X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House, Nevada; Otori

"Pride before the fall... That used to be my motto of the streets... Guys, I'm sorry I've been arrogant. I'll prepare for the training whenever you feel is necessary."

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Yay, it's the fox!" Flandre greeted Renamon, holding an elaborated dish full of pudding. "Flan's my favorite!"

Voile Library

Patchouli knew the Spartan was looking at her. She didn't care, reading her book was more important.
      "Please do not disturb me while I'm reading." She said to the incoming Spartan.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-29-2013, 10:50 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante looks at the red armored guy with blonde hair. "What are you looking at blondie?" Said Dante as he just keeps on walking. "The nerve of some people..." He said as he continues walking

ten minutes later he finally makes it to the beach. He takes the beach towel he had bought at the hotel gift shop last night and sets up his spot on the beach. As he does so he quickly takes off his coat and tosses it on the ground, kicking off his flip flops he runs to the water, quickly diving in as he reaches a reasonable depth and begins swimming.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"I see you like sweets, how about some milk with it?" Renamon suggested while taking a bottle of it from the fridge

"By the way, you like to fight a lot, don´t you? what other things do you like to do?" the fox asked while drinking some water
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"First, let's see how you can do with a variety of weapons." Deimos then motioned Otori to follow him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Alright." I began following Deimos.

I personally would say that I've had a hand on most of the basics. From gang smuggled weapons to guns given to me by the Neo-Yakuza, I am pretty good at hanling weapons.

But then again, in a world where fires as hot as venus occur, I might be in for something new.

Comment

Voile

"Please do not disturb me while I'm reading."

John continued following the dot on his radar until it took him to a poor looking excuse of a rocket.

(Is that thing even supposed to fly?)

John entered the rocket and checked the first floor.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Deimos went downstairs, going to a large firing range, with a large red button on the wall.

"Why don't you press that button over there?" Deimos asked. "You'll be in for a surprise. The good kind."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Voile, SDM, Gensokyo; Komachi

Aw, crap. It never occured to me that it would be a three-dimentional tracker.

Well, I have three choices. Fly out the window (why would a rocket have such fragile windows?), use the boat, or give up. Now let's see here. If I use the boat, I could get away easily. But then again, that would be a dirty trick. Not to mention the fact that it takes a minute to prepare the boat, and I don't quite have that time.

If I jump out the window, I might just be able to run away to some different place. But then Patchouli might get angry, and I don't want to mess with her... Well, it looks like I only have one choice.

"Well John, ya caught me."

Shooting Range, House, Nevada; Otori

A button? Looks suspicious. Well, only one way to find out.

I pressed the button and prepared for anything that would happen

Comment

Voile

"Well John, ya caught me.", Komachi said.

"You did put up quite a chase, I'll give you that."

John tagged her then said, "So, I suppose I hide now? Why were we here again?"

Honolulu Hawaii

Isaac eventually got his luggage up the stairs and into the hallway.

He went into Room 505 and started unpacking.
                      Last edited by S121; 05-29-2013, 11:43 PM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

As the button was pressed, the button retracted into the wall, and the wall opened, revealing hundreds of different types of guns. Shotguns, rifles, pistols, explosives, and even an assortment of melee instruments as well.

"Welcome to the armory." Deimos said. "All the guns we've collected come here. We either trade them out to other people for supplies, or use them as we please.

Comment

"Ah, I forgot to tour the rest of Gensokyo! It's already lunchtime! Well actually... Let's stay here for lunch and then we take off for the shrine. Sounds good?"

Shooting Range, House, Nevada; Otori

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Wow, you have a lot of weapons here! That's the Gramps," I said pointing at a shotgun, "there's the Speedy," at a machine gun, "the Officer," at a handgun, "and there's the Big Bang," at a bomb, "and old Babe Ruth." At a bat.

"Sorry. I name these guns while on the streets. I kind of gave them stereotype based names. Well, beginners weapons first. Time to bring back Babe Ruth."
                          Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-30-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

After finishing thee dessert, Renamon said her goodbye to Flandre and went to the library

"Hello? im searching for some information" the fox asked looking at the books
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"Ah, I forgot to tour the rest of Gensokyo! It's already lunchtime! Well actually... Let's stay here for lunch and then we take off for the shrine. Sounds good?", Komachi said.

"Okay. Which shrine did you have in mind?"
                              sigpic

Comment

"Well, there's this shrine maiden name Reimu. I don't know much because no one has ever died on shrine property. That would be ironic. Now then, to the kichen!"

We headed out of the rocket. We saw Renamon.

"Oh, hi Renamon! Do you know where the kitchen is?"

Comment

Working...
                                X