Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

"Then lead the way" Nera said to the arachne
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"You take it from here! By the way, nice outfit. Really... Original."

Comment

SDM

"Okay. Let's go then., John said.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Egypt

The Auditor stepped onto the control console, lights flickering on. The screen in front of him showed the Devourer's ship.

"But of course. It's time to start my own invasion." The Auditor activated switches, the entire Institution coming to life, blue lights turning a crimson red.

Human Village

The Devourer's forces were pushed back by the Akrids quite easily, and Koishi, Sam, and Mr. Foster were playing a small game of poker inthe middle of the road.

"2 Pair." Foster said.

"Full House" Sam replied.

"Straight Flush." Koishi said, taking the chips.

"Ya know, I would've thought this little invasion would be worse." Koishi said, drawing more cards and dealing them out.

"Mental was worse." Sam said.

"You should of seen when he crap from Horzine invaded London. Turned it into a hellhole." Mr. Foster said, adjusting his gas mask.

Suddenly, a flashing occurred off in the distance, towards enemy lines.

"Wait a second." Sam said. "That sounded....familiar."

"How so?" Koishi asked.

Sam was about to speak, when large amounts of the flashes occurred, screaming following it, both from the enemy troops, and whatever came in the flash.

"Oh no." Sam said, pulling out his Colts.

"What is it?" Foster asked.

"Something making the invasion much worse." Sam cryptically replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Kappa Village

"T-Thanks..." Said Zero as he tries to stand up, but his body is still stunned from the amount of power that was in the blast. X is having the same problem. If something doesn't happen soon they will get swarmed.

Comment

SDM

"Ok, Rena and Nera will go with Yamame while us go through the corridors" Samus said marking the path

"Alright then, let´s deal with this invaders Renamon said following the jackal
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"Alright, follow me..." Yamame crawled into the plumbing pipes rather easily, finding all the nooks and crannies until she found a passage to ventilation aystem.
                "This vent is too small for you guys." Yamame said. "Go back and wait for me. I'll make a pathway from the kitchen for you guys to come through."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John waited for Yamame in the shadows, careful not to draw attention to himself.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Alright, I'm going in non-incognito style, blasting away enemies... With my LAYZOR cannon!!!"

Comment

SDM

Several flashes occured outside the mansion, with explosions occuring directly afterwords, and a dinosaur-like roaring heard.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

SDM

"Quiet. We have to do this quietly. There's hostages inside.", John said to HM.

John then heard explosions and roaring.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Uh? Oh, right. Want me to go and camo in?"

Comment

SDM

Nera and Renamon walked slowly through the corridor going to the kitchen and heard the roar "What was that?" the jackal mumbled while they still walked on the shadows

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"We need to wait for Yamame and the others. We could accidentally trigger an alarm and get them killed.", John said.
                              sigpic

Comment

SDM

Explosions racked against the mansion, and the wall came crumbling down, revealing a large bio-mechanical creature, two large rocket launchers on it's sides, with many teeth sticking out of it's front.

Comment

Working...
                                X