Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach
    _______

"Currently if it is at full power it would have enough power to blow a hole through the moon. Though in order to get the cannon to that power it will take up to three months at the least. Even then there is a two hour charge up time between firing. It's slow, but it's power should be enough to slow the invasion down a bit." Said Signas.

Comment

Beach

"It sounds like a good idea. We should bring it up in the meeting. Who knows, we might find something the Devourers deem important for the mission, and need a strike from the Cannon. Perhaps we could hit their life support systems, if they have any.", John said as he handed the schematic back to Signas.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Affirmative. I will send word to get the Enigma Cannon prepared. Maybe if we're lucky the Cannon would cause significant damage."

Comment

Beach

John nodded in agreement, then spoke.

"Exactly my thoughts."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Beach

The Higher Power was somewhat daydreaming, but snapped himself out of it.

"For that question, I won't tell you where it is. But i'll tell you The Auditor is excavating it as we speak." The Higher Power then disappeared.
            Last edited by Koishi; 07-08-2013, 02:36 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

"The Auditor? Does he mean that Madness guy that looks more like a silhouette?", John asked, as if he was asking himself.
              sigpic

Comment

Beach

Hearing the conversation, Samus stopped and talked "You mean a dark short silhoutte man? his mind is completely corrupted"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John turned to Samus.

"I've met him a couple of times. He wasn't hostile, but can we trust him with defending Earth?", John asked Samus.
                  sigpic

Comment

Beach

"The auditor as you call him is extremely intelligent and can perform perfect tactics, yet his personality can mirror these pros, he can be serious at one point, but then he can also get bored and just leave, also he enjoys being in control, be it for good or bad" the bounty hunter explained
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

The Higher Power appeared again. "And if he gets the army, he's going to moon the planet."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Beach

"What do you mean 'moon the planet'?", John asked the Higher Power.
                        sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Simple." The Higher Power formed a mini Earth and moon. The moon then crashed violently into the Earth, shattering it into pieces.

Comment

Beach

John stared at the mini Earth and Moon, then looked at the Higher Power.

"Then that's another person we'll have to stop. We're on a tight schedule, so can you at least give me a hint as to where the army is located?", John asked in a calm tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Beach

"The main building the army is controlled from is a pyramid." The Higher Power then disappeared again.

Comment

Beach

John thought about what the Higher Power had said and came to a conclusion.

"Do you think the Higher Power was talking about Egypt?", John asked Samus.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X