• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"... Oh well. I've yelled weirder things."

I grabbed the biometal.

"... Alright, here goes nothing. MEGAMERGE!"

Comment

California

As Ocelot yelled Megamerge Model F began to light up. "Biolink Established! M.E.G.A. System Online!" Said Model F in a robotic, monotone voice as suddenly Ocelot was enveloped in burning hot flames, however the flames are not even burning anything around him, nor are they burning Ocelot. Instead a black skin tight suit covers Ocelot's body, along with orange and white armor. After the flames disappear Ocelot can be seen now in special armor. Two large plasma cannons are also attached to Ocelot's back.

"Megamerge complete. M.E.G.A. Systems Operational."

Comment

"... That little thing right there... I thought you were trying to kill me. Either way, I do feel kinda stronger."

I lifted up Phantom. Though it was easier now.

"Hey, whaddya know?"

I took him to the entrance. But there, Aya stood with the spirit. She looked shaken up and tired.

"Aya, weren't you supposed to leave?"

"I did... But something... Is out there..."

"Something?"

Comment

Mansion

A thick mist began to roll into the mansion, engulfing the front door and making it impossible to see, along with the lights inside going out, giving what little light inside a bluish tint.
          Last edited by Koishi; 08-23-2013, 12:09 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"God, now what, are we gonna deal with death now?"

Okay, that may have been an exaggeration, but now? One would expect a god.

Comment

Mansion

Coming thorugh the fog was a very tall man in a black hood and black armor. His face was obscured by darkness, and his arms were crossed, holding two large, ornate black sickles. A pair of white, whispy bat-like wings was behind him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"... Me and my big ass mouth."

I stepped back.

"What are you here for? That doctor?"

Comment

Mansion

The man slightly tilted his head to the side, and said nothing.

Comment

California

"Is it me or do I feel like something bad is going to happen? Like... really bad?" Said Model F, since he is Megamerged with Ocelot only Ocelot can hear him.

Comment

Silent type. Not gonna get much from him. And if he is indeed death, then, well, it's not gonna be such a hot idea to face him. I still stood in a fighting position, just in case. Aya stood behind me.

Maybe, I dunno. He's death, right? He should be coming for the doctor... or maybe these souls?

Comment

Mansion

Suddenly, Malthael's wispy wings flapped once, a huge funnel of wind heading towards everyone. Everything the wind touched, aged, aging the walls and floors to rotting and withering away.

Comment

Mansion

"Hey.. do you think Reploids have a grim reaper of their own? Or do you think the Grim Reaper works universally for all types of beings?"

Replied Model F to Ocelot, yet again Telepathically. Obviously Model F isn't to worried about this mysterious man that appeared in the mansion.

Comment

It really doesn't matter, all I know is, if it's a grim reaper, you're f*cked.

Then, he let out a tornado... that's aging everything!

"AYA, LOOK OUT!"

I pushed Aya out of the way and dived out as well. Everything before me aged... funny thing is, nothing changed all that much. The place is ancient as it is.

Comment

Mansion

Malthael continued forward, the funnel moving with him, as he entered the large room. He took one of his sickles, and cut through the now rotted floor.

Comment

Where is he going?

"The basement" Aya said, as if she read my mind. "He's going to the basement. That's where most of the evil spirits are."

Comment

Working...
                                X