X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

"By the way, we found this book saying something similar to what you and the other youkai saw, but since most of it is ilegible, can you explain us this calamity that caused so much worry to Yukari?" Nera asked handling Rumia the book
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I have a phone, and a payphone at my place. I have a cellphone on me right now though.", Dante said as he pulled out a cellphone.

"Do you mind if I add my number into it? I'm just trying to tie loose ends and cover my tail.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Like I said, being sealed for majority of my life turned me a bit more... Underknowledged... than other older Youkai, like Yukari, Yuuka, or even Aya in that matter."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"Go ahead." Said Dante as he tosses the phone to John.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Renamon rubbed her eyes sighing "Ok, we must talk with them then, so, how are we supposed to get back to Gensokyo? or are they coming back soon?" she asked

"How come they left us if something important is happening?" Nera argued to herself
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John grabbed the phone and held it in his hand.

From there, John had his suit input John's communication frequency adress onto the phone, then scanned and saved the phone's number.

To everyone else around him, it looked like he was just staring at the phone in his hand.

"Thank you.", John said as he handed the phone back to Dante.

At the same time, John could hear Renamon's conversation.

"I have something for that.", John said to her, then turned his attention back to Dante.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Alright, we got that settled. Now one more question: the robot! What is it?!"

"Up here!" A man in a wheelchair cried.

"Hey, what is that thing?!"

"The Pupa. John, do you want meto add her to the recognition system?!"

"Ah, I was just leaving anyways, ya don't need to!"

"Alright!"

I looked back at John.

"Hey, John, ya think it would be funny to introduce him to Komakoma?" I said gesturing the yukkuri.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Hey, John, ya think it would be funny to introduce him to Komakoma?", Komachi asked John.

"Couldn't hurt.", John said as he stared at the Yukkuri.
                  sigpic

Comment

"No problem." Said Dante as he puts the phone in his pocket. He then looks at the machine and smirks. He then looks at Huey before looking away. Obviously not that interested in the machine one bit.
                    Last edited by Mega134; 06-26-2013, 02:08 AM.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What?", Dante asked.

"Care to elaborate what your 'what' was for?", John asked in a confused tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Nera noticed the creature and was impressed to it "What a curious creature, reminds me of an odish or a diglett" she said looking at the yukkuri

Spoiler:

Comment

I got an evil mischievous look.

I walked up to the man. I lifted up my yukkuri. "Boo!"

The man just stared at it.

"Pupa, entity analysis."

"Analyzing... analyzed. Unknown being. Animate. Alive. Asleep."

"Interesting. Unfortunately I'm smart enough to know that the head isn't real. Albeit it's not fake."

Fun-sucking geezer...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John pulled out the crystal Yukari gave him and spoke to it.

"Yukari, I think we have an emergency."
                            sigpic

Comment

Dante looks at John as he takes out a crystal. "Sorry, you just looked at me as though you had a question or something, guess not though." He said as he starts making his way to the airport.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Shortly after, Yukari gap'd in front of John, with the spider Youkai Yamame and another unknown mouse Youkai struggling to free themselves from Yukari's grasp.
                                "You called?" Yukari asked, her eyes and voice clearly depicting exhaustion.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X