X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Geez, and I was feeling sorry for smashing their heads in..."

I changed colors to match that of the scarlet walls. Sakuya walked up to John next.

"They've got everyone... Is there nyhing I can do?"

Comment

SDM

"I think it's time to go full assault.", John said.

"Sakuya, stay in the shadows and attack from there. These guys can kill in the first shot. Not unless you have something up your sleeve.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

All of a sudden, a monster came out.

"Full assault?! Really!? Alright!"

"I do indeed have something up my sleeve. It all depends on whether or not you want them dead in stealth.
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-17-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

SDM

Several more flashes happened, two more of the bio-mechanical creatures appeared, though smaller, and blue.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

SDM

John looked through the kitchen window then to HM.

"Distract that thing. We'll get the hostages. We'll then join you after. Call me if your having trouble."

"Sakuya, you can either assist HM or come with us.", John said.

"Isaac, help HM."

"Got it.", Isaac said.
            Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 12:00 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"I'm going with you."

"Ah, don't worry. I can handle it!"

I went up to that thing.

"Aye, over here! You're gonna deal with me! I'm no human, and I'm not a robot, I'm a MIHI. Just call me... HM!!"

Comment

SDM

The Biomechanoids spread out, taking different locations, while the larger one simply plowed through the wall, charging forth with a spew of speedy rockets.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

SDM

John looked back into the kitchen window.

(Come on guys. Where are you?), John thought as he hid back into the shadows.
                  sigpic

Comment

SDM

As John entered the kitchen, Renamon warned "DUCK!"

The fox ducked as the Jackal sent an aura storm to the large biomechanoid
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John moved out of the way and once the blast hit the biomechanoid, John jumped through the window frame.

"Let's move.", John said to Sakuya and Samus.

Isaac saw one of the smaller ones hiding, so he hit it with his Stasis Module, then proceeded to repeatedly smash it against the ground with his Kenesis Module.
                      sigpic

Comment

SDM

The Biomechanoid moved out of the way, and fired another volley of speedy rockets at Renamon, while the blue Biomechanoids fired lasers through the walls themselves, but quickly turned to the ones leaving the window and opened fire.

Comment

SDM

Renamon used jumped and held Nera as the rockets were coming and sent a Diamond storm to the rockets "That thing must have a weakpoint" she said preparing for another attack
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"Go! I'll attract them!", Isaac said as he pulled out his Javelin Gun.

Isaac shot one of the smaller ones and activated the weapon's alternate function.

The Titanium spike shot out electricity, then exploded.

Isaac then flew into the air, ready to dodge.

John looked at the larger one and pulled out his Spartan Laser.

John aimed, charged, and fired at the big one.
                            sigpic

Comment

SDM

The rockets outspeeded the Diamond Storm, and collapsed the ceiling above Renamon.

The smaller biomechanoid was exploded by the spike, and anything left turned to ashes. Suddenly, two more appeared in it's place, and began firing.

Comment

"Well, that failed. What now, John?"

Comment

Working...
                                X