X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s Resort

"I don't want to see yourself burning your own mind. So please don't do that. Beware however. While that boy yielded to the darkness, I embrace the darkness.
    And unless you hurry up and learn to do the same, your story will end just like his."

Ansem then tuned to Renamon.
    "Isn't she still in the Realm of Darkness trying to find a way out?"
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I don't want to see yourself burning your own mind. So please don't do that. Beware however. While that boy yielded to the darkness, I embrace the darkness.
      And unless you hurry up and learn to do the same, your story will end just like his."

"Or I can take the third option.", John said to Ansem in a calm tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Do you mean the twilight road to nightfall?"
        Last edited by Katrix; 06-27-2013, 07:47 PM.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Mr. Ansem, how come you have embraced darkness, but need to use a mere child to live? are you possibly at the end of your life?" Nera asked surprisingly calmed

"How can we trust you that she is alive?" the fox asked him
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Ansem then turned to Renamon again. "I do not know about Aqua's whereabouts. It's harder to get information as of now."
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"But you know she is alive, right?" Renamon asked ansem
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Do you mean the twilight road to nightfall?"

"And what do you mean about that?", John asked.
                Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 07:54 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's House

"But my grandmother is sick and old!"
                  "I know, but like I said, Hakurei shrine's shrine maiden can only allow 5 to 6 people per day to be evacuated, and the queue has already been filled."

This was the typical sight of the human village now. With the rumor of an all-out Youkai defense and an invasion circulating around, some people panicked and issued evacuation. The problem is that Hakurei Reimu, the shrine maiden in control of the border, can only allow 5 people per day to pass through the border, or else she would be too exhausted.

"We do not know when the invasion will happen, but we will try to get as many people evacuated as possible, so please come back tomorrow."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"You said you were going to chose the third option, the first two options would be Darkness and Light.
                    As for Aqua, I only know that she died in the Realm of Darkness not long ago"
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon sighed and closed her eyes feeling the pain of losing a friend "I see.. is it possible to bring her back?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John was angry that Aqua had died, but he kept the facade of being calm.

"Do you mean both?", John asked Ansem.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Maybe, but first you have to ask if she want to come back or not"
                          Ansem then turned to John again. "I mean a balance that eventually goes down to darkness.
                          It's impossible to maintain a perfect balance in the current world. That's why we are going to make a world like that, a world where balance is possible"
                          Last edited by Katrix; 06-27-2013, 08:11 PM.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

"It would be foolish of us not to. Is there a rough estimate of the security?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I mean a balance that eventually goes down to darkness. It's impossible to maintain a perfect balance in the current world. That's why we are going to make a world like that, a world where balance is possible.", Ansem said.

"Just as I told Xehanort, that's a bad idea. You guys are going to kill a lot of people and do more harm than good. As for balance itself, not everyone falls down to one of the extremes. You say that it's impossible, but you would be surprised how many times I've heard that phrase."
                              sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Very high, especially in the middle building. To get there, we need to take down the shielding, which we need to take down the other two buildings to do so." Deimos explained. "OBSVs, ATPs, MAG Agents, I could go on."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X