• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engi-con; Huey

"Whoa, that is cool! Bring out the mock building!"

A large building appeared.

Volcano; Yuyuko

Perhaps it was a bad idea to come so early. It is hot out today...

"Axl, let's return at night. It seems to be a little too hot to be shovelling lava... I know! There is supposed to be an engineering convention going on now! I heard the creations are phenomenal!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Aquanort walks over to John. "The world can be pretty mean can't it?
      Have you ever considered what will happen to you if your heart got taken by a heartless?
      Your heart may be lost, but where would that extreme will you have go? Would it be enough to continue pushing the body forward?
      Sure if you don't have any will the body will just lose all its power and wither away, but what if there were another power pushing on the body,
      something much weaker than the heart, would that be enough to stop the body from withering away?
      What do you think John?
      " Aqua then disappears in a cloud of darkness.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

When she disappeared, John knew what he had to do.

(Looks like I'll have to stop her.)

John remembered what Renamon had said about possession and how Terranort was still Terra, only imprisoned.

(I'll have to be gentle, but firm. I have an Idea.)

John grabbed his guns and prepped them for danmaku.

He then wrote a note, saying that he was going to stop the Aqua clone at the Waikiki Beach...

Waikiki Beach

John walked down to a secluded part of the beach, a place where no one would notice the battle, and called out.

"Well, Aqua? You want me? Come and get me.", John said as he got ready for the fight.
        Last edited by S121; 06-28-2013, 12:43 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"You think I would let you do this by yourself?" Came Renamon´s voice as she aproached him with the crumbled note

"Whatever happens to her, you will need a healer" the fox said now ready for anything
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

John looked over his shoulder and saw Renamon.

"I don't think you want to be here for what I'm about to do.", John said to Renamon in a grim tone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion garden

"Right. This is the weapon that I implemented from a mantis." Wriggle said as she drew two arm scythes that she attached to her arm by ropes and bandages.
              "Looks kinda goofy." The lavender-haired Youkai smiled. "You made that yourself?"
              "I'm not the best weapon smith around, but this is crafty enough to do the trick for a prototype." Wriggle nodded, standing parallel to the lavender-haired Youkai. "You ready, Letty?"
              "Come, and feel the winter wind." The lavender-haired Youkai, Letty, snickered as cold wind began sweeping around her like a tornado. Not hesitating at all, Wriggle lunged at her.

Engi-Con

"What, do I just blow this up?" The blue-haired girl smiled widely from inside the Mech-suit. The suit brought four pillars from the back container, and placed it in the four cardinal corners. Then, the girl inside pressed a red button.

The result was horrendous. The pillars pulsated, unleashing large explosion that crumbled the mock-building to rubble.

"Will that do?" The blue-haired girl asked.

Brisbane, Australia

"So, where to go?" I asked as I got in this... transportation device(?) called Chrysalis. I never liked tight spaces, anyway. "We are technically on the run now."
              "I know someone in Vietnam." Sheva said. "We can have Volgin hide there until the whole Neo-Yakuza stuff is over with."
              "How does that sound, you guys?"

"The target has... stopped?" Lucian looked at his GPS to find the dot not moving for a while near Brisbane. "I will consider it Lord's blessing and carry out my crusade."
              Lucian strapped his revolvers in his belt and got onto his motorcycle. He will catch those that defile God's holy work.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-28-2013, 01:20 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"What will you do, shoot her or evaporate her with your guns?" Renamon said idnoring his warning

"Our best odds rely on stoping her to get back the real Aqua"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"I was originally planning on drowning her, taking her back to the Resort, having you seal her, then I would revive her. I was taking possession into account. I'm not that simple minded.", John said the last sentence in a dead-pan tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Waikiki beach

"I see you got a point, but what worries me is that she can disappear just by thinking on it, for what I know, she is extremely good with swords and has a vast collection of spells" Renamon said

Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"I'm not too worried about her key-blade, she's not strong enough to pierce my shields and armor. Her spells could be a problem though.", John said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waikiki beach

"By the way, how do you know she will be here?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Because she said and I quote, 'The world can be pretty mean can't it? Have you ever considered what will happen to you if your heart got taken by a heartless? Your heart may be lost, but where would that extreme will you have go? Would it be enough to continue pushing the body forward? Sure if you don't have any will the body will just lose all its power and wither away, but what if there were another power pushing on the body, something much weaker than the heart, would that be enough to stop the body from withering away? What do you think John?'"

"I saw it as her threatening to turn me into one of her. I decided to take that opportunity and bait her to the beach, but I don't think she's taking it."
                          , John said.

Thanks to John's enhanced mental faculties, he was able to remember all that she had said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Engi-con; Huey

That left everyone speechless. Even I was shocked.

After some silence, the announcer spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen, EDEN!!! Any final words, young lady?"

Chrysalis, Australia; Snake
                            "Alright, one for Vietnam and one for China-"

"On second thought, Volgin, I was aimlessly deciding. These guys know what to do. We're going to Vietnam."

"... Very well. We've spent far too much time here. Chrysalis, relocate. Target: Vietnam, full throttle."

The Chrysalis took off.

"Hey, Volgin, how did you-"

"You stated it yourself, Snake: the times are changing."
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-28-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion garden

"Your movements are slowing down!"
                              "It's because of your wind!"

Wriggle was in a disadvantage. Her insects won't be able to do anything due to Letty's cold air repelling them, and physical attacks were also inadvantageous because of the cold air slowing her attacks down enough for her to dodge. Not only that, the cold winds fired at all slowly chipped her down to the point of exhaustion.

"How does one go through that?"
                              "I told you, I am very, almost EXTREMELY defensive. As long as I stand, no physical attacks can harm me easily."
                              "There's gotta be a way to break through that wind..."

Then, a cockroach came into Wriggle's view.
                              Alpine Cockroaches can tolerate freezing temperatures.
                              That's it!

Wriggle wrapped herself around with her cape.
                              "What are you..."
                              "Alpine cockroaches can survive in freezing weather thanks to their extra layer of exoskeleton!"
                              Wriggle rammed into Letty, who tried to stop Wriggle in her tracks with freezing winter wind to no prevail.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki beach

"Alright then, guess we will wait" The fox said taking a deep breath

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X