X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine

Wily stops working on his machine and scratches his chin as he thinks. Well it really depends on what exactly you need. Each one of my Robot Masters have their own special skills and abilities." Said Wily as he hands out a small blue box containing the statistics and abilities of each of his Robot Masters. "Take this. It contains everything you need to know on my Robots. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to work!" Said Wily as his Robot Masters continue to just relax, taking things easy by doing random things.

Elec Man is continuing to perform a light show with his electrical powers, Fire Man and Flame Man can be seen arguing about who's stronger while Heat Man just shakes his head in disappointment. Needle Man is sewing a pink kimono! Tengu Man and Sword Man can be seen chatting about their best fights. Jewel Man and Crystal Man are gossiping about diamonds? Splash Woman can be seen sitting on a rock out of water while a large group of the other Robot Masters are admiring her singing. Guts Man though randomly joined in and started to sing along side her causing some of the other Robot Masters to leave... Grenade Man can be seen twitching nervously muttering something about how he wants to blow something up. Shadow Man is the most distant from the group. Sitting on a tree stump looking towards the direction of the Misty Lake as though he is deep in thought.

Comment

"Wesker? Why, I was just talking to hm earlier. He kind of freaked me out..."

Comment

The extractor

Renamon counted each guard, 3 on a wall and other 3 in front of them and finally 2 more on each side of the door

She then faced Nera "You deal with the ones on the right while I deal with the ones on the left, got it?"

The jackal just nodded "No fair, you will finish faster than me" she chuckled preparing her bone staff

Both beasts assaulted their targets, the fox knocked out the first guard with an aerial kick and soon plummeted her paw on the second guardīs face

Nera impaled her target with the bone staff and went at full force to the second to the wall making some cracks.

The last four guards were preparing their weapons when the jackal put her bone staff sideways as the fox took its other end ramming both guards to the ground

finally the last two guards aimed and saw nothing in front of them, but got crushed with eachotersīfaces with the fox and jackal on each side

"Now letīs open this door" Nera said crackling her nuckles
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John looked at the list, then to the many Robot masters around him.

(Hmm... Tengu Man has control over wind, huh?... He would be good for crowd control. He could suck enemies up for us to hit. Not only that, but he could also create barriers out of wind, keeping us safe.)

John could hear what they were talking about. Tengu Man and Sword Man were boasting to one another about the many battles they had gone through. This gave John the right words to say to him.
          John walked over to Tengu Man and spoke.

"Hello. How would you like to get into the biggest battle you have ever seen? I'm assembling a team to take out the siege at Youkai Mountain. I need you for crowd control. You'll need to suck up enemies with your wind. From there, the enemies will be easier to hit and will be more manageable.", John said.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Tengu Man and Sword Man stopped to look at John. "I would be honored to fight in such a battle! For I Tengu Man am Wily's strongest machine." Said Tengu Man as Sword Man rolls his eyes. "You're not Wily's strongest Robot Master. I am!" Replied Sword Man
            "Ha! Like hell you are! Wily has called upon me more times than I can count to stop Mega Man in the past! While he only used you once!" Said Tengu Man as the two quickly get into a heated argument. Seems like the two got so busy arguing with each other that they forgot all about John.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John was a little annoyed by their arguing, so he tried to break them up.

"Guys, it doesn't matter who is stronger, what matters is who can fill the role needed at the time. It doesn't matter who's the strongest, because even the strong can be easily defeated, you just need to have a good head on your shoulders and a plan to exploit their weaknesses.", John said to the arguing Robot Masters.

John then focused his attention to Tengu Man.

"Okay. Now that that's over, I need you to sit over on the shrine's walkway ledge over there and wait for me. I'll be back with more people.", John said as he pointed to the front of the shrine.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Tengu Man looks at John with a glare. "This is far from over! He insulted my power! To a warrior that is like insulting their dignity!" Replied Tengu Man as he turns back to Sword Man. "I apologize but I will be unable to join you on your quest to stop the evil plaguing this land! I need to teach this top heavy fool a lesson in what it truly means to be powerful!" Said Tengu Man as Sword Man gets ready for a fight. "Give me everything you got!" Remarked Sword Man as the two run off and begin fighting. Napalm Man suddenly appears behind John. "I heard you're looking for someone to help you with taking out a siege?" He said in typical tough man type voice.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John sighed and looked over at Napalm Man.

"Yea. The only problem is that they're acting like children. I'm looking to save the planet and they're busy arguing who's stronger. I'm that close to simply putting them in their places."

"Do you want to join? We could use a tank buster.", John said to Napalm Man.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Oh don't mind them their always like that! Kind of how they were programmed. Besides you can always find someone who could replace him." Said Napalm Man as he turns around to the many other Robot Masters. "I'll help ya with you're job as well as find others to help!" He said as he looks at the others. "EVERYONE REPORT FOR DUTY!" Yelled Napalm Man in a stereotypical sergeant type voice. As he did many of the other Robot Masters came running. They then stand in an even file line. "Reporting for duty sir!" They all yelled as they saluted, much like a group of soldiers listening to their higher officer. Their are some missing like Shadow Man, Frost Man, Quick Man, Crash Man, Air Man, Tengu Man, and Sword Man.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John went down the line as he thought to himself.

(I need someone that will be good at neutralizing groups of hostiles in a small amount of time... I know.)

John walked over to Heat Man and spoke to him.

"We need someone to fill the anti-personnel role. It entails killing as many enemies as possible in the smallest amount of time. Would you like to fill it?", John asked Heat Man.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"sure would! My flames will be able to melt through the enemy with ease!" Replied Heat Man in a happy go lucky tone. He then steps out of line and beside John. Waiting for him to pick others.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John nodded to Heat Man, then continued his inspection of the Robot Masters.

He stopped at Elec Man and asked him a question.

"Are you able to perform EMPs?", John asked Elec Man.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Y-Yes sir! I could perform strong electromagnetic shocks to disable nearby machinery. I can also use my electricity for other various things such as charging machines, as well as causing heavy damage with my special weapon the Thunder Beam!" Replied Elec Man as Spark Man can be seen pouting a bit.

Comment

"So Chris, what happened? Who were you talking to just now?"

Comment

Simulated London

Chris turns to Gerard. "Oh I was talking to Ansem, and some friend of his. He told me that Wesker is working with the Neo-Yakuza here. Worst of all... he is their leader." He said as he turns his attention to the people walking by in this simulated version of the city. He then quickly turns to Gerard. "Wait did you just say you actually spoke with him?"

Comment

Working...
                                X