X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City

"I may be insane, but I'm not a b@stard. We might be enemies by association, but the only person I want dead is Lucifer.", Isaac calmly said to Lust.

"... And for the record, I do have sexual desires, it's just that I have self control. You need self control if you don't want to flip out and kill everyone.", Isaac added, sounding slightly irritated, but otherwise calm.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"... I guess. Whatever you say. I guess now Lucifer wants to kill me..."

She looked at him.

"Hate to say this, but I'm coming with you. You guys are the only ones who can back him off for a while. Don't and I'll make your sexual drive so intense that [LOL NOPE CENSORED]. So?"

Comment

Ancient City

Isaac closed his eyes and slapped the palm of his hand to his forehead. Isaac had the overwhelming feeling that he got himself into yet another mess.

"Whatever, why not? Just.. please don't make me regret it.", Isaac said to Lust in a calmer tone, knowing that she wasn't going to attack him.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Same here."

She turned around.

"... Hey, don't take this the won't way... But to be honest... You're an interesting guy..."

Comment

Ancient City

Isaac was a little caught off guard by the sudden change in tone, but it didn't bother him too much. He was a little curious about why she found him to be an interesting person. Was it because of him helping her right after killing her a couple of hours ago? Isaac mentally admitted to himself that it was a kind of contradictory thing for him to do.

"Why?", Isaac asked, curious by what she meant.
            sigpic

Comment

"Because I do. Damn, you're nosy..."

I walked up to Isaac.

"So where to, big guy?"

Comment

Ancient City

"Well, I was going to go get drinks. You can pretty much do what you want; talk to people, drink, or play some of the games here.", Isaac said to Lust as he lightly shrugged.

"I should probably ask for your name, seeing how you're now on our side. What's your name?", Isaac asked Lust.
                sigpic

Comment

It's just... Lust. I'm an object, remember? I used to have a name... Only Lucifer knows it. That's not important."

Comment

Ancient City

Isaac was a little confused why she would keep calling herself an object. As far as Isaac cared, she was living, breathing, and sentient, which meant she was a person.

"Then why not come up with a new name? You might be an 'object', but it's not like anyone is keeping you from having your own identity.", Isaac said to Lust.
                    sigpic

Comment

Purgatory

"Current pot is 2500." Isadora announced. "And I don't think I kept any secrets."

Ancient City

'You baka!' Nitori cried as she ran away. 'Why can't you confess? Tell him! Be bold about it, Nitori! Dammit!'
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

Zero ran, he kept running while he searched for Nitori. "Nitori!?" He yelled as he continued to search for her.

__________________________________________________ ____

Dr. Light had decided to let Lust and Isaac talk for a bit. He didn't know who Lust was, but it seemed like their conversation was important. As such he left the area and began to head for one of the bars.

__________________________________________________ ____

Hard Man turned to Daniel and thought for a moment. "Wouldn't something sticky like tape get messy?" Replied Hard Man as Crash Man popped his head out from beneath the table. "I HATE TAPE!" He said as he went back under the table to hide.

"Wow looks like Crash Man is a little on the edgy side tonight..."

Comment

Ancient City

Daniel sighed as Crash Man took refuge under the table again. So far, things were not going the way Daniel intended them to go.

"Well, would you rather one of us feeds you? It's either that, or we get you a straw.", Daniel said to Crash Man.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Hard Man sighed as well as he looked at the table. "Just get him a straw..." He said as he sat there patiently.

Crash Man is definitely a crazy Robot Master.

"If you don't get me a straw soon I'll blow this table up!" Said Crash Man as Hard Man facepalmed. "If you do that wouldn't you get rid of your hiding spot?" "... Good Point..." They exchanged as they waited for Daniel.

Comment

Ancient City

Nitori stopped running away and looked behind her, eyes full of tears of embarrassment. She quickly grew red. "Araa- I've been spotted-"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

*sigh* "Wow...", Daniel said under his breath as he went to get a straw.

After walking across the room and grabbing a straw, Daniel walked back and placed it into Crash Man's drink.

"There you go.", Daniel said to Crash Man.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X