X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace garden

Still training on the garden, the fox made stronger punches to a spare log from the castle´s repair works, the log receiving everything and slowly losing dents of it as the claws reached it.

soon Renamon went for a powerful kick sending the log towards the wall and ran to the same direction, only to reach the wall first and pierce the log with her claw
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"If you like sweet stuff, I can make a really mean devil's forest chocolate cake."

"That sounds good."

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Must have had some toll on your sanity correct?"

"A little bit. I still tend to get nightmares of the stuff. Neromorphs crawling through the ventilation shafts, crazy religious cults praying to be made into Necromorphs, and pretty much being alone in the dark. It doesn't wear well on a person's sanity."
      Last edited by S121; 05-27-2013, 06:09 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"I'm fine with regular cheesecake. And Shinki, it would be an honor to battle you." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero looks at Isaac and smiles. "Well I guess me and you are similar. Things coming back to haunt you. Can drive any normal person to insanity." Said Zero as he holds his hand out for a shake. "I too have fought through similar instances. Several times my world was almost destroyed. If it wasn't for me and my friend X everyone, including me would be dead. I wouldn't even be here. The past still comes back to haunt me. Not only that, but I was used as a means to create a powerful strain of computer virus that spread across the entire globe against my own will. For some reason I am immune to the virus, because I was and still am the carrier of the original strain of computer virus. Imagine being used as a tool to destroy all of humanity. Being used to create a virus that causes all Reploids to go berserk. Only me and X were the only ones to be immune. I because of being a carrier of the original strain of Maverick Virus, and X... X is still a mystery as to why he is immune. Though I'm pretty sure you went through far worse. A parasite that infects biomass could spread quickly." Said Zero as he closes his eyes. He then turns to Trelawney. "He Lt. Trelawney do you know if someone by the name of Mega Man X has been brought into this world?"

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

"X... X... No, I haven't received any word. But seeing as more and more Characters are being brought upon this world, I won't be surprised if he did." Lt. Trelawney commented. "Well then, I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep. We're leaving tomorrow, so pack your stuff, if you need to."

Shinki's Palace

"I'll be outside on the courtyard then." Shinki smiled as she left the dining hall. "Finish your dessert and meet me there."
            "Devil's Forest, coming right up!" Louise cheered, getting right to the dessert. "Also, a slice of strawberry shortcake!"

Joe Greasy's Hoff bar, Abercrombie River National Park, Australia

"You're just jealous you can't do something like this." I smiled recklessly. Even I sometimes think I'm insane.
            "Rengar does the craziest stuff." Sheva laughed. "Come on in. It's safer that way."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-27-2013, 07:01 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Thank you. Komachi, you are excused for these next two days."

Komachi sat up. "Really? A whole two days without work? Alright! Hey Louise, is sake considered a dessert? I'm gonna need to celebrate with something!"

I think I've been working her too hard. Who am I kidding. She slacks off all the time.

I took off into the night. I headed home. It was clean, as I had left it. I decided to check how many souls were to be judged.

"54! THAT'S WAY TOO MANY! WHAT HAS EVERYONE BEEN DOING SINCE I WAS GONE?!?!"

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero looks at Trelawney and nods. "Thanks anyway." Said Zero as he walks away. I will be waiting until then." Said Zero as he walks off.

Comment

Shinki's Palace garden

Still training with the logs, Renamon opted to take some time for meditation, the fox seated on her knees and took a slow breaths inhaling and exhaling softly, her eyes closed and calming her thoughts
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John thought for a moment.

(What am I going to do for two whole days?... Well, I did say I was planning on going to that shop.
                    I believe the shopkeeper's name was Rinnosuke... Besides, it would do me good to explore a little.)

Pentagon, Washington DC

Isaac turned to Lt. Trelawney.

"So, what time are we expected back here?"
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace Courtyard

"Ah, busy at training, Rena?" Shinki entered the courtyard to find Renamon busy at training. "You might want to move a little bit. I'm going to spar with someone."

"Well, I'm going to the Garden of the Sun first. Then bother Reimu or something. I'll be back by tomorrow." Yuuka said as she left the dining hall too.
                      "Cheesecake and strawberry shortcakes are all done!" Louise happily announced as Yuuka left. "Devil's Forest will take a bit more, so hang in there, okay?"

Pentagon, Washington DC

"I say, give or take, about 5 hours." Lt. Trelawney said, calculation buzzing inside his engineer head. "While that, Nitori, why don't you show Isaac around your lab?"
                      "Okay!" Nitori agreed. "Follow me, and I'll show you something cool."
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-27-2013, 07:16 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace garden

Renamon´s ears perked up hearing Shinki´s voice "If you are going to spar, perhaps you should need some mental training too so your mind can be calm while battling, would you like some practice?" she said still unmoving from her seating position.

"Also, it would be good for your training in case if there are civilians close to the battle, would you like that as a challenge?" The fox suggested the idea towards the goddess

Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

Dante who is on the beach looks up at the early morning sky. The sun is about to rise soon. The reflection of the moon on the sea water is calming to watch. Suddenly the sounds of gunshots can be heard, and a large skeleton like being with a black cloak, and large scythe lunges at a man in a red coat, and short straight silver hair. The man however just slides under the monster with ease, and unloads on the creatures chest. As the creature passes over him the man tosses his dual pistols into the air, and takes a large sword off his back. The creature then disappears in a cloud of blue mist and reappears behind the man. The man simply predicts the creatures attack and slashes at the thing. Despite the size of the sword the man seems to wield it like it is a simple one handed blade. The creature known as a Hell Vanguard blocks the mans attack. The man takes his sword and quickly sheathes it as the creature recoils from the clash of scythe vs blade. The man then catches his pistols and begins unloading on the Hell Vanguard. The Hell Vanguard did not expect the barrage of bullets, and was unable to escape. The Hell Vanguard then lets out a loud howling scream, and dies in a cloud of blue smoke. The man smiles and twirls his guns, sheathing them afterwards. "Looks like I broke it." Said Dante as he chuckles a little. The morning sun can be seen just rising over the horizon. "Morning already? Didn't expect it to take all night. Looks like I'm getting a little rusty." Said Dante as he begins heading to the hotel.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Devil's Forest will take a bit more, so hang in there, okay?"

John turned toward Louise.

"No problem."

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Follow me, and I'll show you something cool."

"Okay."

Isaac followed Nitori deeper into the compound.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Hank patiently waited for the food, twiddling with his thumbs, before turning to John.

"So, since we've both killed hundreds of people, I gotta ask, what's your most memorable kill?" Hank asked John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Research Facility, Somewhere in the U.S - 1 year ago

A old man lays unconscious at the doorsteps of a huge building somewhere in the U.S.
                                He wakes up for short moment, just enough to take a look on himself. ("What happened to my clothes. It looks so plain.
                                And where am I?")
                                The man looks over to his arm where he sees a bunch of documents, but he's to tired to try to read any of it. After the falls unconscious again.

After some more time passes a few guards and another person leading the guards comes out finding the old man. The leader picks up the documents and looks at them. "Get him inside and help him get better."
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X