X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Las Vegas, Nevada

"That... that's another pot for Miss Iku..." The dealer shuddered as stacks of chips were handed to Iku. As she organized her chips, Iku felt pleasant. So this must be how Komachi feels when she deals with money.
    "This is some bullshit." A gambler slammed the table in a fit of rage. "Eight times in a row? She cheats!"
    "I do not cheat, nor will I ever." Iku countered. "Perhaps I have a good luck today. If you're going to have a hissy fit, please do leave the table."
    "Rotten luck." The enraged gambler spat and left.
    "Up for another round?"

Manhattan, New York

"...come back next week, where 24 new contestants will go head-to-head for a chance at fifty thousand dollars. Until then, this was Shameimaru Aya. Take care, everyone." Aya finished the show in a success. The cameras stopped, and all the staff members sighed in a relief.
    "That's a wrap, good work everyone." The producer announced. "Especially you, Aya. Magnificent."
    "You know I'm not just a pretty face." Aya smiled. "I'll see you next week."

"Are you really sure I can have an entire apartment floor?" Aya asked her new manager.
    "This is where all the VIPs of ABC stays at; all the announcers, game show hosts, celebrity guests." The manager replied. "You're going to be a game show host, so you deserve this much."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Unfortunately, with all tests ending in failure, there was never any real way to stop it, and evidence from attempts show that MIHI's are like... A pliquid. Imagine a crushing machine. If you crush a solid, it would do nothing and be crushed. However, if you try to crush a liquid, the liquid would spread out into different directions to make room for itself, meaning that if we were to disable all electronic systems, th MIHI would spread out, looking for room. Then it would find a way to regroup. I just can't seem to find a way to destroy it... But there is a way to cripple it."

Comment

Beach

(John)

John rephrased his question.

"Are you the Higher Power that attacked Sariel?", John asked, still in a defensive stance.

(Jason)

"How?", Jason asked Huey.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Beach

"You are as presumptious as you are poor and irish. Tarnish notte the majesty of my tower of hats." The Higher Power said, the hat tower growing to ten.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

"I-I'm not Irish.", John said.

John was a little taken off guard by the Higher Power's behavior.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Beach

"I could make you Irish, and then the comment makes sense." The Higher Power reverted back to his normal form, though with a big black top hat.

"But that would ruin the fun." The Higher Power continued. "Where was I?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Beach

The fox managed to get on her feet

-- There is something I wanted to ask You, how many of the ones like you exist and what is your purpise with us?--
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"I don't really know. I think you were leaving.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Like I said, if crushed, a liquid would spread out. But what if there was no way to make room? Now, don't get me wrong, if we do that to the MIHI, it might install itself to the computer. That sounds good, but that means if he wants to spread out, he can make an entire clone to leave and reproduce again. It would be an army of MIHIs. But if there were only one way out, it would escape through that route, meaning that we can trap the MIHI."

Comment

Beach

"The answer to that question is far beyond either of your comprehensions. And John, so eager to see me go, how saddening." he higher power said.

Comment

Beach

--Then let me ask one more question, are you our ally?-- the foz sais
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

After hearing Huey, Jason came up with an idea.

"I know of a way that we can defeat HM without alerting John. I could make a look-alike of his suit and get a voice modulator. Then, we lure HM into a building where one can easily cut off the power lines. We'll have a computer inside and once he's trapped in the building, we'll smash all of the electronics in the house. We'll save the computer for last. He'll be forced to enter the computer and once he's inside, we connect a phone to it and force him to either stay in the computer, or go into the phone. Once he's inside the phone, we smash the computer, then the phone.", Jason said to Huey.
                          sigpic

Comment

Beach

The Higher Power came up right next to the fox's face. "That's a secret." The Higher Power said.

Comment

Beach

"Why the secrecy?", John asked the Higher Power.
                              sigpic

Comment

Beach

"That's also a secret." The Higher Power said.

Comment

Working...
                                X