X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"This idiot Yukari over here thinks Vanilla is the best ice cream flavor." Yuuka groaned, looking over Yukari.
    "But it is!" Yukari roared. "Mint Chocolate just sucks!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John could tell that they were hiding something.

It was as clear as day that he knew, based on his body language.

"Okay.", John said in a calm tone.

(What are they hiding? Is it bad?)
      Last edited by S121; 06-23-2013, 03:20 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"So then... why is he like this?"

(Hold up, guys, I gotta storm here. I might have some big gaps)

Comment

Realm of Darkness

As the duo run farther into the darkness more and more Heartless storm them.
          After running for a while the very ground they are standing on is made of Heartless.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Alright Utsuho, we're leaving." Yuuka told Utsuho who was hiding in the corner.
            "Already?" Utsuho protested with no prevail. "But we just got here!"
            "I'll gap you all your stuff back to Gensokyo. Pick them up in Kourindou." Yukari said as a gap appeared. "Rumia, what about you?"
            "I think I'll stay here with John a little more." Rumia carelessly responded.
            "...Alright." Yukari nodded, blushing. She was obviously worried that Rumia might take John away from her. "Make sure you take care of your ribbon."

Honolulu, Hawaii

"...Steven, I need to go back to Gensokyo." Murasa said as she set her fork down.
            "What do you mean?" Steven asked in disbelief. "You're at the peak of your fame! You can't back down now, think of all the money-"
            "This isn't about the money, Steven." Murasa groaned. "I made music because I liked music, not because I liked money. I thought I would be happier if I teamed with a big record company, but I was wrong."
            "What are you talking about?"
            "I..." Murasa hesitated. "I quit. I'm going back to the underground."

"The storm weakened a little bit." Nitori said as she looked out. EVE sent out SETH to search for Isaac, but he hasn't returned yet. "You think it's safe for you to fly out there?"
            "The amount of water that is landing on the ground is 12.86 mL per square feet. I think I'll be fine." EVE calculated. "As long as the storm doesn't go turbulent again."
            "But we need to find Isaac first. Where could he be...?"
            "Didn't he just tell us that he'll be at the hotel?"
            "...Oh."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii
              ______

"Alright... that shouldn't be too difficult." Said Wily as after a few minutes of getting the proper tools he begins heading to the hotel.

As he makes it to the hotel he sees Isaac. "Ah there you are. Now show me where Zero is."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I think I'll stay here with John a little more." Rumia carelessly responded.

"...Alright. Make sure you take care of your ribbon." Yukari nodded, blushing.

"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen.", John said to Yukari.

Room 506

After about 10 minutes of walking, Isaac and Dr. Wily got to the hotel.

Isaac unlocked the door, opened it, and walked over to Zero's databanks.

"Here it is.", Isaac said as he picked up the databanks.

Dr. Wily could see that the chip had been altered.

There were a bunch of "useless" circuits and processors on the board.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Room 506
                  _________

Wily had followed Isaac to his room. There he saw Zero lying on the ground.

"Don't worry, I can make him as good as new. Will take all night however. I should have him up and running by morning.

Comment

Room 506

"Don't worry, I can make him as good as new. Will take all night however. I should have him up and running by morning.", Dr. Wily said.

"Okay. Just tell me if you need anything.", Isaac said as he pointed towards Room 505.

(Hmm. I should probably put a note on the door, so Nitori doesn't freak out when she sees an old man in her room.)

Isaac grabbed a piece of paper, tape, and a pencil.

He then wrote a message and read it over.

(The man in your room is Dr. Wily. He's fixing Zero. He's not going through your stuff. If he is, you can freak out. -Isaac.)

Isaac taped the note to the door and went to his room.
                    sigpic

Comment

Concord, California

"Get the chickens to safety!"
                      "They're coming in trucks, and they're ARMED!"
                      "Grab your shotguns! We can't guarantee that we'll live to see tomorrow."

"What's going on...?" Iku asked the straw-hat boy: Orlan.
                      "After the Ameri-Chinese War, the central California continued their struggle between the massive corporations and small farm owners. To keep their respective agricultural business in monopoly, the corporations use loopholes in the law to hire crime organizations to impose heavy regulations to us. And when one of us disobey the regulations..." Orlan explained, as his fingers traveled in front of his throat as a mean to explain death. "Everyone in the area dies."
                      "That's horrible." Iku frowned. "Is there anything I can do to stop that?"
                      "There's one thing you could do..." Orlan thought of something, and smiled maliciously. He has thought up an evil plan.

"Get the guns ready. We're going to do this fast."
                      "There's somebody out there, dressed in some funny frilly outfit."
                      "If that person resists, shoot em all down!"

"Move aside, miss. We have business to do."
                      "I wouldn't call 'Kill everyone for not following your rule' a business."
                      "Well, if you're not going to move, we'll have to shoot you down."
                      "If you point your guns at me, I'll have to resist."

"Thunder God - Thor's Hammer."

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Base 2, Australia; Volgin

I went back up to find the rogue reploid. My suit was jumping with electricity.

"Where are you, little reploid?! I just wanna talk!"

Comment

Unknown Location

"So the Auditor is on the move."
                          "Yes, father. They're at Egypt, mining out what they believe contains a "perfect" army."
                          "Perfect army. Hmph, no army is perfect, except for us, of course."
                          "What shall we do?"
                          "The Neo-Yakuza and the Organization must be busy trying to stop them. Let us see what happens, in spectators' view. Then, when the world turns in turmoil, we shall come in and take what is rightfully ours: The core of the world."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John sat on the ground and began to think.

(What could they be hiding? All I know is that it's about me. Is it bad? If so, then why don't they tell me?)

John laid his head back and sighed, looking up at the clouded sky.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"John, come on. You should at least bid your friends good bye." Rumia called for John.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"John, come on. You should at least bid your friends good bye." Rumia called for John.

(She's right, you know.)

John stood up and walked over to everyone before they left.

John said goodbye to each individual, rather than say goodbye to all of them at once.

He then watched as they began to leave into Yukari's gaps.
                                Last edited by S121; 06-23-2013, 04:28 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X