X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jungle

Renamon heard the machinery of the mantis and quickly jumped out of the robotīs reach, she got caught by Nera and both landed on the floor
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I heard a mechanical voice.

"ENGAGING SHOCK UNITS"

Oh sh*t!

I rolled to the side before a massive jolt fired. Next a bunch of bullets fired. I danced around them as best I could. Then I heard Huey's voice.

"There's no doubt: THAT ROBOT IS THE NEW ANNOUNCER!!!"

I turned to the fox with a more human tone.

"So this is how you help? By attacking helpless little robots?! You're no better than the spartan!"

Comment

Jungle

The fox quickly sent a diamond storm towards the announcer and the jackal threw an aura sphere to the same target
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Jungle

Jason locked on with his missile launcher and fired a M5920 35mm SGML/AM missile at the Announcer-bot.

He then switched back to the heavy 20mm machinegun and continued to lay down suppressive fire.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I jumped out of he way. But man... I can jump pretty damn high!

"I knew it was no mistake holding the engi-con! Your machine would do fine in the hands of the Neo-Yakuza, kukuku..."

I landed. "By the way, it's not announcer. You can call me... HM!"

Comment

Jungle

"HM? as of Happy Monkey?" Nera said almost laughing, her aura sphere going directly towards HM

Spoiler:

Comment

Jungle

Jason locked on all five missiles and fired as he began laying down more machinegun fire.

The missiles all came at different angles, limiting HM's options of dodging direction.

(He's going to die sooner or later...)
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Happy mo- I'll show you happy!"

I rushed over to the jackal at a fast pace, avoiding the rockets. I went up to the jackal and pulled my fist to it's face. But then I quickly changed to a knee to the stomach, the fist only as a distraction. Then I kicked it on the side of the stomach.

Comment

Jungle

That's when Jason decided to intervene.

The Mantis ran over to HM and with the precision of the AI, kicked HM while he was distracted.

The Mantis almost fell, but the AI quickly righted itself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jungle

Nera let the knee get her, feeling some pain, but she grinned "You should be careful with your emotions, they can blind your true path" she said impaling her arm-spike into the robotīs knee stopping their movement as the Aura sphere went to them "That sphere coming to us never fails its target and you are that target" she said still grinning wickedly

Spoiler:

Comment

I was interrupted. I was sent flying. The ball of aura added to the distance.

"Damn!"

I soon recovered.

"Kukuku... You shouldn't have intervined!"

I rushed towards it and slid under the leg. I jumped up between the legs and gave a good roundhouse kick to the knees.

Comment

Jungle

Seeing as how he had to catch himself anyways, Jason stomped the ground, making everything in the area trip and fall over.
                          sigpic

Comment

I fell over.

"You..."

I got up. I know: I'll get the Pupa.

I ran over to the Pupa. I then stepped on something. A mine! Wait, no...

"SHOCK UNITS AT MAXIMUM."

Aw crap.

I was shocked with so much voltage I couldn't move.

Comment

Jungle

Jason took this opportunity to act.

Jason locked on and fired all five of his M5920 35mm SGML/AM missiles and lay down a storm of M655 20mm HMG/AM rounds.

(This should kill him. Just one missile is able to penetrate the armor of a Scorpion tank.)
                              sigpic

Comment

I saw the missles coming! I... Can't...

I got hit by the oncoming attacks. A giant cloud of dust befell.

Comment

Working...
                                X