X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WHIMSICALLY DANCED AROUND THE FIELD, AVOIDING THE BOMBS.

"OH, PLEASE, LIKE I HAVEN'T DONE THAT TRICK BEFORE! BUT DAMN... I INSTALLED EVERYTHING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE. MAYBE... C'MON, LAZOR ARM!!!"

ALL OF A SUDDEN, MY HAND SHIFTED TO A CONNON.

"FUCK YEA, BIATCH!!"

BUT INSTEAD OF FIRING, I JUMPED HIGH AND AIMED TO WHACK HIM WITH IT.

Comment

Borealis

"Seki, activate the Dragon's Breath!" Mima called out.

A large turret popped out from the underbelly of the ship, equipped with three large flamethrowers, Sekibanki operating it. She activated the turret, spraying streams of white hot flame onto the enemy below, screaming heard, and Sekibanki emitting a Yuuka style laugh as she fired it. Cannons firing from above.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Muenzuka

"Too slow!" Jamers laughed, ascending farther up into the air and dodging the swing. Then, he threw a flash bomb that exploded with a BANG.

Borealis

"There goes the ship again." Miko said. "I can't seem to look past its' glass."
        "Shall we try to get their attention?" Futo asked.
        "This'll do..." Miko drew a hermit's scroll that unfolded into a bright beacon of words that read: "Who are you and why are you here?"
        "Alas, the ancient art of Wenben Gundong!"
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-16-2013, 03:39 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

John jumped on top of Maxime when he was distracted and began to stab him repeatedly with his Energy Swords.

Isaac saw what was happening down below and landed 20 feet away from Admiral Hyunlei.

"An Admiral, huh? I'm sorry to say, but you guys are not going to take our planet.", Isaac said.

Isaac was ready for her to dash at him, or for her to pull out some kind of gun.

Jason continued to lay waste to the grunts with his Mantis.

He even targeted the buildings. Thanks to the Mantis's radar, he didn't have to worry about accidentally crushing, or blowing up Nera.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"AH, YOU BAHSTARD! I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH, I'M BLIND BEYOND RELIEF, OH, I'M DYING!"

I BEGAN HEADBANGING THE FLOOR. AT SOME POINT, I HIT THE GROUND SO HARD, A GIANT CLOUD OF DUST APPEARED. ONCE IT CLEARED, I WAS GONE.

Comment

Muenzuka

"Jeez, I just wanted to scare him away, but now look at what I did." Jamer groaned. "Well, time to report back to Admiral LuGaf."

Maxime howled and yelped for help, but Hyunlei did not move.
              "Admiral- please help-" was Maxime's last words before his throat was sliced by John's Energy Sword. His giant body landed with a huge thud, forming dust clouds around the area.
              "You cruel bastard." Reimu swore, spiting the Admiral.
              "Wu-Lord Maxime was LuGaf's men, not mine. It is not of my responsibility to help him." Hyunlei responded coldly. "Now, come, all of you. I'll take you all on."

"Ahem." A voice behind Jason. "You mustn't be so careless."
              Another giant of a man readied his greatsword, poised to strike.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Borealis

Mima then appeared in front of Miko.

"Oh, you're the one's emitting that beacon." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"NOT SO FAST, YOU!!!"

I JUMPED UP FROM THE GROUND. WHILE I WAS IN THE CLOUD, I DUG UNDERGROUND. I WAITED FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT: WHEN HE THOUGHT I WAS DEAD.

I GRABBED HIM BY THE LEG WHEN I JUMPED UP AND DRAGGED HIM DOWN HARD TO THE FLOOR. WHILE I WAS AIR-BOUND, I FOCUSED ON LANDING A PUNCH ON MY DOWNED FOE.

"FALCON..."

Comment

Muenzuka

"Not cool, man!" Jamers yelped as HM grasped his leg and pulled him down. The jet thruster started going overload as Jamers prepared a pepper spray.
                    "Eat this!" Jamers threw two things: a pepper spray to HM's face and a slippery oil to his arm.

Borealis

"You're that spirit guarding Hakurei Shrine... right?" Miko confronted Mima. "Where did you get ahold of a ship like this?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

Taomon kept destroying the hordes of guards, this time she made symbols with her ink in the air, the symbols started becoming fox-like humanoinds of the four elements "Go my summons, free this souls from their slavery" she said as the elementals attacked the guards

Samus in the other hand was exploding everything on her path with might and power, her beam almost looking like a machine gun "You creatures are nothing compared to the space pirates" she smirked sending a nova blast to a group dissipating them

Nera looked at the sword as she also formed a bone staff, "It would have been better if we could end this with peace, but looks like you guys have other plans" she sighed while posing in attack mode
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"F*CKING HELL!!!", Jason screamed as he made the Mantis jump back and fire all five of its 35mm SGML/AM missiles, while firing his 20mm heavy machinegun.

John stood back up and put his Energy Swords away, ready to fight Admiral Hyunlei.

(Okay John. You can't be cut with the swords, but you have to be careful if she tries to stab you. It all depends on whether or not she's stronger than a human.", John thought.

John pulled out his Punt Gun and aimed it at the Admiral.

Isaac fired his Stasis Module, then followed up with his Kenesis Module.

(I can't fight her head on, but I can be a serious pain in the ass.)
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

BLAST, I MISSED!

"YOU, I'LL GET-"

I WAS INTERRUPTED WITH PEPPER SPRAY AND OIL.

"... I'LL ADMIT, THAT SLOWED ME DOWN. BUT I DON'T THINK I SOWED YOU WHAT ELSE I'M CAPABLE OF. WATCH CLOSELY, BOY."

I THEN TRANSFORMED IN TO MY MOST FAMOUS OF FORMS:

THE TERMINATOR.

"SUCH TRIVIAL THINGS WON'T WORK ON ME BOY. ARE YOU FEELING NERVOUS YET?"

Comment

Muenzuka

Hyunlei disappeared and then reappeared back when the both Modules were fired at her.
                            "One... two... three..." Hyunlei counted the number of her opponents: John, Samus, Isaac, and Reimu. "I have just cut all of you 24 times."
                            "Wha-" Reimu gasped in disbelief as small cut marks started appearing on John's armor. "But, John's shield-"
                            "My sword can cut through anything." Hyunlei smiled. "Even hardened titanium."

"Good counterattack! You're not a novice!" The giant man with a sword guffawed as he blocked the machinegun barrage and the missiles with his giantsword. "The name is Faultroll. How about a little sparring?"

"Hey, you transformed into a dead guy!" Jamers laughed. "I already destroyed that being's world. Got my Seneschal degree from that, too!"
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-16-2013, 04:03 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

Hyunlei was fast indeed, yet the bounty hunter tracked the swordmaster "You may be fast my fellow challenger, but too much speed can blind you" she said pinting her arm cannon to hyunlei
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

AT THAT MOMENT, I COULDN'T HELP BUT FEEL... OFFENDED. HE WAS MOCKING MY MASTERPIECE!

"SO YOU DID, DID YOU?....... YER DEAD MEAT!!!"

I RUSHED UP TO HIM AND PLANTED A VARIOUS AMOUNT OF WELL PLACED PUNCHES, AND MY PUNCHES WERE ALREADY STRONG ENOUGH. ALTHOUGH... I WAS HOLDING BACK. WAY BACK. ONLY ENOUGH TO BREAK A WALL.

Comment

Working...
                                X