X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

"An honorable opponent..." The shogunite warrior hoisted hia blade and bowed as the bullets bounced off of his bamboo armor. "My name is General Itatai Yumugachi. Honored to have your acquaintance."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Hey there, f*ck introductions, I'm muthaf*ckin' HM at your funeral. Oh, and watch where you swing that thing, you might have just set the damn place on fire!"

Comment

SDM

John felt the back of his helmet as Koakuma finished healing.

(Good thing the armor's two inches thick.), John thought to himself.

John still couldn't believe that the higher ranked Nucleoids always introduced themselves before fighting.

John was used to Guerrilla Warfare tactics from his enemies.

"Koakuma, I need you to go to Patchouli as fast as possible. HM and I will take care of this guy.", John said as he stood up.

John then turned his attention to General Itatai Yumugachi.

"It's not like there was any other choice. I had to do what was necessary.", John said to the General.

"HM, watch the blade. It's sharp, and this guy has a strong swing.", John said to HM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

SDM

"One must honor the sacrifices." Itatai mumbled, slicing and brandishing his long katana at HM with lightning speed.

A sniper was perched on one of the skyscraping bookshelves, aiming his shot at Sakuya.
          "Steady, steady..." The sniper mumbled as he pressed the trigger.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Sacrifices? What? But you're not dead yet."

I moved to the side, the sword barely scraping me.

"Oh, you're good. No one's ever been able to touch me. But now, it's go time!"

I changed my hand to the LAYZOR cannon.

"Don't worry, I won't fire. But this will hurt!"

I rushed over and went to hit him in the head.

I heard a gun shot.

"Meiling watch out!"

I tossed her aside, but got shot in the arm.

"Augh!"

I looked in the direction the bullet came.

Comment

SDM

John heard the gunshot in the distance.

"HM, can you distract this guy? I heard a gunshot over there.", John said.

"I'll be back!", John said as he ran towards the noise.

John ran towards the gunshot and saw a sniper up on the bookshelf and Sakuya and Meiling standing on the ground.

"Over here you b*stard!", John yelled as he fired his pistol at the sniper.

Isaac was flying above, providing air support to the other Characters.

"Okay, try to take out all the snipers.", Isaac mumbled to himself as he blasted away at the Nucleoids with his Plasma Cutter.

(It doesn't help that this library is so huge.), Isaac thought as he took out another sniper.

Just then, Isaac was almost shot, but he quickly moved and returned fire, killing it.
              Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 01:46 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

Zero continued to try and make his way back to the tent Nitori was in, but suddenly he felt... dizzy. His vision started to blur as he continued walking. He tried to keep walking but he fell over. Something is not right with Zero.

As Zero fell to the ground X quickly ran up to him. "Zero what's wrong?" He said as he knelt down next to Zero.

Zero looks at X and smirks. "I-I'm fine. Just a little dizzy. I guess that attack we pulled did a number on me." He said as Zero tries to stand up again. However he had failed to manage to gain his balance.

"You're not fine! You shouldn't have jumped into a battle so soon. You were just repaired. You need to rest Zero." Said X as he carries Zero up to a wall. There he laid Zero up against the wall.

Zero oddly enough has no signs of damage, but he looks like he is in rough shape.

"I'll go find someone who can help." Said X as he ran off.

Comment

SDM
                  The sniper was shot, but he didn't seem too affected. He just yelled: "Ah, he shot me! Grunts, after them!"
                  These Grunts looked different. Instead of having a single pair of arms and a plasma gun, they had 3 pairs and a hand cannon. About 5 or so of them snorted as they shot a giant plasma cannon at John.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John jumped to the side dodged the plasma shot.

He then sprinted towards one and pulled out his Energy Sword.

He stabbed it into the Grunt's head and took his Plasma Cannon.

John then aimed it at the sniper and fired.
                    sigpic

Comment

SDM

"Full of malfunctions... I'm going to remake those models later." The sniper swore as his fellow snipers and his brawny Grunts were shot down. He hopped to the ground next to John, poisoned dagger in hand. "Thanks for testing my robots. Now perish."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

Renamon kept healing both Patchouli and Koakuma "You two need to rest, we will deal with this guys" the fox said

Nera ran quickly and grabbed Meiling "Please point me where are your wounds, just focus on breathing and staying awake" she said while they moved to the vixen´s location

Samus ran behind the sniper´s position, prepared her arm-cannon and shooted her ice beam towards the sniper "Hey dimwit, you should focus on your back too
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John grabbed the dagger by the blade, broke it off, and jammed it into the grunt's shoulder.

He then kicked him into Samus's blast and tossed the dagger shards to the ground.

John turned around to Sakuya and Meiling.
                          sigpic

Comment

SDM

Renamon noticed the jackal bringing the chinese girl and started healing the three of the girls at the same time, sweat starting to appear on her forehead
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

(Okay, they're being taken care of. Now to see if there's any more enemies...)

John climbed up the bookshelf and stood on top of it.

He looked around to see if there were any more enemies.
                              sigpic

Comment

SDM

Nera kept knocking out the nearby targets with her bone staff "How many of them are left guys?" she asked while hitting a creature´s face

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X