X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gray Market

"That's over in my section." Sam led John through the crowd, to a section of the market where guns lined the walls.

"For the ammo you're looking for, you'll need to talk to either two people. Marcus, who's greed is enough to to make him a bank owner, or the Gun Runners. Pick your poison." Sam said. "I'll be waiting by my own store."

Nevada

"Those aren't doves, they're Nevadian Dragon Birds. Highly vicious." Hank said as he came over.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Gray Market

"I'll try both. I'm looking for armor piercing, high explosive variants of the bullets, so I need to check out both. It all depends on quality vs cost. Maybe I can get a higher grain yield variant, too.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"No shit... Fucking birds..."

Are you going to do something about them?

Yea... Just let me think...

"Hey, Hank, do those birds hate anything other than people?"

Comment

The Gray Market

Sam pointed to the two booths, which were side by side.

Somewhere in Nevada

"They eat people. But you can bribe them." Hank explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"You can bribe them? A fucked up world, I'm telling ya... Do they like zombies or have you not tested it yet?"

Comment

The Gray Market

John went over to the first booth and looked at the various bullets and shells. There was a whole assortment of bullets, shells, and grenades on display.

John walked up to the shopkeeper and spoke.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for .950 JDJ rounds, 25mm high explosive, air bursting and armor piercing grenades, 2-gauge shotgun shells, 8-gauge shells, 12-gauge shells, and M118 7.62x51mm Armor Piercing, Full Metal Jacket Rounds. Do you have anything like that?", John asked.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The Gray Market

Marcus was partially alseep, but woke up ag the words of John.

"Nuh? Oh, a customer! Welcome to Marcus Munitions. As for the ammo, we do, but it'll cost you." Marcus said.

Somewhere in Nevada

"They like marshmellows. And money." Hank said.

Comment

"... I don't even... Ya know what? Screw it. Nothing will surprise me at this point."

I reached into my pockets and grabbed my wallet.

"I had no i-freakin-dea what to do with all this money anyways. How much do they expect?"

Comment

The Gray Market

"As long as it's of good quality, I'm willing to buy.", John said.

"Okay, first off, I need shotgun shells. I need 2, 8, and 12 gauge shells. I was also wondering if you had explosive or incendiary 12 gauge variants.", John said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Samus saw the portal and only asked "To where you said that portal goes?"

"If you will excuse us, we are going for some rest to gather energies" Renamon said as she took Nera´s paw and walked to the resort to meditate and gather more energy
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

God, it's been such a long day. I decided to take a nap while waiting for that armor chick.

Moments later, I heard a voice.

"Hm? What the fuck do you nee-"

OMG IT'S THE ARMOR CHICK!!! I recomposed myself as if I hadn't fallen asleep.

"My dear... I knew you would be here."

Comment

The bounty hunter looked at the mechano "Ok, what are we searching for? since I have found nothing yet, then something is possibly coming"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Huh? What're you- oh, yea, those alien dudes came to the party a little early."

Comment

"So their scouts have gotten here already? guess Our beast duo will need to know this" Samus said ready to call for the fox

Yet the vixen and Jackal came quickly "Already here bounty hunter, so the invaders are here and now.. this will be a big fight" Nera said crackling her nuckles

Spoiler:

Comment

I stepped aside.

"After you, my dear."

Comment

Working...
                                X