X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walked up to Yukari, changing into my body.

"Uh, excuse me?"

Comment

Muenzuka

Isaac finally just got over the fact that he was to be a soldier and got ready to move.

John remained in his sprinter's position. He took a deep breath in, and let out. He then began to focus.

John was forcing himself into Spartan Time.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"Hi." Yukari greeted in a flat tone. "If you're wondering what you're going to be doing, it's quite simple. Mindless assault."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

Zero stops and turns towards the Kappa. "Yea? You know where she is?"

Comment

Muenzuka

"Okay.", Jason said to Yukari as the weapons on the Mantis went into their standby position.

"Ready when you guys are."
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

"Go talk to any of the mortarkappa, and they will point you to her." The Kappa engineer answered. "That Mitori, always in front line. She almost got blew up by a mortar too, but Nitori saved her. What a gal, Nitori. Almost lost her leg in a process too."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Well, ain't she the life of the party?

"Just checkin."

Well then... That was awkward <<

I then sat down nearby. It looked like I was meditating. But actually, I was gathering fuel for the insane side of me... Hm, I gave the calm side a name, 26543, so I should name the insane side. Hmm...

Malfunction. Perfect. I began 'meditating.'

Comment

Kappa Village

"Thanks." Said Zero as he begins searching for a kappa running a mortar. Eventually he stumbles upon a mortarkappa. "Hey do you know where I can find Mitori? Nitori sent me to find her."

Comment

Kappa Village

"Right up there." The mortarkappa pointed at a red-haired Kappa shouting orders in the midst of mortar fire.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

"Thanks." Said Zero quite bluntly as he quickly and easily scales the wall up to Mitori. "So you're Mitori? Nitori sent me. I'm guessing you could use my help."

Comment

Kappa Village

Mitori turned around to find Zero. "Yeah? Nitori sent you? We do need a lot more-"
                        "Incoming mortar!" A Kappa shouted as a mortar shell struck the ground 10 feet off of Zero.
                        "As you can see, it's not very hospitable around here." Mitori laughed as a mortar shell was fired in return. "Seems like a huge wave of those critters are coming up, and I need someone to take Nitori's role and clean them up. Can you do that?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

As John focused, he also began to overcharge his shields.

< Shield Strength: 400% >

John began to focus harder and was on the verge of reaching Spartan Time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

"It'll be my pleasure. After all... I was designed for combat." Said Zero as he activates his Z-Saber, and turns his free hand into the Z-Buster.

"Now point me to them, and I'll go and take care of them."

Comment

China

Dante continued to look for Komachi. Though after a few minutes he heard Komachi call out to him.

Dante picks up his bags which he had set on the floor and runs up to her. "There you are. What took you so long?" He replied.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

China; Komachi

"Hey, you don't have to deal with a scythe and a cute little Komakoma. You're lucky I held on to my Neo-Yakuza operative badge or else we would be in heaps of trouble. So then... Which one of these is your home?"

Comment

Working...
                                X