• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh.

"Well, you might not need that. I mean, it's simple sparring, right?"

Comment

Alia's House

Alia simply looks at Axl as though she was even more worried about him. "Yea... I'll try and get the transporter ready... and modify to try and send two people in." Said Alia as she quickly starts work on the transporter.

Comment

Alia's House

"I'll get to work on the magnet.", Isaac said as he looked through her lab.

Isaac grabbed an iron block, a bunch of wire, and got to work on the table Axl was laying on.

Isaac took the iron block and began wrapping the wire around the block, making it completely wrapped in wire.

Isaac then walked over and grabbed one of the various power cells in the lab.

Isaac connected the wires and prepped the electromagnet.

"You ready, Yuyuko?", Isaac asked her.

Beach

"Perhaps not, but the robot is indestructible. Besides, I'm not charging up my darkness very much. You'll feel it, but it's not going to kill you or be excruciatingly painful. It will be uncomfortable though.", John explained.

"Why does it bother you?"
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Deimos and Sanford started heading back as the generator was destroyed, their flashlights flickering on. As they headed back, they noticed something was wrong. There were new bodies here, clawed and bitten to death.

"Shit." Sanford said. "Only one thing could do this."

"Zombies." Deimos muttered.

The large warehouse door opened in front of Hank, the large and imposing MAG V5 stepping out in it's armored glort, extending the large glaive that it pulled from it's back. Hank pulled out his own katana, blocking the devastating blows from the V5, jumping onto the glaive and thrusting the katana through it's goggles, blinding it and making it stumble back into the wall, cracking it as Hank held on, stabbing it's hands away as it tried to get Hank away.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"... Yes."
            "Beacause you totally f*cked up that last guy! I don't wanna end up like him! But if you say so. So are you sure you're ready.?"

Damn. I'd better hold it in.

Somewhere in Nevada
            "Great. Zombies. Freakin zombies. Lemme guess, get the head? Or does it work differently?"
            "What... Is THAT?!"

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac pulled out his weapons and began to check to see if they were all fully loaded with ammunition.

He pulled out his Javelin gun, popped out the spikes, refilled the container, and reloaded his weapon.

He then put it away, then waited for Alia to finish calibrating the transporter.

Beach

"Ready.", John said in a calm tone.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

Alia had already gotten the Transporter ready and calibrated to transport two people. "Okay guys stand on the transporter... I will try and use the magnet to bypass the firewall and send you in."

Comment

"Alright. Cuz nao..."

"..."

"IT'S TIME TO GO!!! HEEHEEHEEEEE!!!"

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac stood on the transporter, put away his Javelin gun, and pulled out his Plasma Cutter.

He then waited on Yuyuko.

Beach

John decided to take a defensive stance, due to his observation of HM switching personalities.

john prepared himself for HM's attack.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Very well. Whenever you are ready."
                      "Hoohoo, let's go, let's go let's go I'M PUMPED COME ON!!!"

I rushed over to him at half my full speed.

Comment

Beach

John then ran towards HM and right before they hit, John slid down and crashed straight through HM's legs, tripping him.

John recovered and held himself in a very low position, keeping low to the ground with one leg straightened out behind him and the other one bent below him.

John used his left hand as a third support for his balance and waited for HM's attack again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

"Okay then..." Said Alia as she activates the magnet. Luckily the magnet idea had worked and a hole opened in the firewall. "Okay transfer!" Said Alia as she hit a switch causing the room to flash red and blue. As soon as you know it Yuyuko and Isaac were transported into Axl's mind.

As Isaac and Yuyuko were transported into Axl's mind things were... far different than last time. For some odd reason the setting is much different... more... dark... they were on board the... Ishimura? The same place where all of Isaac's problems with the Necromorphs had started. It's still in it's same old depressing, abandoned state. Blood can be seen stained on the walls, and the only source of lighting is the occasional flickering of lights.
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 07-11-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

"Heehee... Snakesnakesnakesnake..."

I proppelled myself forward using only my feet, slithering like a snake. I rapidly rushed over to him.

"CHOMP!!!"

I tripped John, continuing to slither.

Comment

Axl's Mind

Isaac's eyes widened and he turned towards Yuyuko.

"Listen and listen carefully. We are on the USG Ishimura, where the first Necromorph outbreak was. You'll see things that might be unsettling, but I'm here, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Just stay away from the air vents and do exactly as I say. First off, you might need protection, maybe a CEC suit, depends on you. From there, we need to find resources, like Medi Packs.", Isaac said to Yuyuko in a serious tone.

Beach

John fell down and before he hit the ground, John pushed at it hard, causing him to launch upward.

John landed on his feet and got ready for more.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Oh, come on, give me some credit. I am the ghost princess of Hakugyokurou. What could possibly scare the ghost princess?"
                                I continued slithering. I then burrowed deep underground. I reappeared behind John.

"Hey there, big guy. Guess what? SOOOOORYUUUKEEEENNNN!!!!!!!!!!"

I landed a half-hearted punch at John.

Comment

Working...
                                X