X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I wish I could say, but it's not like I've been here too much either. This is a situation that Kanako will have to take over. Kanako, this is all yours."

Comment

(Looked up Auditor's abilities. He's apparently unharmed by physical harm, but can still be scarred mentally and spiritually. I'm not going to make Iku fight him though.
      Honolulu, Hawaii

"Oh no, my disco ball." Iku flatly complained. She'll just have Minami create one more again. "Well, now that everyone's calmed down, I guess I'll take my leave."
      "Hold it right there!" A police officer stopped Iku. "You Characters think you can go and run rampant in this state? You are all under arrest for interruption of civil peace and property damage!"
      "You hold it right there, Mister." A Texan with a construction hat and goggles interferred. "Sorry if ma men made mess outta this place. They with the gov'ment, and the gov'ment will pay for any damage done. I'm truly sorry."
      The policeman grumbled, but the term sounded acceptable. "Alright, just make sure the check is sendable to Honolulu State Department."
      "I understand, sir." The Engineer tipped his hat, and the policeman left the scene, still grumbling.
      "Dangnabbit dammit!" The Engineer cursed at the array ot Characters: Iku, Dante, Isaac, and the Auditor. "I call y'all engineers to this convention and ya just go and blo' things up and make me lose my pocket money! Keep out of trouble, you all, including you," Engineer pointed at the Auditor.. "You stinking excuse of an immortal!"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Watch your tongue, mortal. Otherwise, you won't be on this earthly plain any more." The Auditor spoke. "As for the damages, I will send some of my ATPs to fix them."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John looked at Renamon and Shikieiki.

"I suppose we all go to Hell and find Utsuho."

John turned his head to Yuuka and the strange person behind her.

"Yuuka, do you want to come too?"

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac walked up to the Engineer.

"And you are, if you don't mind me asking?"
          Last edited by S121; 06-01-2013, 06:13 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Xehanort walked up to the group. "Oh we are not all characters. I for example am not a character."
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante looks at the everyone and also sighs. "Sorry if it's my fault, I was just doing my job. I was trying to find out what that girl was, and why she was here." Said Dante as he points at Nitori. "The name's Dante and I'm a Demon Hunter. Kinda thought the girl was a demon. Also I am NOT an engineer. I was here on vacation to." Dante said as he looks at everyone. "I'm surprised by all of your power, especially that little girl. Her attack hurt like a b**ch. Thank god my Devil Trigger healed my wounds."
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Pardon me for not introducin' meself." Engineer tipped his hard hat. "The name's Dell Conagher, hailing from the old town of Bee Cave, Texas. Yonder there I work as a sheriff, until the gov'n'mnet called up and said they be need'n me to lead this convention."
                "Hello, Mr. Dell Conagher." Iku tipped her hat too, imitating Engineer's etiquette. "Is that how outside world folks introduce themselves?"
                "Only the South does that. You go down there, people be tippin' their hats saying Howdy."

Youkai Mountain

"Uh, yeah I guess." Yuuka said. "I really don't have anything to do, and besides, you will be needing me and Aya here," Aya waved. "to tell you the characteristics of Youkai you would be meeting down in the underground."
                "I need to put this into my notebook so I can publish it in Bunbunmaru Newspaper." Aya said, pulling her pen from her pocket. "I can already see the headline now: Outside world Characters solve an incident!"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"I can already see the headline now: Outside world Characters solve an incident!", Aya said.

"I suppose everyone in Gensokyo knows that we're Characters, huh?"

John saw the melted energy pistol in Yuuka's hand.

"Oh, you found it. I might need that back. It may be broken, but I could get someone to fix it."

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well then, nice to meet you, Dell.", Isaac said to the Engineer, raising his hand for a shake.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-01-2013, 07:14 PM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"You one o' the engineers for the con?" Dell asked as he returned the shake. "I think I've seen you before."

Youkai Mountain

"Here, catch." Yuuka tossed the energy pistol to John. "So what are we waiting for?"
                    "Me." Kanako's voice was heard as she returned from the shrine with Sanae. "I was going to bring a helper for the vixen, to enable flight ability for her."
                    "I've never been to the underground before..." Sanae nervously mumbled. "It might be scary, but I'll try my best."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John caught the pistol that was thrown to him.

"It might be scary, but I'll try my best.", Sanae said.

"It shouldn't be any worse than what we've had to fight so far. Besides, You've got a god, a couple Youkai, and a group of Characters backing you up. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.", John reassured their newest addition.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I think I've seen you before.", Dell said.

"My name's Isaac Clarke. I'm from "Dead Space"."
                      sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Of course, the survivor of the Necromorph outbreak." Dell laughed. "I'll be lookin' forward to yer contribution."
                        "You know, we're starting to gain a bit of attention, and I think it's a good idea to start leaving the scene." Iku noted, as even more people started to gather around.

Youkai Mountain

"Well, now that everyone's here." Kanako said. "The blowhole to the underground is going to be at the foot of the mountain, by the Aki sisters' farm."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John turned to Kanako.

"Before we start, I just have one request. If there are as many enemies as you say, then I'll need a better weapon. All I have are guns. I'm going to run out of ammo very quickly. Do you know where I could get an appropriate weapon?", John asked.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I'll be lookin' forward to yer contribution."

Isaac nodded at Dell.

"You know, we're starting to gain a bit of attention, and I think it's a good idea to start leaving the scene.", Iku said.

"Do you have any place in mind?", Isaac asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero grabs the shoulder of his left arm to keep it from falling off. His arm is just hanging by a few cables and pieces of metal. He just shrugs everyone off and begins walking away. "Come find me when Nitori is feeling better." Said Zero as he walks off.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac stops Zero by putting his hand over Zero's good shoulder.

"Oh no you don't. You're in no condition to be alone. When we get to the hotel room, that needs to be fixed. In the meantime, you really should stay with us."
                              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante watches Zero as he walks off. "Looks like blondie is a tough guy." He remarked as he turns to Iku. "You name where to go babe, and I'll follow." Said Dante with a cocky smirk as he leans against a loose wooden beam, causing the rest of the building to fall around him. "Woops..."
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X