X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volcano

Samus launched a misile to the floor making some lava get out as a distraction

"Follow me, they are no longer a threat to us" she said running down the rocky path "Not only those guys got here, even the metroid are here"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Volcano - Honolulu, Hawaii

As John saw Sonic and Tails leave, he sent a homing beacon to the Tornado, allowing Tails to track and communicate with John and vice-verse.

"Not only those guys got here, even the metroids are here.", Samus said.

"Just when things seemed bad enough.", John said as he began sprinting down the volcano.

John saw what path Samus was taking, so he ran ahead.

Due to the slope of the volcano, John flew down the side of it, going at 80 mph without damaging his body.

All he had to do was put one foot in front of the other and let the volcano do the rest.

As John neared the bottom, he jumped and flew into the air, then landed at the very bottom.
      Last edited by S121; 07-05-2013, 12:47 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Volcano

Now on the bottom of the mountain, samus took her helmet off "Since those scouts found us so easily, the pirates must be searching for these gems, all followed by Ridley, I expect he will follow that army and stab them when he gets their trust" she said
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Volcano - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Since those scouts found us so easily, the pirates must be searching for these gems, all followed by Ridley, I expect he will follow that army and stab them when he gets their trust.", Samus said.

"More complications that will need to be righted.", John said.

"Anyway, there's a meeting going on down at the resort. We should go there... Not unless you have something else planned.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Volcano

"I heard of your meeting as some civilians said an armored soldier and a crazy announcer destroyed and Engineering event, I suppose you were involved, yeah Im in, most of my tools are in my ship, good thing it is well hidden here" Samus said and followed the spartan

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

As John and Samus walked to the resort, John asked her some questions.

So you said Space Pirates and Metroids came with you, into this universe. How is it that I haven't heard of them until now? You would think that the Metroids would cause a disaster by eating everybody, or that the Space Pirates would attack something.", John said.
              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu

"Typical human thinking." The (slightly) good Higher Power reappeared.

"Sometimes the most expected thing is the most unexpected thing from the other side's view." The Higher Power said.

Somewhere in Nevada

The remaining agents that weren't killed by the grenade were torn to bloody pieces by the danmaku.

"Do you understand why the Improbability Drive must be destroyed now, yama?" Christoff asked Shikieiki.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

California

Shadow has been in Hollywood for god knows how long. He has been searching non-stop for one of the Emeralds. "Where is that damn Chaos Emerald?" Said Shadow as he continues searching for it.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Shiki

"... yes. And now... I wonder if I should even allow Otori take control of it. I fear the power will overwhelm him."
                    Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-05-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Plane
                      _______

Phantom had felt the plane land after a while of waiting. As it landed Phantom quickly stood up and exited the plane stealthily. He then begins looking for Ocelot.

Comment

Airport, California; Ocelot

Ah, there he was. Just in time.

"Hey, over here!"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Samus sighed and answered Metroids are an extremely elusive kind of creatures, they usually hide in deep caves or extense jungles, any prey of them is the being going to those areas, try searching for disappearances in related areas"

Then the bounty hunter looked at her cannon "Space pirates in the other hand are more clever than you think, they can blend in society and work behind the lines, thats were I come in, I have been dealing with these guys for weeks and have had to deal with humans who have made pacts with the pirates"

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Sometimes the most expected thing is the most unexpected thing from the other side's view.", the Higher Power said.

"I'll keep that in mind.", John said to the Higher Power.

"Space pirates in the other hand are more clever than you think, they can blend in society and work behind the lines, thats were I come in, I have been dealing with these guys for weeks and have had to deal with humans who have made pacts with the pirates.", Samus said.

"Hearing about all of the other Characters and bits of their universe emerging here makes me wonder why I have yet to see anything from my universe. There was a Mantis Tank, but that was made here. I've scanned the planet for other Spartans or others from the UNSC, but it seems as if I'm the only one here. I don't know about hostiles from my universe though. It would be bad if they were here.", John said to Samus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Take in mind that not only we came to this world, but our technology too came here, take my ship for example, It is still functional at top notch, and I came with it from space, not like many of you who started on the planet" the bounty hunter explained

"There are people and creatures all over the universe, some are coming, others are hidden"

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"There are people and creatures all over the universe, some are coming, others are hidden."

This caused John to think about the Flood, the Covenant, and worst of all, the Didact.

(That would not be good. If any of them came to this planet, it could possibly be worse than our current situation. The Didact and the Flood would be in that category.)

"Ahh... Either way, it's probably for the best that I'm the only one from my universe.", John said.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X