X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Following the directions, the group was close to the library, and suddenly a little crystal-winged blonde girl appeared. Renamon didnīt took any second to feel it.

("This girl is filled with total madness, yet she can control it.. what an impressive girl") she thought

"Hello there lady, may I know your name?" The fox greeted the vampire with a sympathetic smile
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John turned his head over to Komachi and whispered in her ear.

"Remember what Yuuka said? It's a bad idea to play with her."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Oh, please, what could go wrong. Now, Which game will we play first?"

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Renamon heard Johnīs whisper and looked at the vampire ("She may have dangerous levels of power, but in the end, she is just a girl who wants to play") she thought and decided

"Allright then, what would you like to play?" the fox asked to the vampire
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Flandre went through a deep train of thought.
            "How about a game of tag? I'll be it!" Flandre cheerfully suggested, all the while a surge of madness and destruction forming behind her, shrouded in darkness.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Alright. Catch me if ya can." I said while flying. I then took off.

I wound my way around the mansion so much, that even Remi would lose track.

"Alright, let the games begin. I hope that John and Hank know what they're getting into. Renamon would have already guessed."

I flew around some more. I headed into the clock tower. I hid myself in the clock gears.

"Try and get me now, Flan."

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Renamon quickly ran towards the garden and took a big three as a hiding spot ("I got to be careful, she looks strong, and with that body, she is surely fast too")

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante makes it to the elevator and pushes the button. After five minutes of waiting the elevator does not come up to his floor. He just rolls his eyes at the slow elevator and decides to take the stairs.

When he makes it to the stairs he looks down the large walk down. "Meh, I had worse." He remarks bluntly as he begins walking down the stairs.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

SDM

Hank simply sat in a chair, pulling out a book as he waited for Flandre to come to him. As honestly, no matter how powerful nor insane this girl was, he thought of every plan in case she tried to attack, and had hundreds of escape plans he could use. After facing the sociopathic clown known as Tricky, she was nothing but a small pebble compared to Tricky.

Somewhere in Nevada

"Tricky, you idiot!" both of them said at Otori. "Do you see his body anywhere? He could be coming on us right now." Deimos said.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 05-29-2013, 07:20 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Train Wreck, Nevada; Otori

I felt as if my heart had been pierced with a giant spike.

"He...that's... right... he's not dead..."

I looked around, and I didn't see him.

"W-w-well the threat seems to have gone away, so I guess it's safe to go home, I guess."

I slowly started to walk home.

"C'mon, guys. we should head home before... anyone comes."

I felt so nervous, and all at once that nervousness poured in. I couldn't beat tricky. Not while I'm a human.

Comment

SDM

John made his way to the basement.

"I can't believe they got me into this mess."

John looked around until he saw a door. He ran into the room and saw a ton of broken items.

(Damn, this must be Flandre's room. Oh well, I'll just hide in the closet. Worst case scenario, you last long enough for your friends to come help you. If she tries to "kyuu" you, hold her hands open. She must not be allowed to crush your "eye.")

John hid in the closet, ready for the worst.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Come on then." Sanford revved up the motorbike, as Deimos scooted over to allow Otori some room in the sidecar.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Yay, playmates!" Flandre's eyes twinkled. "I'm coming for you!"

Now, let's take a step back and see the situation.
                            Flandre said "I'm coming for you!" as if any other 9 year old girl would say it: charming, cheerful, innocent. But beyond that voice, what do you hear?
                            That's right, you're fucked.
                            (^That's not an OOC post.)

Flandre zipped through the mansion, using her knowledge in every way possible to track her prey. Weaving through various fairy maids playing hide-and-seek, Flandre targeted her first prey: Komachi.
                            "Danmakus count, right?" Flandre beamed as her hand formed a magic circle. Sooner or later, deadly arcane bullets would stream from Flandre's hand, aimed to "tag" Komachi.

Kourindou

If a person from the outside world would go to one place in Gensokyo for souvenir, he or she would say Kourindou. This dinky shop located near Forest of Magic, owned by Mr. Morichika Rinnosuke, is the one-stop shop for all tourists who wish to keep a memory of their visit. Beyond what's seen by the outside-world tourists, an almost improbable amount of random objects are stowed without catalog: of every letters, numbers, sizes, quantities, and qualities.
                            "Thank you, come again!" Rinnosuke bode farewell to a group of Japanese tourists as Yuuka approached him. "Hello, Miss Kazami, how can I help you?"
                            "Hey, Rinnosuke. Do you by any chance have a laptop charger handy?" Yuuka asked Rinnosuke.
                            "Laptop charger? I do have one, but It's currently malfunctioning. I was going to have it fixed by the Kappa engineers tomorrow..."
                            "Tomorrow? Man, that's going to take too long."
                            "Why do you need a laptop charger for anyway? Did Shimamura offer you one?"
                            "Yup, and according to him, it's a good one too."
                            "If Shimamura says so, it's believable." Rinnosuke said as he entered the deeper part of his shop: his dark warehouse where all the random objects are kept in. "Would you like anything else?"
                            "Yeah... I think I'll browse through your warehouse." Yuuka answered as she followed Rinnosuke.

Honolulu, Hawaii

As Lt. Trelawney was in the process of checking in, Nitori, bored of no commotion, roamed around the hotel lobby until she heard a pianist on a grand Yamaha, playing Mozart's Symphony No.40.
                            "I know that song." Nitori struck up a conversation to the pianist, who took note of her presence but continued playing. "That's Mozart, right?"
                            "Yes, it is." The pianist answered, his eyes still on the piano. "It's surprising how a Character like you is interested in classical music."
                            "How'd you know I was a Character?" Nitori asked in confusion.
                            "I can already tell, by your voice, by your presence." The pianist responded kindly, his fingers continuously dancing on the black-and-white ivory keys. "I was born blind. But I loved music. Normally people with disabled eyes are deemed unlikely to play any instrument, but I worked, harder than any other aspiring pianists. Through that, I enabled my ability to detect someone's appearance."
                            "That's amazing. I thought only Youkai would have those kinds of abilities." Nitori commented in awe.
                            "You're... about 5 foot tall... light blue hair, green cap... a really large duffle bag, shorts, T-shirts, Vans..." The pianist described Nitori without looking at her. "And you smell of cucumber... you are a Kappa, right?"
                            "Yes, I am." Nitori laughed in amazement. "My name is Nitori."
                            "Nobi. Dansu no Nobi." The pianist stopped his performance to reach his hand out. Nitori responded with a handshake. "Pleasure to meet you."
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-29-2013, 07:46 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Nevada; Otori
                              "No, no. I'm fine. I've done nothing but walk... for half... my life... remember?..."

I felt very light headed. The shock from remembering that Tricky is alive plus this devastating heat made it's way into my brain.

I collapsed. I was still awake, but paralyzed.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Oh, for god's sake." Deimos got out and put Otori in the car, and Sanford zoomed off.

Comment

Working...
                                X