X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gray Market

"THAT WILL BE 3200 DOLLARS. INSERT MONEY OF CHOICE INTO FRONT SLOT." the robot said.

M.O.E.B.W.L.L.D.B.A, Nevada

The bird sqwaked, pecking Otori's hand and eating the wallet.
    Last edited by Koishi; 07-15-2013, 01:43 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Resort

Samus sighed "People and their stubborness" then she faced the fox "Hey Rena, are you ready?"

Renamon finished her preparations "Just tell us where to go and we shall follow"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Gray Market

John looked at the robot and spoke.

"I haven't chosen what to get yet. I would like 100 .950 JDJ armor piercing, high-explosive rounds, and 256 M118 7.62 x 51 mm Full Metal Jacket, Armor Piercing rounds. I would also like 30 25mm high explosive, air bursting grenades and 30 25mm armor piercing grenades.", John said.
        Last edited by S121; 07-15-2013, 01:49 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"I'll be following you three."

I began going into the portal, waiting.

Mountain of he Money-Eating Birds; Otori

Aaaand they eat it. Great.

"Will that do?"

Comment

portal

Renamon thanked the mechano and entered the portal first followed by Nera and finally by Samus

What they would see at the end was unknown
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Gray Market

"THAT WILL BE 3200 DOLLARS. INSERT MONEY OF CHOICE INTO FRONT SLOT." the robot repeated.

the bird sqawked again, and the birds started to fly into holes in the mountain side.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Alright, progress!

I walked toward the Improbability Drive, but...

What is it? Why did you stop?

I dunno... I guess I'm just half expecting a surprise attack from somewhere else.

On that, I couldn't blame you.

Comment

The Gray Market

John inserted the money into the slot and received his ammo.

John put all of the ammo into "Bullet-Proof" and got back up.

"Thank you.", John said as he walked over to Sam.

"Okay, I believe I'm done.", John said.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Gray Market

"Alrighty then. Is that all?" Sam asked.

Then, the Improbability Drive started tipping, then started tumbling down the mountain, the fake doves catching it and stating to fly off. Christoff raised his newly assembled rifle, and fired at the drive.

Comment

The Gray Market

"There's one more thing I'm looking for. Do you know if anyone sells reusable drop-shields, maybe the ones that heal injuries?", John asked Sam.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Gray Market

"Hmmm. I don't know, but if you're looking for shields, or injury healing, Zed might have it." Sam explained, walking towards another part of the market.

Comment

I watched as the drive fell and the birds took it.

"*sigh* I just can't win today..."

Comment

The Gray Market

"Okay.", John said as he followed Sam.
                            sigpic

Comment

Plane, China, Airport

It was a extremely long flight, but finally they made it to China. Dante who fell asleep woke up and looked out the window. "Hey we're here." Said Dante as he stands up and stretches.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

China; Komachi

"Hmm... wha?"

I looked out. It looked huge.

"Wow, so this is where you live."

Comment

Working...
                                X