X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was a very round-about way of saying sure.

I put on my usual clothes and headed for the lobby. I brought the yukkuri along.

"Alright, I'm ready."

I walked over to Dante.

"By the way, I noticed some things."

Comment

Dante was waiting in the lobby for Komachi for a good 10 or so minutes. After a while though he sees her. "Oh yea. What have you noticed?"
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Oh, just the fact that I didn't switch out of my swimsuit last night. And the fact that I got completely wasted last night. So... did you...see anything? Anything I could cut you for?"

Comment

"Oh. To answer your question I didn't see or hear anything last night." Said Dante as he looks away. What she said still echoes throughout his head.

"She said she liked me... but not in any way, in THAT way... I don't think I should ask her. Be kinda rude, plus I think that was the Sake talking." He thought as he gestures Komachi to follow.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Good. What I do wanna know is if we did anything stupid last night. Like disturb the neighbors, smash things, that kinda stuff. Ya know what would be funny? If we jumped off a building. Oh, but that would be a little too extreme, wouldn't it, Komakoma?" I said as I pet the yukkuri. I named it Komakoma. It purred.

But for some reason petting it gave me a strange feeling... like this yukkuri did something bad...

Comment

"We didn't do anything stupid either. We just drank, ate, and passed out." He said as he looks at the Yukkuri, then back at the airport which is in sight.

Comment

"Hold up, Dante. I gotta tell everyone I'm leaving. Don't wanna be accused of kidnapping, do you? I'll be right back."

I went over to a beach. There I saw Renamon, John, Aqua, and...

"A GIANT FREAKING ROBOT?!"

That might have been a tad loud, but at least I may have gotten their attention.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"A GIANT FREAKING ROBOT?!"

John snapped his attention to the source of the voice and saw Komachi.

"What are you doing here? I thought everyone was sent back to Gensokyo.", John said.

John looked as if he was in a state of urgency.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Heh? Well, if that's the case... then that makes me want to leave with Dante even more. I came to tell you all that I'm leaving with Dante. And about not wanting to go to Gensokyo, if everyone was going back, they must have something big going on, and I find those boring. By the way, boo." I quickly lifted the yukkuri to John's face.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

As soon as Komachi lifted the Yukkuri to John's face, John jumped back and had his hand on his pistol.

After a moment, his hand left the gun.

"Please don't do that.", John said.

John walked back over to Komachi and continued their conversation.

"I know that I'm probably going to be asked about your whereabouts, so is there any way I can contact you or Dante?"
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dante had followed Komachi and heard John ask Komachi if there is any way for him to contact him or Komachi. He reaches into his pants pocket and takes out a card that says Devil May Cry on it. "Here's my card. I run a demon hunting service. If you need me or her you can just call me. That is... if I'm even home." Said Dante as he hands the card to John. The card has a phone number on it as well as a name for a website.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Honestly I don't even know why Yukari and Yuuka were so hyped." Rumia scratched her head. "Yukari really goes wherever she pleases, but you can probably try that crystal you got from her."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"Hmm... ya got a phone on you?"

Comment

"Here's my card. I run a demon hunting service. If you need me or her you can just call me. That is... if I'm even home.", Dante said.

"We might see more of each other then. Something serious is probably going to happen.", John said to Dante.

"I think I have a better idea. Do you have a communication device?", John asked Dante.

John was in such a state that he could also hear what Rumia was saying to him as well. John was in high alert.

"Honestly I don't even know why Yukari and Yuuka were so hyped. Yukari really goes wherever she pleases, but you can probably try that crystal you got from her."

"Sounds like a good idea.", John said to Rumia.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-26-2013, 01:46 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I have a phone, and a payphone at my place. I have a cellphone on me right now though." Said Dante as he takes out a small black cellphone from his pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X