X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mansion

"After he finished cutting, the spirits from below cam through the funnel like water, screaming and pleading for help, trying to escape, but it was impossible. Lastly, a large black crystal rose for the hole, pulsating red inside. Malthael watched as it floated to his level.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Aya looked on in horror. She knew that they were evil, but also that they don't all deserve to die. Not while they haven't done anything wrong.

"Hey, stop it you!"

Aya stepped forward, but I grabbed her shoulder.

"NO, LET ME GO, I HAVE TO-"

But I shook my head. She and I knew... there was nothing we could do. We both watched on.

Meanwhile, Dio was on the ground in the lab, beaten bloody. Marie was just as bloody, but wasn't phased. She stood over Dio with a knife. She was ready to kill.

So this is it. At least I bought them time... Aya, I hope you live your life safely. Don't revive the future side of you... I hope those two pull through for her.

Then, Marie stabbed down, but as her knife was mere centimeters away from Dio's forehead, she stopped. Then, she fell over to reveal... Marie?

"Wait... I don't get this."

Marie -- the other not-doll one -- spoke up. "Of course not. After all, you are a doll-less spirit."

"Wait... you're a spirit?"

"Yes. It happened when Alfred turned me into a doll. But now... we must leave. A threat has come up. We have to leave."

Marie picked up Dio and rushed to the main room.

Comment

Mansion

Malthael turned towards Aya, the black shadow still over his face. He stared for several seconds, filling her mind with images of the Realm of Pain , where thousands upon thousandss of humans and demons were tortured endlessly, just by looking at him. He then turned back to the crystal, grabbing it with his clawed, armored hand, making the crystal shine a bright red, and for many voices and screams to be heard from inside it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Aya was phased, but she regained composure soon. The grew angry.

"I SAID LET THEM GO!!!"

She escaped my grasp and rushed at him.

"AYA, DON'T!"

Comment

Mansion

Malthael didn't even turn, but the funnel of the aging went blew into her, as she started to age, and fast. He then turned, and put her head in between both of his sickles.

Comment

Before she was in there for too long, Dio pulled her out of there carefully without hurting her. Aya now looks like a full blown adult, 35.

""Ugh... Dio..."

"Just rest there. Ocelot, take her outside. Johnathan, lead her away from here. Get to another town."

"Yes."

"Gotcha."

I led Aya outside. Johnathan took her hand and headed off. I headed back inside.

"So, got a plan?"

"No, but all I know is that Marie and I are the only ones who can get close enough. Spirits don't age. It would take a thousand years to look a year older."

He faced the masked man.

"We won't hurt you. We won't make any attacks on you. But you must tell me... why are you doing this?"

"It's no use, the guy can't talk."
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-23-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Mansion

"IT CALLS." Malthael said in a voice, the with each word, more disturbing images came into the heads of everyone that heard it.

Comment

(Out to dinn. Be back in two hours)

Ahgh! It's terrible! Make... it... stop!!!

Comment

Mansion

Malthael then turned, floating back through the doors with the crystal.

Comment

I turned to him.

"Hey! Just what is 'it' that calls?!"

Comment

Mansion

Malthael ignored them, simply floating away. As he did so, the building shook. The aging of the wood has weakened the integrity of the building, and pieces of the mansion were starting to fall. The building's collapse was inevitable.

Comment

Freakin... thanks, thanks for the present, guy!

I took off, Dio and Marie following close. As we escaped, three more people came out. One of them was a rather skinny boy, another a pale-blue colored young girl, and that girl that messed with my burrette.

As we all escaped, we all watched the place crumble. Now... it was reduced to nothing. Coron and the skinny boy looked depressed. The little girl cried. "Mommy..."

I turned around.

"Come on. Aya's waiting for us."

I began walking to a nearby town, carrying Phantom.

Comment

California

"I see you met Malthael." came a voice from behind them. It was the Higher Power, resting on a rock.

Comment

A white being? Oh, no no no no.

"No, no no no no no no no, I've dealt with enough shit, I'm not talking to you, I bet you're a god here to f*ck something up for some f*cked up reason, I'm done. Robots, talking animals, people who use darkness, overpowered hedgehogs, lost spirits, insane doctors, death, now god? Nope. Nope nope nope... Alright whaddya want? Ya want my money? Have it, you can have all twenty cents."

Comment

Mansion

"I'm not just a god, but a god of gods, and I am simply here to warn you. I am the Higher Power, or HP for short. The man you just met was not just death, but the angel of death. There's a difference, you know." HP said.

Comment

Working...
                                X