Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Which ones, all of them or the important ones?"

Comment

The Consumer

The Devourer looked out the window... Using clairvoyancy, he could see that the Extractor drill has been destroyed into smoldering ruins...

He... Smiled?

When one finds out that their entire plan has been reduced to ashes, one would be furious, dismayed, or overwrought with grief. Minor cases of less emotional villains would be slightly somber or trying to keep a stern face.

But smile?

Fools, Glutoneriel thought. Mere mortals, tricked by an immortal being as usual. It was a disguise, he thought. A clever ruse. They wouldn't have any ideas whatsoever when all their resistance has been for naught.

The clock ticks. 10 minutes until the Extraction.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Inside the ship

The fox went back to her normal vixwn form to fit the small passages as she crawled into the ship searching for both Ran and the leader, "This place feels like the personification of madness itself") she thought while moving
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Unless your suit can suck up all of the energy of a black hole, then no." Mimi replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Okay then. Time to report in. There's nothing else to be done here.", John said to Mimi.

Once John got away from the crater, he then pulled out his gap crystal and contacted Yukari.

"The Extractor has been destroyed.", John said.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Good job." Yukari's voice said from the crystal. "How are you feeling? Tired, or still good to go?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"I'm good to go.", John said to Yukari.

John was lying. He barely made it to the Extractor, but his inner strength kept him going. Right now, John was standing only by sheer will. He should have collapsed a long time ago, but he was too stubborn for that. John was ready for more.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Well then." Yukari gapped next to John. She looked healthier than when the battle was beginning: she was less pale, and no cold sweat was being leaked. "It's time to take down the big guy-"

All of a sudden, an earthquake, so strong that Tenshi herself tumbled and fell, shook the ground. Chunks of earth began floating in midair. The winds began to blow, stronger and stronger. It began to rain.

"What the-" Yukari kept her balance with gaps alternating the border of motion and silence. "What's this earthquake?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John was about to comment on Yukari's health, but all of a sudden, the ground began to shake, the wind blew stronger than before, and pieces of the ground began to rise.

John knew what this was. He had seen it happen on the Halo Arrays whenever he destroyed them. The Earth was still being destroyed!

John's eyes widened and he gasped.

"H-how?"

John then quickly turned his head over to Yukari.

"The Earth is still being extracted! I know because this is what happened on the Halo Arrays! We need to find what is extracting the planet!", John said with a tone of urgency.

Isaac's Mind

"The important ones, and where the 'unimportant ones' are being kept.", Isaac said.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-18-2013, 12:15 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Inside the ship

Renamon finally got out of the small passage and got into what looked like a corridor, using her senses, she focused on the many sounds and smells to find Ran

("Im sure she is around here, got to be fast") she thought starting to sprint while being cautious for any trap or person
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I began chuckling as I experienced the extraction.

"Hmhmhmhm. It's already begun. You guys... You humans... Everyone... They're all fools. So oblivious. That's my que. time for you... To wake up."

I used my skeletal wind and pierced Isaac's head. Then, I disappeared. I woke up in the Consumer. I was still in my normal form. Good.

I walked into the Devourer's quarters.

"Things seem to be going smoothly, eh, m'lord?"

No one can know. Not even him.

Comment

California-Mansion-Shoved into a small uncomfortable closet
                          __________________________________________________ __

Before Phantom could even speak he and Ocelot was shoved into a closet. Phantom however tried to fight the pain, and listen in on to whatever is going on outside.

Comment

Human Village

"Ah, hello." Daiyousei politely noted Shikieiki with unusual respect for a fairy.

The Consumer

"What are you planning, my cunning fellow." Glutoneriel smiled, keeping his eyes on potential threats... None detected.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Inside the ship

Worried of the time, Renamon ran faster and evading guards by hiding on the shadows, soon she reached what looked like a big room ("Probably a trap, but it is the only path towards the goal") the fox thought running to the door and opening ready to face what lied behind it

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"We have guests." A familiar face looked up. Ran was tied to a stone bed on the far side of the wall, her hands tied together in a sturdy steel chain, leaving her legs spread loose on the ground.

"Ah, it's that fox from Muenzuka." Dominus, the General that met Renamon and the others in Muenzuka, confronted Renamon. "Care for a drink?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X