Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach
    _______

The Shadow Devil's current slime like body continues to fly after Yuyuko until it hits the beach. Once there the Shadow Devil stops in it's tracks and forms it's body again.

"CANNOT PROCEED." Beeped the Devil as it goes back into it's slime form and flies back to the convention. The sand would have gotten stuck in it's body and would have made it impossible to liquefy it's body without getting absorbed into the sand, and the water would have just made it impossible to fight.

Comment

Hmm... I did say challenge...

"follow me, I know where you can carry out the challenge!"

I headed for the test range.

"Show me what you've got!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John walked into the patio and began training himself.

(Okay, let's start conditioning myself.)

John began to charge his light energy in each hand.

After a moment, the light then spread to the rest of his body, making him glow with a bluish-white aura.

After that, John then started to make the aura brighter and brighter as he began to pour more of his energy into it.

It had been a minute and the exertion was starting to take its toll on John.

(I'm already feeling it. Just hold it for a little bit longer,)

John continued his outburst of light energy causing everything around him to slowly heat up to 120*F.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

[B]Yukari's Resort[\B]

The fox stood there still meditating as she stored all the energy she could on her digivice, the pocket machine hummed as its reserves were filled nonstop

Soon the fox was at stopped and sighed in exhaustion, yet she started ti spar by herself all she could.

The jackal appeared on a flash and almost kicked the vixen's face --Looks like we need to practice, right?--

--Give me the best you got, let's see who us the best of us-- Renamon said sending a diamond storm to Nera

Nera evaded the projectiles and threw an aura sphere and run just behind her attack

Renamon ducked from the sphere and countered the jackal's kick by grappling the leg and throwing her close to the resort

Nera landed near the door and took a deeo breath to then ran at max speed hitting dead mark the Fox's chest crashing on a palm tree

--You gave gotten more resistant Renamon, that punch could have broken a few ribs-- the jackal said who tgen got countered with a neck lock

--I could say the same Nera, that soeed sjould have damaged your legs' muscles-- the fox said still locking her partner
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Moko-tan!" Flandre looked up from her assortment of "toys" to find a white-haired human with red pants. "Are you here to play with me too?"
            "Yeah but what do you mean "too"-" Mokou looked around to see someone lying on the ground: Chen.
            "You alright?" Mokou leaned down and picked up Chen.
            "I... I thought I could've improved my magic if I fought someone who had super high magical power..." Chen giggled. Other than burn marks on her clothes, she sustained no other injuries. Gently dropping Chen, Mokou told her to move away.
            "You wouldn't be able to defeat me that easily!" Mokou roared, flame spewing out of her hands.
            "Yay, a new playmate!" Flandre readied her Lavateinn.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

After another minute, John stopped and slumped to the floor.

(Once I finish resting, I'll have to do it again. This time, for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.)

Once John was fully rested, he began the process again.

John made the light energy spread throughout his body, then increased its brightness and size.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Mima went to a large arch, located in the far end of the lab. She raised her staff, runes appearing across it. A flash of light occurred, a portal appearing inside the arch.

"Heh." Mima said, going through the portal, bringing her little friend along. They appeared in the Forest of Magic, the arch disassembling, forming what looked like natural rock formations.

"I knew that dimensional key would come in handy someday." Mima said.

"This place looks pretty." the yukkuri said.

"You've never been here?" Mima asked.

"Nope." the yukkuri said.

"That's...quite surprising, actually." Mima replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

The duo kept fighting going stronger and more furious as time passed.

The fox almost slashed the jackal's belly with her claws. --Is that all you got? How could you survive in the wilds?-- The jackal teased sending a vicious punch towards the fox face

The fox grabbes the fist and faced the jackal --says the one who stood for 3 years doing nothing--

Both beast women srparated and went for a frontal assault crashing their fists making a big explosive sound

Yet the fox grappled the jackal pinning her down and the fist fell like a rocket, only landing centimeters to the jackal's face --looks like we got a tie-- she said feeling the spikes in her sides

--Indeed, we won't hesitate with our enemies-- the jackal said as they got up and went to the resort
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

After each session, John had made his way up to 5 minutes.

