X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axl's Mind

Suddenly Yuyuko did one desperate attack. Her attack cancelled out Lumine's Paradise Lost, and he was hit by a barrage of danmaku. The setting then changes back to the palace and Lumine falls to the floor heavily damaged. Alive but damaged.

Alia's House

"Listen to Isaac X! Sigma is just messing with you're head!" Said Zero as Alia speaks into the mic. "Zero's right X! Beside's you are not a killer! You always fought to protect those you care about!" Said Alia.

Axl's Mind

"Don't listen to them X! You are a cold heartless killer! Remember all those "Mavericks" you defeated in the past? Were they truly Mavericks though? They were just blindly following my orders. I am the true Maverick. So kill me! Kill me and show everyone the killer that you really ar-" Said Sigma as X blasted a hole through his head.

""No. You were wrong Sigma. I may hate you, but that doesn't make me a stone cold killer. I fight to protect others. For everlasting peace. Goodbye Sigma." Said X as he is transported back to Alia's House on his own free will. Sigma was slowly fading away, finally and truly gone forever.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"And you don't seem to understand who's body is who's." Hank commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Shikieiki

"That's where you all are wrong. The one taking the boy's body... is his older self!"

His... older...

I recalled a time me and Otori were talking.

"I don't know. It's... well, I was in a pitch black area. Then... I saw younger self. He taught me how to appreciate life for what it is."

"What about your most recent dream?"

"Hmm... well, it was basically the same thing... except I was talking to my current self. He taught me to react whenever there is a situation."

"So... do you think..."

"I don't know. But if I do meet him... what will he be like?"

"Christoff, don't shoot!"

Axl's Mind; Yuyuko

I was worn out. I walked up to Lumine.

"Huff... huff... are you done yet?... You can stop now... for I... can control death... I can spare you... or... in your condition... end you right here..."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Then I was correct. It's not your body, since it's from a different time. Now, will you go willingly, or shall I have to use force?" Christoff said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John sprinted into the city, where he picked up another dot on his radar.

John sprinted off to the dot on his radar and came across The Inventory, or at least one of it's many interdimensional extensions.

John knocked on the door hard and fast, obviously in a rush.

(Gah, come on!)
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Winslow opened the door, and smiled.

"Ah, it's you again, finally come back for visit?" Winslow asked.

Comment

Axl's Mind

Lumine looks up at Yuyuko.

"How c-can you control something that d-doesn't have a soul? R-Reploids are j-just machines with advanced A.I. They do not have souls meaning they can always be rebuilt as long as you have the proper data... I will continue to live. Even here a person who can control death can still be deleted... if the data that comprises you w-woman is d-deleted then your data will never be recovered meaning you be stuck living an existence of zero's and one's..." Said Lumine as suddenly his eyes flash red again. "Well... what do you know... time is up and I'm still alive!" Said Lumine as suddenly the fortress begins collapsing as Lumine begins to go into the real world.

Suddenly a portal forms in Alia's House from Axl's forehead and Lumine's hand rips through. "Finally! I'm in the real world! I can now bring my plan to fruition! This entire world will be destroyed!" Said Lumine as he continues to rip through into reality.

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac whipped his hands out in front of him and used his Stasis and Kenesis Modules, freezing and holding him in place.

"Grab the electro-magnet! Fry his brain!", Isaac shouted.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I need Koishi! There's an alien invasion happening in Gensokyo and they're trying to destroy the world!", John said.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Christoff, don't his older self is trying to teach something! But I don't know what nor why he has taken Otori's body."

"That woman is correct. I was going to teach Otori his final lesson. But he couldn't even meet the conditions in order to meet me directly. His punishment was that he no longer has control over his body. I am a much more matured version of him. I can no longer let the boy be set free if he cannot focus!"

"Was that the lesson? Focus?"

"Yes. But what he needs to learn is what I mean by focus. Right now, he's trying to set himself free. He needs to see himself be set free instead of acting on brute force, but until then, I'm not leaving!!!"

Comment

Lumine's emergence was slowed due to the stasis however due to the sheer power that is being emitted it causes most electronics to shut down except for X, Zero, and Alia. Lumine despite being slowed continues to rip through into the real world.

Comment

The Inventory

"Ah, follow me, if you will." Winslow said, going down the hallway.

Somewhere in Nevada

"Ah, this whole situation is a temporal paradox." Deimos said. "I love temporal paradoxes."

"I hate temporal paradoxes." Sanford said. "Too confusing."

Comment

Alia's House

(Okay then. If I cant kill him, then I'll weaken him.), Isaac thought as he pulled out his Javelin Gun.

Isaac then began to fire Titanium spikes at the emerging Lumine.

The Inventory

John followed and continued to monitor the island's readings with his long range scanners.

John also pulled up various profiles of the people of Gensokyo, to make amends to his plan.
                          sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"There they are." Reimu looked beyond the skies. "Word?"
                            "Yukari says wait." Patchouli responded. "Wait for their first move."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"But think on this, Hank. If you hadn't blown the damnable building, none of this would have happened."

"We did what we had to do-"

"But what you had to do is none of my concern. I only care about my own goals, and my own goal is completing the quest Otori had set out for himself."

Axl's Mind; Yuyuko

I reached out and grabbed Lumine's leg.

"No you don't! I shall'nt let you escape so easily!"

Comment

Alia's House

The Spikes manage to pierce Lumine, causing him to fall back into the portal a bit, but he still manages to hang on. However he was then grabbed by Yuyuko as she tried to pull him in. "NO! I WON'T GO BACK THERE!" Yelled Lumine as he tried to kick Yuyuko off him.

"You won't get rid of me that easily!" Said Lumine as Zero and X point there Busters at him.

"Okay X! Let's finish this!" Said Zero as he begins charging.

"Roger!" Replied X as he to begins charging. As soon as they finish charging they both fire their busters at Lumine's head, causing Lumine to violently be blasted into bits.

Lumine screams as his body violently disintegrates into dust which then rains upon Axl, fusing to his body causing it to turn white and purple. Lumine was finally killed for good and the shard inside Axl's head still remains, but it no longer has Lumine's data.

Alia then quickly begins to try and get her computer working to extract Yuyuko from Axl's Mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X