Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thanks, makes me feel better..."

I sat down.

"Guys, get to the nearest town, Aya should be there waiting."

Everyone left. Coron walked up to me. "Just make sure ya don't die. I still gotta give this back."

She spun my burrette in her finger. When did she take that back?! She left.

"Damn it... So, angel of death. Why don't those two words mix?"

Comment

California

"Most know him as the Grim Reaper, and he is the leader of many other reapers. But that's not the main problem here. He has taken an item known as the Black Soulstone." Hp explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Oh, boy. And what, you want me to be your merc? Get a precious item from a grim reaper?"

Comment

California

"You need to stop him, and if ya don't stop him, he'll release the lords of the Burning Hells to the world." HP continued.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Yea, I'd love to. But thing is, I'm not the hero. I looked up my history, I'm actually the main antagonist of my series... well my future self, anyways. I'll die easy. So get yourself a hero."

Comment

California

"Well, there ain''t really anyone I can really reach at the moment. Most of my other contacts down here are busy saving the world from a Devourer guy at the moment. SO, if ya don't stop him, well, everyone dies." HP replied.

Comment

I thought about it for a while.

"..... God f*cking damn. Fine, I'll do it. But how do you expect me to fight the angel of death? I mean, he is the angel of death."

Comment

California

"You don't need to fight him. You just need to get that Soulstone away from him. I can handle to rest." HP continued.

Comment

"... Steal from an angel... don't sound too hard. Alright, you got a deal. Now then, I gotta get to my friends. I'm pretty sure you got somewhere to be?"

Comment

California

"Yep." HP said, disappearing with a snap of his fingers.

Comment

... That was surreal.

I headed into the closest town. There, Coron waited for me.

"It's about time. Aya was getting worried about you."

She still spun my burrette...

"Come on, I made it back, now hand me my damn burrette back."

"Ah ah a~ah, you're gonna have to catch me!"

She took off. Dammit. I chased after her.

After a while, I followed her to a motel room where everyone was. Everyone was gathered around Aya. I went to see... I found out why. That aging thing did a number on her alright. She's a full grown woman... problem is, her clothes proved that too well. It was tight on her, and... I could see too much cleavage...

I turned around. "Ah... Aya, you alright?"

"Yea, I'm feeling alright... I mean, except the..."

"W-we'll get ya some new clothes. But for now, I've gotta get my own room. These guys treat you like family, you'll stay with them. I'll get a room nearby."

I began walking out the door. But then Aya grabbed on to my arm.

"... Ocelot... thanks... for everything."

"Ah, don't sweat it. I really didn't do much of anything. Now, uh, will you let go? Your..."

She hadn't noticed how close her chest was to my arm. Of course. She's too young to learn decency. Plus, she's never interacted with today's people. She let go. I walk over to Dio and whisper to him.

"Just a heads up, you might wanna teach her decency."

"Alright. I'll try as best."

I walked out the door, waving. I ordered a room next to theirs. I put Phantom down on one of the beds.

"Alright, I deserve some rest. Hey, is there a way to turn this suit off, model, uh..."

Comment

California

Model F sighs and releases the Megamerge suit. As he does Model F and Ocelot instantly separate and go back to how they were before Megamerging. "Just think of when you want the suit to turn off and we will both separate. Okay?"

Comment

"Got it. Hey, thanks for the assist. I needed it."

I collapsed on the other bed.

"*sigh*... Well, day 1 of a crazy life. Can't wait to see day 2."

After a while, I almost fell asleep. Then, out of the corner of my eye, Coron was standing right next to me. I shot up.

"What the hell!? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Aya?"

"I know, I know, it's just..."

She stared at me with a blank gaze and a smile.

"... My little Aya... She's all grown up now... And it feels like just minutes ago, she was the same little Aya." She laughed at her own joke.

"I guess so... Then again, I've only just met her. Is that all you're here for?"

"Nope. I just wanted to tell you... That you better be good to Aya."

"Yea, yea, sure... Wait, what are you implying?"

"Oh, nothing..."

"... Wait wait hold up, you're not talking about-"

I was interrupted by my burette hitting me in the face.

"Uhuh! So I would watch it if I were you, or else we'll all be after you. And don't even get me started with if you steal her innocence."

"J-JUST GET OUT!" I said, blushing wildly.

She walked backwards towards the wall. "Heehee! I'd love to have you as a brother in law, though!" She went through the wall into Aya's room.

"... God, I hate her..."

Comment

London-Sector 3-Prometheus Labs

Jack quickly knocked the helmet out of the way, and as he did he noticed the female spartan spin out of the way and to his flank. "You have to do better than that to beat be sweetie!" Said Jack as he performed a low sweep kick aimed at the Female Spartan
                              s legs.

HUNK had continued dodging the heavy gunfire that was being aimed at him. He was almost caught in a few blasts, but he still kept running. As he made it to the tank he quickly went into a slide, placing the remote mine under the target. As he crawled out the other end he quickly stood up and pulled the trigger for the remote mine, the explosion from it sent him flying into a wall.

As the Spartan II's fired at the parasites emerging from the Ndesu 2's body it roared as the parasites had been killed. However it was not over yet, as it fell to one knee a much larger parasite emerged from it's back. This was the creatures main weak spot. Destroy this, and you destroy the beast.

Wesker was charging towards Gerard, however just as he was about to strike Gerard with a powerful Rhino Charge to Gerard's chest he felt a sharp pain go through his back. As he slowly turned his head around he noticed that the Spartan-II had managed to stab his combat knife into Wesker's spine. Since Wesker was unable to move his body he turned to Gerard who was gaining speed. Suddenly he felt a quick sharp pain go through his chest as Gerard had struck him in the chest with his Katana. As this happened Wesker's body went limp...
                              Last edited by NeoFox; 08-24-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

... Finally... It's over...

Comment

Working...
                                X