went outside. Clear sky came into view as silent, fresh seawater and breezy ocean wind greeted her.
                  "Outside world sure is beautiful." Iku smiled as she took flight, her celestial cloth composing a magnificent harmony with the sea breeze and cloudless sky. "If only Gensokyo has an ocean like this."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Yuuka!"

John felt for a pulse, there was one.

(Maybe she broke something and is suffering from paralysis?)

John pulled out the healing crescent and used it on Yuuka, hoping to cure whatever was wrong with her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Otori looked at the stranger. "You may be a valuable asset. But tell me, how do you feel towards the ne-"

I hit him in the stomach with the rod and he doubled over in pain.

"Ugh... what was... that for?" he whispered.

"We have just found a great ally. What if he hated the neo-yakuza? He might leave us here or worse, try to kill us. We already had enough trouble dealing with John. I don't want to repeat that scene!"

He nodded in agreement. "I guess so... sorry"

We stared back at the stranger. "Very well then, stranger. We shall work together to find the clown. What is your name?"

Comment

Sector A

"Stop bouncing around!" Apple groaned as she tried very hard tracking Aqua's movements. She had lucky hits few times, but they mostly missed thanks to Aqua's evasive capabilities.
                        "You leave me no choice!" Apple shouted as she summoned a futuristic helmet into her head. "Now I can see where you really are at."

John? Is that you? Yuuka shouted into her own mind, but no sound came out of her outer shell. Dammit, why can't I talk to the outside!
                        Because I'm trying to protect you.
                        Who's there?
                        I am you. And you are me. Together we are one.
                        That doesn't make any sense.
                        I will explain it to you in an easier way. In every human, every youkai, there is a spirit within. I am Kazami Yuuka's spirit.
                        You're my spirit. Okay, I'll pretend like I understand that. But why are you blocking me from interacting with the outside world?
                        Remember the evil clown that we fought? The clown has targeted you as his next target of insanity. If you contact the outside realm, you will turn crazy, and you will spiritually die. I have locked you in your own mind to prevent that from happening.
                        That's a load of bullshit.
                        Have a taste of the insanity that awaits you in the outside realm, then.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

pandemonium

Renamon now understood where she was and got up "Im sorry but, my friends are still fighting on the enemy´s base, I got to help them" she said starting to walk through the door.

("I have to find someone who can warp me there") the fox thought
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

The crescent did nothing to Yuuka, she was still unresponsive.

(Damn it... No. I'm not going to lose another one. I'm not going to lose another...friend.)

John was completely alone until these last couple days. Renamon, X, Aqua, and Yuuka had made him feel more alive than he ever did since coming to Earth. They made him feel... human.

"Yuuka. If you can hear me, then know that I am NOT leaving you behind. I am NOT going to lose another one!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

The insanity Yuuka's spirit provided was deadlier than any medicine, more lethal than any weapon. The concoction between hatred and lust for blood has been twisted into an orgy of dangerous sensations.

"Yuuka. If you can hear me, then know that I am NOT leaving you behind..."
                              Yuuka got up hearing this. But her mind was already in between a battle with the twisted part of herself...

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

pandemonium

Renamon searched for any character who could help her to warp into the base again. She was still physically hurt, but the fox wouldn´t stay still as her allies were still risking their lives.

The vixen gripped the digivice and felt the energy going through her veins, it hurted, but she was serious("Get a hold of yourself, just let it flow") she thought
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X