X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of Gensokyo

The fox was knoking down her enemies with extreme speed as she felt bullets and swords barely grasping her fur "Come on, donīt you want to beat us?" she said outloud attracting more nucleoids as she could

The jackal was making big areas of damage with her bonestaff impaling the ground and creating tremors on them "We are almost there Rena, be ready for it"

Yet suddenly a mutant with a death scythe blade instead of an arm appeared in front of them

"I was wondering when someone of your kind would finally appear instead of hiding like a mere coward" Renamon faced the scythe user
    Last edited by Kristia; 08-12-2013, 09:00 PM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Of my kind?" The scythe-General waved his scythe-hand around. "Aaaaah, sorry, I'm one of a kind."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

The vixen got into a fight stance and eyed the general "Hm.. your friend the blood fetish guy said the same thing if you ask me, but all of you in the end are subordinates of the same leader thus making you a part of many, yes you have different abilities, but in the end you are one of many" she said ready for whatever the scythe user would do
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

As John ran past the various Fairies, Youkai, and Nucleoids, his vision began to flash.

John's allies began to look like Nucleoids that were about to attack him.

(Damn it! Do you want the Earth to be reduced to nothing but a shell!?), John tried to think to Ansem as he activated his thrusters.

As soon as John made it 70 feet into the air, he made another "Light Purge", removing Ansem's hallucinations a second time. The aura of bluish-white light was almost blinding as it seeped out of his armor.

Once John was finished, he landed right on top of a Nucleoid that was fighting a Youkai and sprinted towards the Extractor.

As he sprinted, John placed a beacon onto the Extractor, allowing him to calculate the distance between him and his objective.

< 3.21km >

(Okay John, you can make it.), John thought as he sprinted past and dodged various grunts as he did so.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Blood fetish..." The scythe-general took his time. "Oh you mean Vladimir. Yeah, he's a wackjob."

"Why don't you stop right there?" A gravelly voice boomed as something like a wall stopped John. Eclipsing above him was something like a building: yet a grotesque man wearing nothing but a loincloth. He must've been at least 80 feet tall, looming over his opponent. He resembled a bald sumo wrestler, with plump belly and wide shoulders. He grunted and snorted even when he was standing still, as if such actions tired him out.

"Admiral Akisoba." The voice of the giant sumo wrestler rumbled. "I am here to stop you."

The Package

"Oh have I got just a thing for you, Zero!" Nitori chuckled in half-affable, half-maniac laughter as she drew a small chip.

Human Village

The human village was now deserted... Except for Daiyousei's corpse standing watch over the abandoned settlement... And a quadricopter keeping guard over the dead fairy who should be resurrecting, as is the nature of the fairies, but isn't...
            Until the body caught itself in a shroud of blinding light.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John looked at the giant man in front of him, then at his waypoint.

< 3.20km >

(I don't have time for this...), John thought as he came up with a quick plan.

Using his Punt Gun, John quickly aimed for the giant's groin and fired, sending the 2-gauge shell straight into his target's crotch.

As soon as he fired, John then quickly activated his thrusters and began to fly around Admiral Akisoba, trying to pass him.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"So, if you are one of a kind, why are you following orders of that devourer person? being so skilled as you presume and with that weaponized arm of yours im sure you have great strength, or you fall against your superior like the swordmaster girl and the gentleman like general with a cane? Renamon said with a calm tone as they were only speaking since no one would get close to the duo

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"No way!" Akisoba breathed as he swatted the shells away from him with him palms. The bullets landed on the ground with a thud.
                  "You're not getting away from me!" Akisoba shouted as John tried to weave his way out. Akisoba simply blew at John, with enough velocity to knock John off-course and plummet him to the ground.

"I'm bound by a contract." The scythe-general sighed. "All Nucleoids are. Our contract is simple: serve in an army, get lifetime protection. The terms are unconditional, and so are the rewards."
                  "But there are those who wishes to rebel. And those Nucleoids..." The general continued. "Are punished."
                  Behind the scythe-general, a ring of flying Legions surrounded the two bestialities. The Legions looked like armord knights with helmets that covered their faces, except the flying Legions did not have their helmets on, displaying their grotesque and disturbing face. Their eyes, first of all, were gouged out, leaving two star-shaped hole rotten to the root. Their nose were also missing, replaced with a hollow hole. All of their teeth were either stained yelow or rotten black.
                  "I am Manchester Christol, leader of the Legions." Christol introduced himself. "You are surrounded by 500,000 Legions. Do you still wish to rebel?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John fell and rolled on the ground, but quickly stopped on his feet and one hand.

John was starting to get agitated and decided to try and quickly subdue his colossal enemy.

John put away the Punt Gun and focused an intense beam of light energy in his hand. In one quick movement, John then blasted at Akisoba's eyes, sending a searing beam of light at him.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-13-2013, 12:23 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

Nera just chuckled at the scene "So instead of fighting for your own honor, you are sending your henchmen against us? that is pretty low for a general, not even brave enough to face the enemy by himself" she said looking at the legions and the general

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

Jason and Isaac saw the battle commencing, so they decided to join in the fight.

"You ready?", Jason asked Isaac as he began overclocking his Mantis.

"Do I really have a choice?", Isaac jokingly said as he prepped his Plasma Cutter.

Just then, both of them charged towards the battlefield; Jason sprinting in his Mantis, while Isaac flew at supersonic speeds.
                        sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"You seem to have brought a lot of henchmen yourself." Christol argued, pointing at the fairies. "Now, men, annihilate."

"Ooh, Buudah Beam!" Akisoba bellowed and gazed on the light beam. A green light from the gaze broke the light beam to pieces.
                          "Do not speak of laser in front of me." Akisoba chuckled.
                          "Do not speak of laser in front of me." Someone was there... A radiant tiger with divine vajra shining the light over the demonic land.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

The many ships from the Inventory went forth, firing hails of lead and plasma down on the enemy below, while the Hypervessel fired lasers, and the Borealis fired cannonballs and fire from the flamethrower.

"Half a league, half a league, half a league onward, all in the valley of death rode the six hundred." Dr. Kliener said.

"Cannon to the right of them, cannon to the left of them, cannon in front of them volley'd and thunder'd; storm'd at with shot shell, boldly they rode and well, into the jaws of death, into the mouth of hell, rode the six hundred." Mima continued, firing a Spark at a tank below.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

(Good, now I can leave.), John thought as re ran in between Akisoba's feet and tried to pass under.

(Hopefully, Shou has him distracted. I need to get to the reactor as soon as possible.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

The flying Legions began their rampage, slicing through fairies, protecting their Grunts below by slicing cannonballs and reflecting lasers. Several of them attacked the ships above, while others attacked Renamon and Nera directly, by stabbing their lances at them.

"You're not getting awa-" Akisoba grunted, but he began staggering. "My eyes!"
                                (I bid you safety, Mr. John.) Shou silently wished, adjusting her vajra to blind Akisoba. (May I see you on the other side of life.)
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X