X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

The sign plowed through the ground, ramming the side of the truck, almost making it topple over. More energy bolts hit, closer to the truck with each time, causing ravines to form around the truck as it contiunued, Sanford trying to shoot the sign from the window.

"Of course he has to come now." Christoff said.

The Gray Market

"Okay then, let's go." Sam then led John back to the entrance of the Gray Market.

Skies of Gensokyo

The sky seemingly warped, in it's place was a flying Borealis, large techno-magical cannons on all sides.

"Kliener, you did well." Mima thanked.

"I'll take the helm, you manage the whole fighting thing." Kliner went into the ship, while the rest prepared for battle.
    Last edited by Koishi; 07-15-2013, 04:31 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Hey, Sanford! You need something good and heavy! Take this!"

I threw the machine gun out the window towards the truck from the van.

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

"That's a..." Reimu looked up, finding another ship, far smaller than the enemy's ship. "Is that who Yukari was bringing?"
        "How should I know..." Miko stared. "I'll go take a look. Futo!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

The Grey Market

Once John got to the entrance of The Black Market, John turned around to thank Sam.

"Thank you for everything. Not only for being my guide, but for letting Mima enhance my weapons with your infinite ammo machine.", John said to Sam.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Sanford caught it, and as he did, the van was struck. The sign then went back and forth, hitting both vehicles with the force of a tank.

The Gray Market

"Don't mention it. Could I come fight with you sometime?" Sam asked.

Skies of Gensokyo

The Borealis got into a offensive position, readying the cannons.

"When shall we fire?" Marisa asked.

Mima bonked Marisa's head. "When we know what to shoot at, ya idiot."
            Last edited by Koishi; 07-15-2013, 04:52 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I hit my arm hard on the side of the van on impact.

"Agh!"

I held my arm. I don't think it's broken, but it sure feels like it. I went over to the window and using my good arm I fired at the sign with my sub-machine gun.

Comment

(Epic Prepping Music)
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhfuhiveUM

The Inventory

"Sure. In fact, why don't you come with us? You're a walking armory and are one of the best one-man-armies in the business. If you decide to go, meet me at that Poker table. I'll probably be the one sleeping.", John said.

John walked over to Koishi as she played Poker with the other Characters and sat in the corner.

He pulled out all of his weapons and began to load them to their maximum capacity.

John then loaded all of the clips with ammunition and put them away.

Once that was done, John began inspecting and cleaning all of his weapons.

He had 2 Energy Swords, 1 Gravity Hammer, 1 Spartan Laser, 1 MA5D Assault Rifle, 1 M45D Tactical Shotgun, 1 Punt Gun, 1 XM25, 1 Barret .950 JDJ, 1 Barret .50 Cal Sniper Rifle, 1 AA-12, 2 Carbon-Steel Alloy Combat Knives, 1 RPG, 1 FIM-92, 1 M6D Magnum Pistol, 1 BR85HB SR Battle Rifle, 4 Frag Grenades, 4 Plasma Grenades, and 4 Incendiary Grenades.

The weapon bag "Bullet-Proof was close to bursting with weapons, but John was lucky that it didn't.

He had to be carrying over 300 pounds of weapons, but John was strong enough, and luckily, his bag was too.

(If I keep this up, I might need to get rid of some guns.), John thought to himself as he continued his work in the corner of the room.

John then put them all back together and began to program ammo counters for each weapon into his suit, along with targeting reticles.
                Last edited by S121; 07-15-2013, 05:20 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES HANK A DULL BOY" came another message in everyone's vision.

The Inventory

3 Hours Later..

"Koishi wins the tournament." came GLaDOs.

"Damn." Sam said, putting down his cards as Koishi took a large bag of cash.

"John, we ready to go?" Koishi asked.

Comment

The Inventory

"Has it been 24 hours yet?", John asked as he put all of his guns away.

"Wake me when it's been 24 hours.", John said as he pulled up a count down in the side of his HUD.

It had already been 8 hours since he last used it, so he spoke again.

"We have 16 hours left.", John said to Koishi as he began to drift off to sleep.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-15-2013, 05:50 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

A dull boy, huh?!

"Hey, if Hank is such a dull guy, why don't you come out and play yourself?!"

"Otori, you'll anger him!"

"Yea?! This guy is trying to kill us! I don't think he's any more angrier than he was before! Actually, Shikieiki, fire danmaku at it!"

"I'm on it!"

Shikieiki began firing the danmaku at the sign.

Comment

The Inventory

16 Hours Later (Inside The Inventory)...

John's helmet beeped loudly inside of his helmet, waking him up.

John looked around, grabbed his bags, and headed over to Koshi.

"Time to go. I need you to go to the resort and head into the gap Yukari left. I'll be there soon, but I need to grab everyone else.", John said to Koishi.
                        sigpic

Comment

Borealis, Gensokyo

Miko and her Taoist companion Momonobe no Futo arrived at the dock of flying Borealis, not knowing if the ship was on their side and not finding anyone to confirm the question.
                          "What shall we do then?" Futo asked. "Shall I blast the dock with all my might?"
                          "No, Futo." Miko answered, looking around. "We don't want to anger any would-be allies. Try to find anyone that is civilized enough to make a conversation."
                          "Your command is understood."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The Inventory

Now fully rested, and with his spell cards fully cooled down, John left The Inventory.

Honolulu, Hawaii

John performed a scan of the island and added waypoints to the dots on his radar.

John then sprinted off towards Alia's house.

Alia's House

Isaac checked Axl all around, curious why he still wasn't conscious.

"Maybe he's just worn out? I'm pretty sure he could use the rest.", Isaac said.
                            sigpic

Comment

China

Dante had gotten his bags and got off the plane. After they had left the airport he takes a deep breath of fresh air. He then looks around for Komachi.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

???; HM

Whoa, this place is marvelous! I would love to live here! Now then... Where are the other people?

Chrysalis; Snake

After the video was shown, I noticed something... something I hadn't seen -or ever expected to see- from Volgin in the video: He admitted his foolery.

"... Gate... I tried to fix you, but right now, I could only fix your voice. I had gotten in over my head... I didn't expect an outcome like this. I had gotten arrogant when I should have realized that being a part of the Neo-Yakuza means that I am no longer dealing with humans. This is all my fault... and now the hunt is on for us. But at least... we go out with a bang."

Then I heard the railgun charging, then I heard it shoot. A split second later, I heard a big explosion.

China; Komachi

I found Dante waiting outside for me. I had sleeping Komakoma in my hands.

"I'm over here!"

London; Gerard

"Mmm, thank you very much! I would pay you, but... well, I guess it's about time you hear a little about myself, no?"

California; Ocelot

"Alright, I get it. The damn diamond is oh so big and important. A simple explanation would be nice, though."

I decided to hand over the emerald.

"Oh, hey, listen: We've got no where to go. How's bout we stick around you? At least till we find somewhere suitable."

Comment

Working...
                                X