X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ah... I dont get it. Oh well. Shiki-sama must be waiting at the portal for us. Let's go!" Komachi said as she marches off.

Comment

Nevada
      ________

Axl's eyes widened at what he heard. "X? You mean S ranked Maverick Hunter X? Yea I heard of him. Heck me and him even worked together in the past. Haven't seen him in a while though." Said Axl as he shakes John's hand. Then turning to Komachi, holding out his other hand for a handshake from her.

Comment

Nevada

"Hmm. Wait until X hears about this then. We've been working together to help other characters."

John turned his head to Komachi.

"Hang on, hang on."
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Oh? Ah, a handshake! Of course! I'm Komachi Onozuka! Who's X? Oh yea, that guy we rescued from Base 3! Well John rescued him, we just happened to be there for introductions. Great, so we all know X! Let's go see him! Maybe he's in Makai, or maybe he ran off to do his own work. I dunno. Oh well! Let's find out, uh... what's your name... ah, yes, Axl! C'mon, now. Shiki-sama might be worried about us. She'll be delighted to meet you, I'd bet."

Comment

"Aw, were not leaving yet?"

Comment

Nevada
              _________

"I would be happy to go with you, but I need to be repaired. Unless you have someway of repairing a Reploid without a Repair Station then I might not go with you." Said Axl as he looks at the horizon, still no signs of Pallette. "Though it would be nice to see X again."

Comment

"Is someone else coming?"

Comment

Pandemonium, Gensokyo

Finding no purpose on staying in Nevada, Shinki (pouting) and Yuuka (teasing Shinki) returned back to the Pandemonium. The palace was being rebuilt slowly by the demons of Makai back to its former glory.
                  "Ah, welcome back, mistress Shinki." Yumeko greeted. "Would you like anything to drink?"
                  "Red tea would be good." Shinki smiled as she strode to her chamber.
                  "I want some wulong." Yuuka said.
                  "I wasn't asking you, go ask Louise in the cafeteria." Yumeko snapped. "By the way, where's J-John?"
                  "John? Probably still at Nevada, blown off somewhere." Yuuka replied. "Why do you ask?"
                  "B- because... I need him... for construction work, yeah construction work." Yumeko blushed and flustered, waving her arms around in embarrassment.
                  "Hmm, okay." Yuuka shrugged, walking away to cafeteria.

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Bring back some bandages while at it!" EVE shouted at Zero. "Well then, let's get started. Do you have ABEL handy?"
                  "I'm right here." ABEL, with his small wheeled locomotive device, strolled through EVE's room.
                  "Good, transform into surgical table." EVE beeped, and ABEL transformed into a large, flat surgical table, enough to hold an average-sized person. EVE's mechanical tendrils attached themselves to ABEL and brought the surgical table, Nitori on it, to the main platform, where the rest of the table was assembled and ready.
                  "Operation will begin now." EVE bleeped, as one of her tendril lifted Nitori's shirt up to find a now soggy bandage covering Nitori's bleeding wound.

Joe Greasy's Hoff bar, Abercrombie River National Park, Australia

"Well, I better start leaving now. Left my post for too long, I guess." Nick said as he stood up to leave.
                  "Be seeing you around, mate." Sniper said as he tipped his hat as Nick left.
                  "So, about that eyepatch fellow." I started, but I couldn't continue the conversation, with another customer entering in. The man had camo military suit and green beret, as well as an eyepatch on his left eye.
                  "Crikey!" Sniper gasped. "That's that same rocket-hopping simpleton that tried to blast me away!"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Nevada
                    ________

"No... just looking to see if my friend is coming. I should have asked her to bring the portable repair kit." Said Axl as he turns to Komachi.

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Fine." Said Zero as he leaves the room. The thoughts of that energy in Nitori is stuck on my mind. "I should have sealed myself last night..." He said as he goes back to the promise he made EVE. "But I made a promise to EVE, and I intend to keep it." Said Zero as he walks off, in search of bandages.

Comment

Nevada

John pulled out his spell card and yelled out, "Galaxy in a Pot!"

Axl's armor slowly reformed as the card worked it's magic, closing cracks and fixing paint.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nevada
                        _______

Axl is amazed at how John fixed his armor completely. "Wow I look as good as new!" Said Axl as he puts a button on his helmet. "Yea Pallette... forget about what I said. You don't have to pick me up I'm going to go see an old friend." Said Axl via communicator to Pallette who is stuck trying to get the Ride Chaser to work.

"Okay Axl. Don't take too long." Said Pallette as she notices that the Ride Chaser is out of fuel. "Oh... I guess even if I wanted to pick Axl up I guess I wouldn't even be able to..." Said Pallette to herself

Axl turns to John and Komachi. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Said Axl as he gets an excited look on his face. One that resembles a young child on Christmas morning.

Comment

Australian Mess Hall, Snake (Snake thinks everyone is a soldier, so bear with him, kinda)

It's show time. I grabbed a knock-out grenade and tossed it into the men sitting at the tables. Must have stumbled against a mess hall. Everyone passed out. I tossed a smoke bomb towards the familiar soldiers. I equipped my night vision goggles. I snuck past and got behind one of the soldiers. I pulled up my AK-47 and pointed it at is head.

"Freeze! Now you're going to tell me everything you know. What you're planning, who your boss is, and where he is. You have five seconds before I blow your head off."

Comment

Nevada Desert, Komachi

"Yay, we're finally going! We're coming, Shiki-sama!!!"

Comment

Nevada

"Let's go.", John said to the group.

They eventually made their way to the portal.
                              sigpic

Comment

Joe Greasy's Hoff bar, Abercrombie River National Park, Australia

The eyepatched man threw a stun grenade at us. Sheva shielded herself with a frying pan, and Sniper looked away. I had my ways around stuns: My tenacity was above 50%, thanks to the Mercury's tread I bought.
                                "Listen man, I don't know what you're talking about, but sit down and have a drink." I already hunted, so I did not feel like fighting. I ordered Sheva and Sniper to get in position, though, just in case things got dirty. "Sheva, get him some beer to cool him down."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X