John sat on the ground and nearly passed out.

(Ok, I need to stay in this condition. I'll get better and better, just like running.)

John stood back up and this time, he made the light aura ignite in small bursts, making sure that he could maintain his current condition.

John was exhausted, but was determined to improve.
                    sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

Mima headed aliong the Forest, until she came to a small house/cave. She came up and knocked on the door.

"What is it?" came a voice from inside.

"It's me, Mima." Mima responded.

The door opened, revealing a girl with a red collar, hair, and eyes, with a large blue bow on the back. One could not see her mouth, but if you could, it would be having a smile.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the magician ghost." said the girl.

"I'm here about that bet I won from you, Sekibanki." Mima said.

"Oh. That." Sekibanki cracked her fingers. "Okay, what do you want?"

"Simple, I think I need a lab assistant." Mima said. Sekibanki's eyes then looked like saucers.

"What." Sekibanki said.

"I said I need an assistant. My little friend here helps a bit, but I need a bigger assistant." Mima explained.

Sekibanki sighed. "How long?"

"About a month. Not too long." Mima explained.

"Fine." Sekibanki said. "Lead the way."

Mima then lead Sekibanki back through the portal, Mima starting to instruct her on what to do.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaii

Akuma was at the beach near Yukari's Resort training fiercely. Though he has been keeping his dark aura suppressed. He has been training his body to better withstand the Satsui no Hado. He then stands up and looks at a wooden dummy he had set up earlier that day and goes into a fighting stance. He then sprints to the wooden dummy and readies up a punch, as he delivers the punch a power dark red aura emanates from his body. As the punch connects the dark aura of the Satsui no Hado is discharged
                        into the dummy, causing it to go flying right past Yukari's Resort and into the water.

Akuma looks at the wooden dummy as it flew. His power is great, but is still a little unfocused.

"My power has gone unfocused in this world. I need to train harder. I need to push the limits of my body, and thus the Satsui no Hado!" He yelled as the dark aura can be felt coming from him.
                        Last edited by Mega134; 06-28-2013, 04:19 PM.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Plane; Komachi
                          "God, what a pain!"

It was such a bother what with all the security. I had to do something about my scythe, had to put poor little Komakoma in a cage, I waited for such a long time, it was hell! Worst of all I kept getting these creepy looks from all the men here. As of now I can still here them talking about me.

"Hey, Dante, whaddya think is the problem with these people?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John continued to hold the aura steady, draining him at a slow pace.

Luckily for John, because of the fact that he was a Spartan-II, he was able to fully recover from the strain in 3 minutes.

"My power has gone unfocused in this world. I need to train harder. I need to push the limits of my body, and thus the Satsui no Hado!"

John heard a random person yell out.

(Well that was strange...), John thought to himself as he charged up another light aura.

John ignited his aura and continued to train.
                            sigpic

Comment

Plane

Dante also had to go through security with a bit of problems. Mostly explaining why he had a sword and guns with him. He had to have them kept away in cargo until he got back. After a while he had gotten onto the plane and sat down next to Komachi.

Dante just shrugged his shoulders at Komachi's question.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John stopped his training and went to go get a drink of water, when suddenly a dummy crashed down 12 feet away from him.

(What the hell?)

John grabbed the dummy, and looked at where it fell from.

John threw the dummy and sent it flying back to its place of origin.

(Now to go get a drink.)

As John drank from a glass, he began to think over ideas in his head.

(I need to ask Yukari if I should share my technology with the Kappa. If we equip everyone with specialized MJOLNIR armor, or at least a variant of it, then the battle would be much easier. The only question is, who knows about nano-tech?... Maybe those engineers at that Engi-con. They close at 8:00, so I'll easily be able to gather people for the job. There was that one guy that was working on Zero, his suit looked as if he is from the future as well, so he should know about nano-tech. I know where I need to go then.), John thought to himself.

John wrote down what he was going to do on a note, then stuck it to the fridge.

John then walked outside and got ready to leave for the Engi-con.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X