Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muenzuka

John was, to say the least, confused.

He was used to fighting enemies that would only give up if the odds were horribly out of their favor.

He was also a little bit annoyed with becoming a lunch lady, just for the sake of info gathering.

"So earlier you said that you would tell me something important if I got you something to eat. What did you want to tell us?", John asked Dominus Yamaha.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Well, no one ever expects what I do." Koishi replied, firing another wave of heart shaped danmaku.
      Last edited by Koishi; 07-16-2013, 11:44 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Muenzuko

Taomon sighed and was ready to use her purification burst, yet she looked at Juhiano "Look, we can stop this madness with no violence, would you like to join us?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"What are you talking about, son?" Dominus asked as the blue cowboy Nucleoid hurried in.
          "My bad, bro. I asked for something to eat." The cowboy smiled as he tipped his hat.
          "Well then here." Dominus tossed a donut to the cowboy. "Don't starve yourself trying to defend this place, Submos. Take care of yourself."
          "Right, bro. See ya." Submos the cowboy nodded as Dominus left the cafeteria.

"Actually I want to consider that." Juhiano smiled. "Let me go get my stuff."
          "What- you betray us like that, Juhiano?" Tyranno gasped. "How ungallant of you. Well then, I'll have to stop all of you before-"
          Juhiano moved, too quick for anyone to take a glimpse, and drove his rapier straight through Tyranno's heart. "Don't even."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Fine by me. Just watch yourself, 'cause we're after you guys. It'd be a shame to see a guy like you die so... Innocently."

Comment

Muenzuka

"You are lucky you didn't fight my brother." Submos said to John and HM. "Otherwise the battle would've been over in 3 seconds."

"Right..." Keine took off her gas mask to reveal a distraught lady. "Tell me, who are all these people?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

Nera just sat calmly on a chair "Looks like this place is finally calming down" she said
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

John turned to Submos and spoke.

"So what did you want to tell us? I gave you your sandwich.", John said to Submos.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Well, let's see.. over there's Sam, then the fella in the gas mask is Mr. Foster, and the really big guy's the Heavy." Koishi then pointed to the giant Red Eye.

"And that's Red Eye. I caught him and let him go, and he came when I needed him." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Muenzuka

Samus sighed and asked to the admiral "So what do you think? would you like to join us?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"Yeah, let me eat first." Submos laughed, grabbing the sandwich, and started stuffing his face. "Okay, so, here's what I'm going to tell you, but listen and listen well."
                        "Muenzuka forward base, where we are right now, is actually planning a rebellion against Devourer. We're fed up, sick of his totalitarian ways. Don't tell this to others, though! We don't want to be vaporized. We can let you in on some of their weaknesses, in exchange for you to give us the Devourer's head."

"I... I don't know... ask LuGaf." Hyunlei stepped aside, the ring of sword dissipating.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

Samus made a smile smile and holstered her pistol "Ok then, so would you like another sparr later? but next time just a friendly type, ok?" she said rising her hand to shake it with the admiral

Spoiler:

Comment

"Really? In that case, I needn't the serious persona! But man, I just feel terrible for all the blood I spilled... Anywho, would you rather stay here or live in peace in a great land of........ Where we are right now!"

Comment

Muenzuka

"Sounds like a deal to me. I was planning on ending him anyways. I am a man of my word and you have my word that I won't tell the enemy.", John said to Submos.
                              sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"But of course, I'll always be the fastest opponent you have ever faced." Hyunlei smiled, sheathing her sword. "LuGaf must be in the tower room."

Later on, after hearing what Hyunlei said, Reimu told Samus: "Aya is 800 times faster than Hyunlei."

"You know, John." Yukari appeared besides John. "I'm kinda happy with the outcome."
                                "Bad news, Yukari." Someone reported to Yukari through the communication crystal: Patchouli. "Koumakan has been breached. I don't have much time. Send a response team, right now-"
                                "Uh oh." Yukari said. "Anyone want to be a hero?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X