Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ wonder

that I can see matching him...

huh...

So Eleos and Aion are the same type, even though my head says they are opposites to a degree...

now I'ma try shulk...

ENFJ
    http://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality

seems legit...
    And I think Robin would be the same...

Nope, Robin is a...borderline ENTJ (1% separation)

So this is interesting...but makes sense now that I look at it harder...

Robin, a Tactician who keeps the army together is an ENTJ
    http://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality

Eleos the Sniper and Aion the Swordsman who both tend to lead the group in EG are both ESTJ
    http://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality

Kiara the Water Nymph/ Medic is ENFP
    http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

Shulk who in his game is the leader of the group is the ENFJ
    http://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-13-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Urgh... I seriously cannot be bothered to do the personality test. I don't like the Strongly Agree - Disagree test formula. It's like CGP revision guides. I hate them because they were forced upon me. And I had to do a ton of these Strongly Agree - Disagree tests during school and college.

@S121
        Hello there
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ S121

you inadvertently created what I had planned for a Demonarc Umbra with that Shadow John

Demonarc Umbras are ultimately doppelgangers and the only Demonarcs that retain their original intelligence...

Demonarcs are corrupted Noxarcs and Noxarcs are...in summary the "sith lords" of Arcains. (Luminarcs are the Jedi type if I had to steal the metaphor here...)

Demonarcs are pure darkness...

And Demonarc Umbra are like the elite.

I actually have a Demonarc Umbra help Aion later on in Part I...

Have it start to tell john in like an ethereal whisper like voice to "leave...You are not meant to be...here..."

Or something more cryptic...

And have it take various forms, like even Aion is viable. Various things that could have been in the HoT it can turn into (which means everyone...)
          and if you have it take on Aion's form or any of the others, remember: the characters could recognize people from the prior parts, but in faint fragments

Demonarc Umbras...the biggest mystery of the Demonarcs...
          They are actually relatively wise beings that will actively protect the Manor of Eternity or anything from those that are not ready...

Oh and they are only weak to holy light type items (like any of the items of Heaven's Forge or Items of the Manor of Eternity.)
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-13-2014, 02:10 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh...

I was actually just thinking that the shadows decided to take a form that would help them defeat John. They learned what they could from his fighting, so now they're trying to emulate it.

I suppose I could do the Demonarc Umbra thing. Of course, I most likely won't touch on other character copies. I might make other copies, but I don't know their physical abilities and what they can do.

@TRXD

I remember doing a lot of these types of tests. It doesn't really bother me, but it can get slightly tedious partway through the test.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

well the "shadows" are portals for Demonarcs
              You could say they are the lesser forms of the Demonarcs.

But just FYI

They're not this persistent in the HoT
              This is more the same all out brawl that's in the HoD.
              Which is their territory because there's no light.

Typically Demonarcs are more wolf-like in their tactics.
              And the HoT is not their territory.
              It has too much light for them to effectively fight like that.
              They can't get out of their shadows and just outright fight in the Halls of Time.

Only from the shadows can they do anything.

That's what I meant from my prior descriptions.
              Only from natural shadows can they exist in the Halls of Time
              They're more like Lion Ants in the Halls of Time, waiting to drag prey out of the Halls of Time, where they can't do anything, and into the Halls of Darkness, where they could.

Comment

@Cucoo

Should I edit my post and say that John is fighting inside the HoD?
                sigpic

Comment

Say it's a damaged part of the HoT and that the torches aren't lit.

It'll keep things the way it is.

But just keep in mind that this isn't normal for the HoT.

The only thing I want to keep true to a degree.

*It makes sense to say that it's a damaged portion as when everything left, the Halls are starting to crumble and weaken. Only the Sanctuary of Light has its power still.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-13-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

@cucoo

Ok.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

aye

like I mentioned once in mumble

Sanctuary of Light is where Aurora's power is concentrated.
                      So it just makes sense that the Halls of Time and even the Halls of Darkness have lost any energy that makes them...timeless.
                      The Garden at the 12th floor will be interesting to describe...

Oh and @ Everyone in EG in the Manor

1st floor or 12th floor entrance to the Sanctuary of Light?
                      Going through the Clock or the Garden?

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, fixed.

@Wonder

Who is the boy targeting?
                        sigpic

Comment

Ethanthanthan.

I forgot to mention that. Btw. It's acting as a binocular, not as a red dot sight. Just saying... Just in case...

Comment

@Wonder

Ok, but just make sure to give the current situation some time. Ethan is having a little bit of a confrontation with BRS at the moment.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                              Yea, I know. The boy did require the binocular function, so he's quite a ways away.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

Oh, and here's a little song for anyone that's willing to listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuK1B2mZShI
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X